What's new

Bring it on, TTP!

There is no way Pak army would use jets, tanks , artillary, gunship helicopters any where in punjab or sindh in any circumstances. In my own district, a plain area of KPK, they used jets and artillary on a village where some taliban were putting up resistance.....army rejected the request of our elders of jirga to deal with taliban in that village through local lashkar. Now that is unimaginable in punjab, there militants will be dealt through gun battle only

That is a very telling statement mate.

Maybe the counter argument is to do with terrain? That the Punjab is more open and therefore suitable to foot soldier operations? While mountainous terrain is not?

Either way its telling if the army has different tactics for essentially the same problem.

@Horus
You deleted a news report, where TTP is blaming Pakistan army for fooling youths in Kashmir. On what basis? It shows double standard of citizen of Pakistan. You have just embarrassed your nation! :)
I am ready to have and argument with you that Pakistan is targeting only those leaders of TTP who have stopped following your orders, but facilitating other leaders with protection and promises of Higher leadership roles.

Well what do you expect?

I see your army engaged against two groups, currently and historically. The Pashtun in the NW and the Baloch in the SW.

I see the killings and bombs and massacres happening not in your Punjab belt. I see them in Karachi. And I see them in the NW and SW belts.

I then put 2 and 2 together and get 4. I see it as a Pashtun and Baloch vs Punjab (and Sindh) ethnic issue primarily now. Religion is always there. A tool. A pulpit. But I am trying to get to the meat of the issue from the human angle. I am not including the shia killings in here. Those are definitely sectarian. But the current conflict, which is growing, is one of the Indian Pakistan fighting and feeling the blowback from the non-Indian Pakistan.

Your kin troll pashtuns in neutral forums saying they are indics and here you troll Pakistani punjabis:lol: typical bhaiya mentality

Your kin troll pashtuns in neutral forums saying they are indics and here you troll Pakistani punjabis:lol: typical bhaiya mentality

I am not a bhaiyya incidentally.

Is it not a fact that no Pashtun considers a Punjabi or a Sindhi to be a blood mate?

Be honest. The fact is they are different people, from a different civilization. Its an unstable construct when you attempt to hold the two together claiming the oneness of a faith for a people.

Especially when none of them consider themselves to be your people, or the same people?

Is it not a fact that no Pashtun considers a Punjabi or a Sindhi to be a blood mate?

Be honest. The fact is they are different people, from a different civilization. Its an unstable construct when you attempt to hold the two together claiming the oneness of a faith for a people.

Especially when none of them consider themselves to be your people, or the same people?

Because punjabis and pashtuns are not blood mate genius :lol:. Punjabi jatt is not blood mate of punjabi chuhra/mussali (your kind) either.

Anyway Indians troll pashtuns in neutral forums, but they have different tune on **** forums.

Because punjabis and pashtuns are not blood mate genius :lol:. Punjabi jatt is not blood mate of punjabi chuhra/mussali (your kind) either.

I don't understand the finer sub classifications.

But I definitely know an Indic phenotype from an Iranic one.

That is a very telling statement mate.

Maybe the counter argument is to do with terrain? That the Punjab is more open and therefore suitable to foot soldier operations? While mountainous terrain is not?

Either way its telling if the army has different tactics for essentially the same problem.

If army finds terrorists by 100s in a village be in Punjab or sind they will use whatever necessary. To assume that they wont do it in Punjab because army has too many Punjabis, but what about sind i dont think Pak army has more than 10 sindis, but 40% of army is Pashtuns

I don't understand the finer sub classifications.

But I definitely know an Indic phenotype from an Iranic one.

So you are definitely from anthro forums, where you troll pashtuns. :rofl: I think i know who you are :lol:

This problem can only be solved if we move in reverse: throw these foreigners out of Afghanistan! and acknowledge that asking Hindus to rule India after a thousand years is no more smarter than asking the Jews to rule Palestine after two (thousand years)

can't be done, if you'd say, i'd point to the fact that the US defense expenditure to GDP ratio is three times that of Pakistan! pay your bills -- and all this will end....

We allowed India coz they were too many and we could not go on with the idea of democracy with them. Now is no time to think within the confines of what was British India -- besides they want n 'akhand bharat' themselves don't they?! just expand the whole thing to bring in enough Muslims n its squared.

If army finds terrorists by 100s in a village be in Punjab or sind they will use whatever necessary. To assume that they wont do it in Punjab because army has too many Punjabis, but what about sind i dont think Pak army has more than 10 sindis, but 40% of army is Pashtuns

I would like to believe what you are saying.

Unfortunately most of the world believes that Pakistan is constructed around the Punjab at its core. That you would slowly allow areas to drop away/be cut away, till it came to the Punjab.

And then you would go all out nuclear in your final death throes.

I would like to believe what you are saying.

Unfortunately most of the world believes that Pakistan is constructed around the Punjab at its core. That you would slowly allow areas to drop away/be cut away, till it came to the Punjab.

And then you would go all out nuclear in your final death throes.

the days of cutting away are long gone, any part of Pakistan is danger would result clouds and everyone who needs to know it knows it very well.

@Horus please delete troll bait posts

So you are definitely from anthro forums, where you troll pashtuns. :rofl: I think i know who you are :lol:
Dont feed him

@Horus
You deleted a news report, where TTP is blaming Pakistan army for fooling istan. You have just embarrassed your nation! :)
I am ready to have and argument with you that Pakistan is targeting only those leaders of TTP who have stopped following your orders, but facilitating other leaders with protection and promises of Higher leadership roles.
You are spokesman for TTP? We dont want such scum here
If you are compelled to post a favorable TTP claim then do it in kashmir related thread

You are spokesman for TTP? We dont want such scum here
If you are compelled to post a favorable TTP claim then do it in kashmir related thread

I did that in Indian section, why was that deleted? More over, please explain us why so selecting in hunting TTP? And no I am no one'S spokesman. :)

What is weird?

Is your army deployed in Punjab against its own people?

Sindh?

Balochistan?

Pashtunistan (including all of what we traditionally and historically call NWFP)?

I just realized your nothing more than a psuedeo-wannabe-troll dude...
@Horus - really want this guy ceased for his troll posts. :D

@Samandri
Honestly, are you really a Pakistani?

Back
Top Bottom