What's new

Bring it on, TTP!

my friend the only one deluded here is you. You actually dont know how wrong you are but its not your fault since you are living abroad and only find information from american sources or Geo

The delusion is being practiced in Pakistan on a national scale, not by me. Sometimes being on the outside and looking in gives a much clearer picture of what is actually happening.

The delusion is being practiced in Pakistan on a national scale, not by me. Sometimes being on the outside and looking in gives a much clearer picture of what is actually happening.

No.
He is right.
You "may" be deluded.
I hardly think the support for taliban is in the "Majority"

No.
He is right.
You "may" be deluded.
I hardly think the support for taliban is in the "Majority"

Please prepare to be surprised when the majority turns out to be radicalized in the support of Taliban. This is only the beginning of that process, but the groundwork has already been laid.

Please prepare to be surprised when the majority turns out to be radicalized in the support of Taliban. This is only the beginning of that process, but the groundwork has already been laid.

No, there is no "majority" here.
But I dont expect a different response since you're from the US and majority of there thinks everyone in every islamic country is a suicide bomber.

Then she can follow him to a fiery grave.

Then that mother needs to be Bombed along with her terrorist son.

It seems that for all the talk of dealing with Islamic fundamentalism and its barbarism, you both embrace a barbarism from the arms of secular nationalism.

What is horrible about this attack in particular is that it targets non-combatants: something that should be roundly condemned. A nation stands on its ideals, so what would we stand on to indiscriminate in our attacks?

I can understand your view point but the thing is if strikes are carried out where these animals are hiding then it should just be them who die, and if they are at these places with their families it means the families are to be blamed too. It means they were not strong enough to leave their families behind and their families didn't stop them knowing what they are upto. So i guess other than infants, they are equally responsible.
I dnt think their wives and children have much of choice.

If you shelter a terrorist you deserve to die !

It's not like you are living with a gun trottin 8 ft bearded sub human filth in some remote town in FATA hiding from the military and you still don't know what he is into? That's quiet impossible unless you are the dumbest person on the face of the earth.

W
Doesnt mean it wont work till the trial happens.

And that detective is the right question. My anger aside, its this idea that needs to be tackled.. where and what are the roots?

@Akheilos thank you for convincing people against this mad rage of killing families of the terrorists.

@Oscar you are right that there are factories of terrorism in families but a line should be present to differentiate between good and bad, no matter the cost.

When a child sees her mother getting killed just cause his father is a terrorist, he will fail to see a distinction between his father and a soldier.

As pointed out by other posters and me in different thread attacking the roots should be of priority. Take this opportunity and call for closing of all Madrassas for a month. Let the police and forces enforce it. Put everyone who call for jihad and intolerance in jail. Make laws to that effect where this crime should be non-bailable, the punishment harsh. Remove the reference to religion in all text books. Continue the operation against all known terrorists. Issue licenses and regulate content of what is being taught in those Madrassas.

Blowback will be there, like the loss of those innocent children but it must be done. A start has to be made, no matter how late. This is the only way.

Lastly, find it in your heart to forgive those mothers and children who were the victims of the situation and make sure those situations do not arise. Try as hard as Pakistan can.

Last edited:
I think we need to fight it smart, out of the box way. We need to infect these scums with deadly contagious viruses and let them kill the rodents they live with.

Who is plucking, Im talking about burning it down to the trunk.

If its their families then why not? They started this, Pak Army should end it with flattening the whole region. Those who want to support Pakistan should either rise up against Taliban or they should be considered enemies.

People Rising aint that easy if someone threatens you you can manage but if they threaten ur fmly thts a different thing the people who support pak in that area should be protected and those who support talibitches should be hanged

instead for starting operations again nd again they should start a massive kill all these talibitches they get their hands own nd throw them in Afg then they better keep doing their operation in afg 2 unless they will just hide in afg nd all this work will go in drain

I agree with @Oscar

The only solution to this for Pakistan, like it was for India in the past, is for Pakistan to become better killers than their killers.

You have to give the morals and the reaching and the drawing room debates a rest for a year or two or five.

You have to go on a spree of killing. Kill so many of them that their own start fearing retribution and desert them like a plague.

Kill so many of those they surround themselves with as comoflage and human shields that they are isolated eventually and have no place of refuge, no place to hide, no place to lay down and rest a bit.

Kill them and kill their own. Kil their wives, their mothers, their sisters, their fathers, their sons, their brothers. Kill their kids, kill their unborn kids. And if it breeds more of them, kill them too, and their own. Keep killing till they either do not exist, or their own back away and out of the fight.

But back out of the fight does not mean the fight has ended. Be ready to kill again. And again. And again. Every time they think of killing or start killing.

Its only when you become a lot better at killing than they are will those not yet killers but thinking of beoming killers then give up the thought of becoming killers.

There is no other way. Let the killing begin, and do not stop till its done.

The solution is GOOD EDUCATION, and to stop the preaching of hate against anyone (be it Hindus/Jews/Shia or Sunnis/Ahmadis/Christians or anyone).

Instead of education focusing on how to become a GOOD MUSLIM, the focus of GOOD EDUCATION should be to respect SECULARISM, respect ALL RELIGIONS, respect DEMOCRACY, to be a GOOD HUMAN, score highest marks in PHYSICS, MATHS, CHEMISTRY.

But biggest thing is NO CHILD SHOULD BE TOLD TO HATE ANYONE FOR THEIR RELIGION/SECT/REGION/LANGUAGE.

Hate someone too much, and it will make you a monster. Speak/think evil of someone too much, you will become evil. To love and forgive is the most important quality needed in a Human. If a Shia hates Sunnis for 5-6 years, his hate will consume him so much he will kill Sunnis and vice versa. If a Shia/Sunni hate Ahamadi, the hate will make him kill Ahmadis.

due to people like Zia (Introduced too much Islam in studies), Hafiz Saeed (always speaking bad about India), Zaid Hamid, Mullahs (always telling how Jews/Hindus are enemies of Islam, or how Shias or Sunnis or Ahmadis are bad), and lot of other such people spoiling the minds of common Muslims it has filled people with lot of wrong notions and lot of hatred.

If you notice, Some hate Shias, some hate Sunnis, Some hate Ahmadis, Some hate Jews, Some hate Hindus, Some hate women who dont wear Naqab, Some hate women who drive, Some hate Wahabbis, Some hate Deobandis, some hate Pakistan Army (Yesterday's bastards who attacked the school), Some hate Indians.

This business of hate has to be eliminated. This is the root of every problem of terrorism. Anyone speaking evil of other RELIGION/SECT/COUNTRY/LANGUAGE needs to be crtiticized and stopped by either GOVT. or PEOPLE.

Last edited:
Air strikes & heli attacks should had never stopped at first place, PA should not go soft on these rented terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom