What's new

Bring it on, TTP!

You racist scum from karachi, stop spreading hatred against Pashtuns

Another racist karachitte. Are you implying that all pashtuns are terrorists and a problem?

Don't be such an emotional train wreck by accusing me of racism every time I point out that the terrorists had support from certain tribes in the tribal areas. You can deny it all you want, doesn't change the facts.

And I am originally from Khushab you racist moron, I just lived in Karachi. And if Karachites were really racist then it wouldn't have the largest Pushtun population in terms of cities.

@Pakistani shaheens @karakoram

Get what I mean now?

Here its pashtunwali vs karachi. Otherwise its punjabi vs baloch. The punjabis and sindhis, not too much love lost between them either. But they are at least both Indic, and hence tolerate each other in an uncomfortable truce of sorts.

For now.

No such connect between the Indic and Iranic people both sides of the Indus though. Sure they all live together in a single nation state. Some may be friends even in real life. Go to school together. That's natural. But what does it really mean in the broader regional and sectarian and above all ethnic chaos and conflict that is Pakistan today?

How is my post even remotely racist? You do know that more Pushtuns live outside the tribal area right? I am jut referring to the proven collusion of some tribes with terrorists. Don't even understand the point of your post, care to explain?

And I am originally from Khushab you racist moron, I just lived in Karachi. And if Karachites were really racist then it wouldn't have the largest Pushtun population in terms of cities.
And you are a MQM supporter.......many urduspeaking Hindustanis would introduce themselves as punjabis or hindkowan or seraiki to you, its a common fact. Why you are ashamed of your real identity?

And you are an anti-pashtun racist, like all MQM supporters.

How is my post even remotely racist? You do know that more Pushtuns live outside the tribal area right? I am jut referring to the proven collusion of some tribes with terrorists. Don't even understand the point of your post, care to explain?

Buddy I think you misunderstood. I was not blaming you of being racist at all. I in fact agree with you completely. I was making a point to two other of your compatriots who have been engaging me on another thread, claiming there is zero disconnect and cent percent harmony in Pakistan between the Punjabis (annd Sindhis) on one side and the Pashtun and Baloch belt on the other. While it is my humble and limited contention that Pakistan in reality is a forced and unnatural construct. That it is actually 2 very different people, and at least two (if not three) distinct nation states. The creation of Bangaldesh was a similar reorientation and rebalancing towards natural equilibrium, a process which I believe is as yet incomplete and a WIP.

Hope that puts things into context.

And you are a MQM supporter.......many urduspeaking Hindustanis would introduce themselves as punjabis or hindkowan or seraiki to you, its a common fact. Why you are ashamed of your real identity?

And you are an anti-pashtun racist, like all MQM supporters.

LoL. I don't have to send my birth certificate to you. I am an Awan originally from Khusab district. I was born and brought up in Karachi. So no, neither am I an MQM supporter or a Punjabi. I am not ashamed of my identity. If you had read my other posts you would know I am proud to come from the region of Punjab.

I am not racist since more Pushtuns live outside the tribal areas. So me stating something about just the tribals does not make me a racist.

LoL. I don't have to send my birth certificate to you. I am an Awan originally from Khusab district. I was born and brought up in Karachi. So no, neither am I an MQM supporter or a Punjabi. I am not ashamed of my identity. If you had read my other posts you would know I am proud to come from the region of Punjab.

I am not racist since more Pushtuns live outside the tribal areas. So me stating something about just the tribals does not make me a racist.
Mr.fake , all pashtuns are tribal people, divided into tribes, every tribe is following tribal customary laws, even those of KPK are living in tribal society .........if you are spreading hatred against pashtuns of a particular administrative unit, you are still targeting pashtun qaum, thats still racism and hatred against pashtuns. You are an MQM supporter and you are also venomous against Pashtuns of Karachi. Your Racism and MQM-ism will not be tolerated

You racist scum from karachi, stop spreading hatred against Pashtuns

Another racist karachitte. Are you implying that all pashtuns are terrorists and a problem?

Karachitte....
If you group people in such terms,
you are no less racist than anyone else.

@Samandri having read a lot about the fiercely loyal Pashtun tribal code, and the emphasis on grudges and vendetta (a lot like the Sicilians?) in terms of repaying of blood debts, what would you say a Pashtun's true primary loyalty would be towards, in case of a clash or a conflict of interests?

His tribe, his people, his elders?

His country, either Pakistan or Afghanistan?

His faith?

Karachitte....
If you group people in such terms,
you are no less racist than anyone else.
Karachiite is the term which they use it for themselves, you want me to call them hindostanis instead? as in our areas they are "hindostan wala mahajar" by common folk

Karachiite is the term which they use it for themselves, you want me to call them hindostanis instead? as in our areas they are "hindostan wala mahajar" by common folk

Whats with you mahajars, for real? o_O

@Pakistani shaheens @karakoram

Get what I mean now?

Here its pashtunwali vs karachi. Otherwise its punjabi vs baloch. The punjabis and sindhis, not too much love lost between them either. But they are at least both Indic, and hence tolerate each other in an uncomfortable truce of sorts.

For now.

No such connect between the Indic and Iranic people both sides of the Indus though. Sure they all live together in a single nation state. Some may be friends even in real life. Go to school together. That's natural. But what does it really mean in the broader regional and sectarian and above all ethnic chaos and conflict that is Pakistan today?
Yeah great job forming an opinion about Pakistani nationhood based on a discussion btw random guys on an internet forum!

Yeah great job forming an opinion about Pakistani nationhood based on a discussion btw random guys on an internet forum!

Why don't you help me understand then what the fight in Pakistan is all about? Is it Shia Sunni? Is it Punjabi Pashtun Baloch Sindhi? Is it Muslim Non-Muslim (incl. Ahmedi)? Is it racial, Indic Iranic?

@Samandri having read a lot about the fiercely loyal Pashtun tribal code, and the emphasis on grudges and vendetta (a lot like the Sicilians?) in terms of repaying of blood debts, what would you say a Pashtun's true primary loyalty would be towards, in case of a clash or a conflict of interests?

His tribe, his people, his elders?

His country, either Pakistan or Afghanistan?

His faith?
His faith and his family and tribe...........but exceptions are there. A person who doest have any affiliation with a tribe and doesnt possess land in his native village, is of lowest social status among pashtuns. If you listen to pashto songs and poetry, and literature, the emphasis is on love and patriotism towards pashtun watan rather than on specific country. As loyalty towards the tribe is priority, so interests can be either with afghanistan or pakistan or with both depending upon the location of tribe. Keep in mind that with urbanization, things are changing and sense of being pashtun is fading away particularly in some areas of KPK province of Pakistan and urban centres.

Why don't you help me understand then what the fight in Pakistan is all about? Is it Shia Sunni? Is it Punjabi Pashtun Baloch Sindhi? Is it Muslim Non-Muslim (incl. Ahmedi)? Is it racial, Indic Iranic?
If it was indic-iranic the school attack wouldn't have happened in Peshawar targeting the children of fellow pashtuns...
This battle with the Taliban is ideological as of now with them believing in a different vision for this country hence their name Tehrik-Taliban-Pakistan !
Plus many of their commanders are Punjabis and have co-ordination with many jihadi groups present in Punjab !

If it was indic-iranic the school attack wouldn't have happened in Peshawar targeting the children of fellow pashtuns...
This battle with the Taliban is ideological as of now with them believing in a different vision for this country hence their name Tehrik-Taliban-Pakistan !

Is it not true that many of the attackers were not actually Pushtun, but were from bordering areas? Uzbeks etc.? Reports of blonde hair, blue eyes?

Also, were the children seen as Pashtun? Or were they seen as the progeny of the PA officers?

I realise that as in India not all kids in Army schools are necessarily army kids, but then, there is no way of segreagating those in that manner on a indiscriminate blood spree like what happened.

There is not exactly any indic vs iranic thing in Pakistan, cultural differences and incompatibilities are natural in a diverse country like pakistan, just like india. A bihari of karachi has little in common with pashtun of north west... but the same pashtun has lot in common with neighboring , baloch, potohari, hindko and seraiki cultures.
The TTP problem is more of backlash of wrong policies and decisions of pakistani military on afghanistan

Back
Top Bottom