What's new

BRICS bank will be headquartered in Shanghai

In that sense each member of this nation have its own fair share of poverty.
In Brazil,China,SA,etc.
Thats also what I am talking about.BD is not a match for India as a single state.So you must compare nations of your own size.
According to the official data from SC around 3crore illegal immigrants are present in India for stoling our welfare programmes.First take all of them and then talk about
poverty.
We are dealing with 125 crore people .So you must convince your country men to not come to India.

China knows our influence and caliber .That is why they send their top minister in to India after the election for good relation.
They know that .So they dont need an advice from cheerleader from an insugnificant nation called BD.

You want to get rid of 30 million Muslims, then BD would want 30 000 square miles of land in compensation.

India becomes more Hindu and BD gets larger and has a bigger population and economy. Win-win for both BD and India.

I always wonder what makes south Africa a member,just because we need one to represent African continent?

You want to get rid of 30 million Muslims, then BD would want 30 000 square miles of land in compensation.

India becomes more Hindu and BD gets larger and has a bigger population and economy. Win-win for both BD and India.

Other than your economic delusions what makes you think BD could do anything to stop (or would do considering the BD government and military's loyalties to India) India once the illegal immigrants are identified and pushed back to BD?

I love how you idiots magic up GDP numbers, you and @farhan_9909

The BRICS Development Bank is ONLY meant for BRICS countries. Among its goals is to provide funding for infrastructure projects and create a "Contingent Reserve Arrangement" worth US$100 billion which will help member countries counteract future financial shocks.

Shanghai would be the ideal place to set it up.

Ok. In the future, there will be new member countries to join.

Stop inhaling the smog, otherwise your delusion will worsen. Since when do you get the idea of getting a multinational no-name bank to become a political tool of China?

Keep your money and oil rigs at home!

Viet is angry. Why? Relax, amigo!

Last edited:

It doesn't matter where you live, you are one of such religious guy who makes every thread a $hit like this. In what way this thread is related to Bengali muslims ?

Other than your economic delusions what makes you think BD could do anything to stop (or would do considering the BD government and military's loyalties to India) India once the illegal immigrants are identified and pushed back to BD?

I love how you idiots magic up GDP numbers, you and @farhan_9909

Get a brain and then I may decide you are worth engaging.

"Pushed back to BD" lol. I have already expained before to you why even Hasina could not accept millions of extra people into BD as that would destroy BD's current economic progress and destroy her government as well. No wonder India is such a mess if this is the level of intelligence of Indians running India.

It doesn't matter where you live, you are one of such religious guy who makes every thread a $hit like this. In what way this thread is related to Bengali muslims ?

I believe it was @sreekumar who diverted the topic by talking about so-called illegal BD'shis in India first.

Last edited:

First take care the already booming population in BD.Then talk about others land and their citizen.

So would China have all the control in landing policies? or is it 20% for each member BRICS?

Get a brain and then I may decide you are worth engaging.

"Pushed back to BD" lol. I have already expained before to you why even Hasina could not accept millions of extra people into BD as that would destroy BD's current economic progress and destroy her government as well. No wonder India is such a mess if this is the level of intelligence of Indians running India.

I believe it was @sreekumar who diverted the topic by talking about so-called illegal BD'shis in India first.

No one divert this topic.
Whenever there is a topic about China then you come to criticize India without any basics.
Even their citizens dont show this type of cheerleading.
Cheer Leaders will be always cheerleading.Their citizen can take care their country.They dont need cheerleaders help.
May be you dont have anything to proud about your nation.That is why you cheerleading for some foreign countries

So would China have all the control in landing policies? or is it 20% for each member BRICS?

Of course not all control, equal vote, mutual understanding, but China may have ascendance position. It's not China's wish or something, China has bigger economy and thus we have heavier burden, this is our responsibility to unite all emerging countries. I hope all the 5 parties can realize this and discard untruest.

Initially $10 billion each, thing goes as it depends.

What happen to Moscow or Rio or even Cape Town?

Geography is Moscow's disadvantage. It will never be a financial center the way New York is because it lacks an ocean.

Rio and Cape Town just doesn't command the same respect as Shanghai. South Africa doesn't have the same potential to be an economic superpower as the other BRIC, and Brazil has been very unimpressive since 2007.

Maybe Mumbai could be the capital if it surpasses Shanghai in 5 years.

I always wonder what makes south Africa a member,just because we need one to represent African continent?

Maybe a political decision from China to increase its influence on Africa.

Great news. Hopefully what sets the BRICS bank apart from the World Bank and IMF is that it won't attach any political demands to loans. Global financial institutions should not be used to coerce weaker states and run roughshod over their sovereignty.

So if a fascist state wants financial help from a world bank to build its war machine, the bank should just loan the money? As much as it sounds idealistic, but the reality is nations are just like people, you don't simply lend money to anybody even if they can repay.

I hope China will put this bank into good use, if you know what I mean...

u already hav been given an area of more than 19000 square miles by international court of arbitration; in the bay of bengal, lolz....... settle muslims in that :rofl:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom