What's new

Bring it on, TTP!

@Horus
You deleted a news report, where TTP is blaming Pakistan army for fooling youths in Kashmir. On what basis? It shows double standard of citizen of Pakistan. You have just embarrassed your nation! :)
I am ready to have and argument with you that Pakistan is targeting only those leaders of TTP who have stopped following your orders, but facilitating other leaders with protection and promises of Higher leadership roles.
Not just that somebody also gave me negative rating for just posting that news with links. :what:

@Pakistani shaheens @karakoram
Get what I mean now? Here its pashtunwali vs karachi. Otherwise its punjabi vs baloch.
So what! if two brothers of different provinces of our country are disagreeing on each others point of view on internet, so does that means there is a war going on between the provinces where they belongs? Bro you need to change your approach, i know what are you trying to accompolish over here. I have been indulged with you in other thread where you have posted similar bullshit. You are simply trying to spread a misconceptions based on lies to create an ethnic riot in our country. And guess what we are well aware of people like you, and you are not the only one. You are just wasting your time and energy, your all efforts of fanning an ethnic riot will end in smokes.

The punjabis and sindhis, not too much love lost between them either. But they are at least both Indic, and hence tolerate each other in an uncomfortable truce of sorts.
Lol you indians are very funny people. You indians use to disown your own muslims and threatens them to leave your country but on other hand you guys relate your self with your biggest enemies (who have spanked your country in many occasions) and calls them indian. How pathetic!
And always remember one thing that those things which are near always use to collide with eachother. We brothers do fight but at the end of the day we sit together and live together and are standing together under one flag and against a common enemy.
And listen care fully, we Pakistanis (whether balochis, pakthuns, punjabis, sindhis or kashmiris) are all brothers and will remain united no matter what you say. The only problem is that the people like you are living on what ever your media throws at you and you guys happily accepts it. But the ground realities are far away from what you guys have perceived. I know it will be painful for you indians to see Pakistanis are united and standing against India and its terrorists, but its the truth and truth always hurts.

For now.No such connect between the Indic and Iranic people both sides of the Indus though. Sure they all live together in a single nation state. Some may be friends even in real life. Go to school together. That's natural. But what does it really mean in the broader regional and sectarian and above all ethnic chaos and conflict that is Pakistan today?
Lol bro! you are sitting on one corner of the planet and commenting on our country as if you are some sort of demographic analyst of our country. Mate its Pakistan, not india where people in North East kills are being killed for demanding a seperate homeland and the one living in south (tamils) feels ashame of calling themselves indians and where the north indians use to look down upon south, just because of their dim color. We dont live like indian people, we dont believe in cast system, we dont believe in ethnic differentiation which your country has badly been affected with. We call our self muslims first and then Pakistanis :pakistan: . We Pakistanis whether living on eastern or western side of indus, or living abroad or in mars we are all one and we love each other and will protect eachother from any aggression from our eastern neighbour.

Buddy I think you misunderstood. I was not blaming you of being racist at all. I in fact agree with you completely. I was making a point to two other of your compatriots who have been engaging me on another thread, claiming there is zero disconnect and cent percent harmony in Pakistan between the Punjabis (annd Sindhis) on one side and the Pashtun and Baloch belt on the other. While it is my humble and limited contention that Pakistan in reality is a forced and unnatural construct. That it is actually 2 very different people, and at least two (if not three) distinct nation states. The creation of Bangaldesh was a similar reorientation and rebalancing towards natural equilibrium, a process which I believe is as yet incomplete and a WIP.
Hope that puts things into context.
All kinds of Pakistanis (Sindhis, balochis, Pakthuns, kashmiris and Panjabis) are all one people, they are all decendents of IVC. We have one culture (or atleast similar to each other), one religion, and one important thing is that different languages which exist in this country are also linked with eachother and are similar for some extend. In short we are connected to eachother in some way or the other.
But the real artificial country which was forcefully created by british was India itself. India never existed together and united, even under different empires. Thats because india is an artificial country and was land of different nations which was forcefully piled up by british. Even the name of "india" was created by its master british and the word was derived from the name of our river "indus". There is no such thing as indians or indian people as well. If you look closely there is a tremendous amount of differences among people who are living in india. Each and every indian is different from each other. Thats why we see tons of seperatist movements existing in india in its each and every nook and corner. Indian army is doing everything to tone down the seperatist of india, its using all means from raape to killing from bribe to bomb blast but unfortunately it has failed to crush down the seperatists. And in future who knows may be we see some new countries emerging from our eastern neighbour. We all know that the demarcations of a borders are not permanent and ever lasting. Just shed some light on past how big exactly was hindustan? And now just look how many countries have been created from it. The matter of fact is india is under disintegration mode. And its indian army is doing everything to keep it intact but sooner or later it will gonna break up into many many pieces. And many many countries will gonna emerge out from their part of world.
And also there was no such thing as ancient india, prior to creation of india. Many countries, states and empires came and were destroyed. India is just an ordinary country which was created on the sad of 15 Aug 1947.

Bangladesh sinario is something different and the bangladesh card which you guys always use, is not applicable in our case. Bangladesh had alot of differences among us on basis of culture. And we were at one and they were at the other corner of the world, but in case of Pakistan, we Pakistanis are united in all aspects of life, be it cultural, political, social, or historical etc.

Why don't you help me understand then what the fight in Pakistan is all about? Is it Shia Sunni? Is it Punjabi Pashtun Baloch Sindhi? Is it Muslim Non-Muslim (incl. Ahmedi)? Is it racial, Indic Iranic?
The fight which is going on in Pakistan is not about shia-sunni nor its any sort of ethnic clash. This war is just between Pakistani nation and Indian aided terrorists. The terrorists which are fully backed and aided by your country, are killing each and every Pakistani (from balochi to panjabi, from sindhi to Pakthuns and even kashmiris). They didnt spared even little innocent kids. They are killing each and every Pakistani. And But unfortunately for you guys and your terrorists, we Pakistanis are all united against terrorists. And soon gonna eradicate it.
The IDPs which were migrated into many other parts of Pakistan because of the operation were greated by other Pakistanis warmly. And Pakistanis from all parts of the country are giving funds and money to our brothers and helping them through all means necessary. During the peshawar school attack, our hospitals were got short of blood. Pakistanis of all parts of country came there to peshawar to donate blood to our brothers and sisters.
The problem is that you indians who dont even know anything about our country and relies on others and your own perceptions and imaginations to form a notion about our country is actual cause of all problems. You guys first need to learn whats going on in our country and should clear your brain washed minds which are stuffed by all BS propaganda by your respectable media. Dam!, you guys dont even know that we have been indulged with the war on terror for last 14 years and you guys thinks that we are under some sort of civil war or some ethnic clashes. Dam! man its too much for the country for literacy rate of 70%. lol

There is an increasingly growing feeling that the Pashtuns feel under siege from the rest of Pakistan. With the army and airforce bombing them. They see it not as a war on the terrorists, but as a war on them, their way of life. They saw it initially as the Pakistan Army. But as things continued with little protest, the feeling grew that Pakistan Army = Pakistan People.
Again! bro plz come out from your TV set and see things from the broader perspective!
Pakthuns are not under sieged nor they have been bombed. Prior to the operation "Rah-i-Nijat" there was a rit of taliban in those areas, with their own rules. They use to slaughter people on masses. There was a street in the swat, i forgot its name it was famous for slaughtering of people which was done by taliban. People were under siege, they couldnt able to live their lives properly, when they were under taliban rule. But when we launched our operation "Rah-i-nijat" under Gen kiyani command, we managed to defeat those indian aided terrorists and managed to clear those areas from taliban. Peace was prevailed and people came back to their lives. Our Pak army done construction work in that area and they build new schools which were destroyed by your terrorists. And plus they distributed food and all basic necessities.
And i know being a patriotic indian you would definately oppose our army action against terror since your tactical army (Taliban) are being killed brutally. Our Pakthun brothers are very patriotic, they not only have co-operated with our Pak army on this war on terror but also have endeavoured the migrations, and still they chant "Pak army zindabad" because they are not brain washed like you indians, they know who is their real enemy and they are well aware of fact that our army is eradicating this cancer which is spread by our neighbors to destabilize our country.

images (4).jpg
images (3).jpg
inp-12-24.jpg

And yes, that Pakistan Army = Pakistan Punjabis. Regardless of the fact that there are many Pashtuns in the Pakistani Army and or that many top ranking officers are also Pashtun. They still see your army not as Pakistani but as Punjabi.Correct?
You guys can rant and spread lies as much as you guys wants, because this is what you guys are best at. Our army is not Panjab army rather its our own army, its every Pakistanis army. If it was panjabs army then it wouldnt have been spanking that ganja nawaz sharif. If our army was Panjab army then it would have shooted each and every person in islamabad march by orders of nawaz sharif, but our army refused to do so. Plus if our army was panjabi army then our Panjab government wouldnt be so much critical of our army. The thing is its not Panjabi army, rather its every Pakistanis army regardless of what you people thinks.

Well what do you expect? I see your army engaged against two groups, currently and historically. The Pashtun in the NW and the Baloch in the SW.
Hey bro! you seriously needs to read something about Pakistan, your assumption and your own facts which you have made has nothing to do with reality. They are baseless. You are saying that we are engaged in fight with Pakthuns and baloch,....lol :') man you really have made me laugh on this one.
Bro the fact is those who we are fighting against are terrorists which is backed by your country and they are killing Pakthuns, Balochis and each and every Pakistani. Its not that we are fighting Pakthuns and baloch, its just that they have made their dens over that areas of our country thats because of the fact that we have a sweet peaceful neighbor like Afghanistan in our western border. The war is not only going on in our western front only instead this war is spread all over Pakistan. Our jawans are doing operation in Karachi and all other parts of Pakistan. Even in my city (islamabad), where the security is tight and i have heard a news that they have launched operation in my city too to cleanse our country from terrorists thoroughly. The schools, collages, universities through out country has been closed. The war is not only focused on those two provinces but rather its been spread all over Pakistan.

I see the killings and bombs and massacres happening not in your Punjab belt. I see them in Karachi. And I see them in the NW and SW belts.
Thats because either you have closed your eyes and dont want to see or may be its all wonders of your media which you guys rely on making perceptions about other countries.
Just like other parts of Pakistan there have been numerous attacks on Panjab province too. Bomb blast on markets on Lahore, rawalpindi even in the capital islamabad, there is a full list of attacks which were carried out in Panjab province by terrorists. They even carried out attacks on mosques, shrines in panjab province. On 20th january terrorists carried out attack on "Royal Bazar" in Rawalpindi. On 7 feb they attacked Khanewal town. The list of barbaricism of terrorists is countless in panjab province.

(You can get further information regarding terrorists attacks in Panjab province, in following link)
Suicide Attacks in Punjab

I then put 2 and 2 together and get 4. I see it as a Pashtun and Baloch vs Punjab (and Sindh) ethnic issue primarily now. Religion is always there. A tool. A pulpit. But I am trying to get to the meat of the issue from the human angle. I am not including the shia killings in here. Those are definitely sectarian. But the current conflict, which is growing, is one of the Indian Pakistan fighting and feeling the blowback from the non-Indian Pakistan.

Bro thats because your media has completely blinded you, or you are not wanting to see things intentionally. As per your claim we are fighting with each others lol..again thanks for such entertainment and making me laugh. But the thing is 180 degrees opposite to what you have made in your mind regarding us. The thing is we Pakistanis are on the one side and your rented terrorists are on the other side.

Sorry for using such offensive words but, Shame on you! for relating us with your kind. We dont give a syht about indians. But its such a beghairatie from your country side for relating us with you people. If i was in your place i would have shoot my self or would have jumped off from a cliff for relating our enemies with us. I have simply one word for this, "YUKH". Believe me bro i am feeling dizziness at a moment by reading such a non sense thing. I would have never thought that you guys will fall so below.
And listen mate, as per your theory; sindhis and panjabis are indians, but i have personally saw many many indians who believe that baloch, pakthuns even afghans are indians. Man you guys should first decide what are the borders of your akhrand baharat, then plz come here and discuss things.
(Link of indian claims over Pakthuns/////PDF)
Pashtuns are the only nomadic group of India who didn't get assimilated by Indians

What is weird?
Is your army deployed in Punjab against its own people?
Sindh?Balochistan?Pashtunistan (including all of what we traditionally and historically call NWFP)?
I know this will be shocking for you bro, but our army is not deployed in sindh, panjab and is even not operating in Balochistan. Its busy fighting with terrorists in waziristan. We have our rangers deployed in sindh and panjab province. While we have our FC jawan being deployed in balochistan province. We dont have big army that we could engage it in all fronts. After all we have our war mongering neighbour in our eastern side, who dont even accept our country.

LOL pashtunistan?....mate that province is called Khyber Pakthunkhwa..( plz come out from the fantasy world and accept the truth)

We all know why your army does not. Just like we all know that one day your army will have to. Be forced to. And then Punjab will burn, just like today KPK is. Hope you guys see it too. Before it happens.
What could we expect much better than that from our war mongering neighbour!!!
We all know what your country plans are, so dont worry we wont gonna spare any terrorists and by the way it will be a matter of time when these terrorists which are playing your countries proxies will soon become a history.

I said Indian Pakistan. As opposed to non Indian Pakistan.
Why are you guys so eager to relate yourselves with us???
Do you guys not feel proud on calling your self indians? Why you guys repeatedly wants to be Pakistani?
Is that because of the reason you guys lacks toilets in your country, or is that because of fact that 70% of your country is living below poverty level or you are just another troll who has plenty time to troll.

I am not a bhaiyya incidentally.
Is it not a fact that no Pashtun considers a Punjabi or a Sindhi to be a blood mate?
If that was the case then Pakthuns and even baloch wouldnt have participated into Pak army in all previous wars which we have fought against you. And do you know it was our people of tribal areas mainly Pakthuns who took part in first war against your country and spanked your country really hard, and liberated a large area of IOK from india.

(@karakoram @war khan; guys your input is needed especially on this topic..thanks)

Be honest. The fact is they are different people, from a different civilization. Its an unstable construct when you attempt to hold the two together claiming the oneness of a faith for a people.
The fact is we Pakistanis of all kinds are from IVC. We have same ancestors, same blood running through our viens, same religion that we follow, same God that we believe in, same prophet (saw) that we love and same country where we live in and same enemy which always finds one way or the other to create some sort of differences among us.

Especially when none of them consider themselves to be your people, or the same people?
I guess you have forgot about Gen Ayub Khan (former president of Pakistan) under his rule when we defeated you guys in 1965 war. And i guess you also have forgot about our beloved hero Dr abdul qadeer khan who made us nuclear power. And i guess you would also have forgot about Liaqat ali khan who was first PM of Pakistan. And above all you are forgetting Shahid afridi who kicked indian cricket team butts in many many occasions. And finally Gen Tikka khan which have send many many indians soldiers into hell. They were all Pakthuns and patriotic Pakistanis.

I would like to believe what you are saying. Unfortunately most of the world believes that Pakistan is constructed around the Punjab at its core. That you would slowly allow areas to drop away/be cut away, till it came to the Punjab. And then you would go all out nuclear in your final death throes.
Wake up bro! stop living in denial or fantasy world. This would never gonna happen, not even in 30Dec 3039AC. So plz forget about our country and look whats happening in your part. The seperatists movements of your country are getting stronger day by day and it would be a matter of time when we would be greeting new member of SAARC cooperation.

I guess you also allowed us to beat you in the 5 wars we fought after that.
dear bro go and read some history, we have defeated you guys in our very first war by liberating large area of IOK from India.
And in 1965 we have defeated you when you had yearned to attack lahore. And we successfully managed to defend our territory. While making heavy loss to india.
And on 1971, your army did a cowardly attack on us ,(which its famous for), when we were on a civil war. Do you consider it as a victory, by stabbing enemy from back and while when its at its weakest point. If you consider this a victory then congratulation!!
And while on 1998 kargil war, our army done a brilliant operation against your army and have not only defeated you guys but also captured few of strategic points.

You also allowed half your country to be cleaved away. After you allowed one half of your people to butcher and rape the other half.
Lol is this a new bollywood script that you have posted here, or it really has some reality on it. My dear bro just tell me how is it possible for an army of hardly 2lakh to defend its both borders from enemy and to fight seperatist and at a same time would raape and kill hundred thousands of people in very short duration of time. My bro its all rubbish and has nothing to do with reality. Our army is not superman nor its an indian army which can do such things.

The number game is a delusion. 50% of your co-religionists never played along in the first instance (1947). The other 40% refused to in the second instance (1971).
Our country was created on basis of Two nation theory. All muslims of south asia, even pakthuns, baloch, sindhis and bengalis. Each and every Pakistani took part in creation of our beloved country. Many muslims sacrifised their lives for gaining independence. Many mahajirs were killed by extremist hindus on the way.
And on 1971, if bengalis would have merged with india, then it would been labelled as the negation of two nation theory. But it didnt happened, instead they refused to became part of india and became a seperate nation. Why? because they also believes in two nation theory and they also have countless contribution in it.

Now your games are on in Assam and Bengal. But you will be crushed again.
Mate problem in Assam and bengal is not because of us instead its your own problem. The way you guys slaughtered sikhs and the way you guys ignored North East and the way you guys discriminated tamils and bodo. This is just the backlash of what you guys have done. Just wait few months when 200mill muslims will be on the streets for purpose of demanding their own country because of forcefull conversion in your country by hindus. (And dont forget christians in this equation.)

(Indian seperatist movements)

Attachments

• download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 19
@Horus
You deleted a news report, where TTP is blaming Pakistan army for fooling youths in Kashmir. On what basis? It shows double standard of citizen of Pakistan. You have just embarrassed your nation! :)
I am ready to have and argument with you that Pakistan is targeting only those leaders of TTP who have stopped following your orders, but facilitating other leaders with protection and promises of Higher leadership roles.
That piece was nothing more than TTP propaganda. I was among (many I am sure) who reported threads/posts that quoted terrorist propaganda.

There is absolutely nothing to be gained by giving space to the poison spouted by the TTP.

I agree with @Oscar

The only solution to this for Pakistan, like it was for India in the past, is for Pakistan to become better killers than their killers.

You have to give the morals and the reaching and the drawing room debates a rest for a year or two or five.

You have to go on a spree of killing. Kill so many of them that their own start fearing retribution and desert them like a plague.

Kill so many of those they surround themselves with as comoflage and human shields that they are isolated eventually and have no place of refuge, no place to hide, no place to lay down and rest a bit.

Kill them and kill their own. Kil their wives, their mothers, their sisters, their fathers, their sons, their brothers. Kill their kids, kill their unborn kids. And if it breeds more of them, kill them too, and their own. Keep killing till they either do not exist, or their own back away and out of the fight.

But back out of the fight does not mean the fight has ended. Be ready to kill again. And again. And again. Every time they think of killing or start killing.

Its only when you become a lot better at killing than they are will those not yet killers but thinking of beoming killers then give up the thought of becoming killers.

There is no other way. Let the killing begin, and do not stop till its done.

You want to stoop down to their level to win a war?- fair to say you have already lost the war then-

If that was the case then Pakthuns and even baloch wouldnt have participated into Pak army in all previous wars which we have fought against you. And do you know it was our people of tribal areas mainly Pakthuns who took part in first war against your country and spanked your country really hard, and liberated a large area of IOK from india.
Ignore that troll who is posting BS.
We dont have to prove it to them that all communities and linguistic groups in Pakistan live in peace and brotherhood.He is talking about pashtuns and balochs not being given equal status.LOL.He need to get his ``facts`` corrected.He is posting pure BS just to show his hate towards pakistan and post propaganda.

That piece was nothing more than TTP propaganda. I was among (many I am sure) who reported threads/posts that quoted terrorist propaganda.

There is absolutely nothing to be gained by giving space to the poison spouted by the TTP.
First clarify us whom do you see TTP as? What is TTP for Pakistanis? Which TTP, where?

Secondly that was peace of a news , not a TTP propaganda. I see many anti Hindu posts here, should I call them propaganda here? Uttersense

"Truth" coming from mass murders and terrorists. Seems like Indians want to move further in their love and romance for terrorism and terrorists.
Created by Pakistan. Had your gOv had delivered them whatever was promised, they would have not considered this option of insurgency against Pak army in 2005

suddenly Indians want to give attention to what TTP leadership has to say just because it suits their Kashmir narrative.
this is pathetic.

That is a very telling statement mate.

Maybe the counter argument is to do with terrain? That the Punjab is more open and therefore suitable to foot soldier operations? While mountainous terrain is not?

Either way its telling if the army has different tactics for essentially the same problem.
Like i said my district is plain area, yet artillery and jet was used on a village. Airforce has also been used on plain areas of KPK in 2009. Towns like Miranshah and Mirali are in the plain areas of N.waziristan with no mountains in the vicinity yet they were constant targets of aerial bombardments. In Miranshah and Mirali, there were even well-garrisoned military camps since British times, but instead of sending ground troops against the militants who were in the same city, air force and military aviation was used in the congested urban centre.
Compare it with Kashmir, indian army has strict policy of not using air force, tanks etc against militants even though the terrain of kashmir is much difficult than relatively barren region like FATA. I have noticed that indian army rather than choosing the easy option of dropping bombs from jets on building, they tackle the militants through gun-battles with officers leading from the front. It reflects their bravery ,very different from our armed forces.
That being said, there is argument that Pashtuns are generally very tough people, every male is armed and there is perception that Waziristan is the toughest region with toughest people in Pakistan, so military circles justify use of every kind of conventional weapons against militants in pashtun areas. An observation was made by British that hostile pashtun tribes can easily be brought into surrender if their economy and houses are destroyed. So it became policy of British empire to impose heavy fines on tribes, destroying their crops and cattle and demolishing their houses. Pak army do refer to the records of their predecessors.

Last edited:
suddenly Indians want to give attention to what TTP leadership has to say just because it suits their Kashmir narrative.
this is pathetic.
. Pakistan supported TTP to fool youth in kashmir and jehad in kashmir against India, because that suited your narrative in Kashmir. Now they are exposing your romance with them, so its painful in the back.

The most formidable Pakistani Taliban commander, omar khalid khorasani, was part of kashmir jihad before TTP.

First clarify us whom do you see TTP as? What is TTP for Pakistanis? Which TTP, where?

Secondly that was peace of a news , not a TTP propaganda. I see many anti Hindu posts here, should I call them propaganda here? Uttersense
The piece essentially regurgitated the poisonous propaganda of a terrorist leader (call them TTP/AQ or whatever you want) who is part of a terrorist group that has openly claimed responsibility for the massacres of thousands of innocent Pakistanis. There is no comparison to be made between the poisonous statements of people like TTP leaders, OBL etc (who have openly claimed responsibility for terrorist attacks in Pakistan or elsewhere) and the comments of certain posters (however distasteful you consider them to be against a particular religion) on this forum.
Created by Pakistan. Had your gOv had delivered them whatever was promised, they would have not considered this option of insurgency against Pak army in 2005
What exactly did the Pakistani government promise them that was not delivered and caused them to resort to suicide bombings and mass terrorist attacks against innocent civilians?

Like i said my district is plain area, yet artillery and jet was used on a village. Airforce has also been used on plain areas of KPK in 2009. Towns like Miranshah and Mirali are in the plain areas of N.waziristan with no mountains in the vicinity yet they were constant targets of aerial bombardments. In Miranshah and Mirali, there were even well-garrisoned military camps since British times, but instead of sending ground troops against the militants who were in the same city, air force and military aviation was used in the congested urban centre.
Residents of the targeted areas had been asked to evacuate North Waziristan (especially the main towns) weeks before the military started targeting the 'congested areas' with artillery and/or air strikes. Therefore the risk of collateral damage (in terms of innocent civilian lives lost) due to the use of artillery and airstrikes was and is minimal.

Since the civilians have been evacuated and/or told to leave the area, there is no point in risking the lives of soldiers by sending them into an urban death trap where underground tunnels and bunkers link various residential buildings to each other and offer plenty of opportunity for ambushing advancing troops. Far better to bomb any structure from where the terrorists offer any kind of sustained resistance. This is common sense.

Also, the GoC of the North Waziristan Operation responsible for approving these artillery barrages and coordinating airstrikes with the PAF is a Pakhtun himself, and he had quite a bit of 'not so nice' things to say about the locals in Miramshah and some other 'congested areas' in terms of the evidence of their complicity in supporting the terrorists in North Waziristan.
The most formidable Pakistani Taliban commander, omar khalid khorasani, was part of kashmir jihad before TTP.
Source?

Any news on any actions taken against these elsewhere candidates?
Gul Bahadur and the Haqqanis are being targeted in North Waziristan, OBL is dead (with the US report on torture finally making official the fact that the ISI provided critical intelligence on OBL's courier that the US developed and eventually used to track OBL down), additional AQ operatives continue to be tracked down and neutralized, and Hafiz Saeed denies any involvement in the Mumbai attacks (which is what you were probably getting at).

Back
Top Bottom