What's new

Breaking: UAE Oil Tanker attacked in Gulf of Oman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will leave the comments on Arabs on one side. But I am laughing on your mention of Iran brought down USSR or given the USA hell for 19 years.
Ask any historian rather than mouthing off your mind.

Another person who has reading problem, I said iranic people, Afghans brought ussr down and guess what they are iranic people, uncle Sam trapped and powerless for 19 years guess by who iranic people, and if they haven't had enough then they can pick a fight with another group of iranic people the Iranians.

Ooops you really need your eyes tested, would you like me to highlight or put in capitals for you?.

Another person who has reading problem, I said iranic people, Afghans brought ussr down and guess what they are iranic people, uncle Sam trapped and powerless for 19 years guess by who iranic people, and if they haven't had enough then they can pick a fight with another group of iranic people the Iranians.

Ooops you really need your eyes tested, would you like me to highlight or put in capitals for you?.

Who are these Iranic people!!!
Afghans those who brought USSR down were Pushtoon. I am a Pushtoon, nothing to do with Iranic people.

Iran is ready for war since years, how about UAE and SA?

One country will benefit from this war... small hint it's located on the other side of the world.

Who are these Iranic people!!!
Afghans those who brought USSR down were Pushtoon. I am a Pushtoon, nothing to do with Iranic people.

Sure rashid dostum, Ahmed Shah masud were pukhtoon hay?, at least have the courage to give credit where its due.

Wether you like it or not but you are part of the iranic family, nothing can change that, so am I and I take pride in that.

I would like you to please point out where did I say Iran took ussr down, and if you can't then do you have the courage to do a very honourable thing a very pukhtoon thing and apologise?.

It was Iran. Could have been done in retaliation for some fires on fishermen ships this week near Iranian port.

Saudi Arabia doesn’t have the balls to do anything. US won’t do anything either.

US will complain it’s Iran then say there is not enough evidence for us to do anything.

Iran is trying to bait Trump to attack in order to fully withdraw from nuclear pact while also sending some missiles at SA.

IRGC is driving this move. A cruise missile attack on SA airport is a huge escalation. The fact that it passed Air defense systems is a huge slap in the face.

Abe is another Western puppet with no backbone. Iran doesn’t respect him, much less than the IRGC respecting him.

I will inevitably get hate for this but I also think this was Irans doing (could be wrong or right). Logically Iran just isn't in the position to concede anything else since there isn't much left for the US to sanction into oblivion: what's left for Iran to do other than make good on its threats and begin to hit back?

Iran is ready for war since years, how about UAE and SA?

One country will benefit from this war... small hint it's located on the other side of the world.
Iran openly said that if we cant export oil through Ormuz then no one will. So thats what they are doing.

They dont want war, they want to blackmail the world. Thats why they use terrorist tactics.

Iran threatens to block Strait of Hormuz over US oil sanctions

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-us-oil-threats-eu-visit-hassan-rouhani-trump

Last edited:
@crankthatskunk I guess it takes a lot of guts and honour for one to realise their mistake and apologise a trait pukhtoons are losing quick, that's if they were the genuine article.

Last edited:
@mohsen and @TheImmortal I really hope you are right and it was Iran. Right now my blood is boiling because I think someone else did it to drag Iran into unwanted war.

What other outcome did we honestly expect from 40 years of conflicts, sanctions, threats/rumors of war and the like? I believe I told someone here a little while ago that we're rapidly approaching the endgame so to speak.

https://www.paknavy.gov.pk/securite/20190613SEC 193.txt

SECURITE

131640 UTC JUN 2019

NAVAREA IX (.) 193/19 (.) GULF OF OMAN (.) IRAN (.)
CHARTS BA 2851, 2858, 2888, 4071 AND 4705

2. FIRE INCIDENT ON TWO VESSELS 'MT KOKUKA COURAGEOUS'
IN POSITION 25-19N 057-50E (IMO NO 9568495) AND
'MT FRONT ALTAIR' IN POSITION 24-25N 057-22E (IMO NO 9745902) (.)
CREW MEMBERS OF BOTH VESSELS ARE SAFE (.)

3. BOTH VESSELS ARE NOT UNDER COMMAND.

4. SHIPS IN AREA ARE ADVISED TO KEEP CLEAR OF THIS POSITION
AND TO EXERCISE EXTREME CAUTION

upload_2019-6-13_15-41-7.png

Iran is a determined country

They have all sorts of strings they can pull throughout the Middle East

Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and Yemen

Basically Middle East will be WWIII

One missile on Jumeirah beech and Western bikini wearers will be fleeing in hoards

Iran is a extremely powerful country

Personally I don’t think they did it but if they are blamed and attacked they will go all out

I agree with this analysis...a part of me is like ‘come on, get started folks’... but then realisation dawns that this will spell danger for Pakistan too

Sure rashid dostum, Ahmed Shah masud were pukhtoon hay?, at least have the courage to give credit where its due.

Wether you like it or not but you are part of the iranic family, nothing can change that, so am I and I take pride in that.

I would like you to please point out where did I say Iran took ussr down, and if you can't then do you have the courage to do a very honourable thing a very pukhtoon thing and apologise?.

Most of the Hazara's and Ozbik and Tajiks were with USSR.
When you talk, you talk about majority not few odd people. Northern Alliance caused more problems for the people of Afghanistan, during the war with USSR and afterwards.
And no, I have nothing to do with Iranic people. Whatever that hack means.

@mohsen and @TheImmortal I really hope you are right and it was Iran. Right now my blood is boiling because I think someone else did it to drag Iran into unwanted war.
whoever did it:
1.They can't link it to Iran, though they can bark as much as they like.
2.Oil price went up.

Let's say it was Israelis, still it's trump's fault for heating up and letting his Zionist buddies to take advantage of the situation.

I can't wait for that unwanted war! :cheesy:

Most of the Hazara's and Ozbik and Tajiks were with USSR.
When you talk, you talk about majority not few odd people. Northern Alliance caused more problems for the people of Afghanistan, during the war with USSR and afterwards.
And no, I have nothing to do with Iranic people. Whatever that hack means.

You are a free man to believe what you wish, reality is some what different, I can see how Barbarak, hafizullah ameen, tarakai were tajik, uzbeck and hazara and how they supported USSR.

So will you do the honourable thing and apologise as I never said iran took down USSR as you assumed.

So according to you Afghan Pushtoons took USSR down, but you are a Pakistani so what relationship do you have with them?, oh racial hay I see so how is that different from the iranic family?, well at least you are moving in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom