What's new

Breaking: UAE Oil Tanker attacked in Gulf of Oman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why always you support Iran? It's my big question
They are too resilient. I am amazed at what they can absorb and survive. Now Imagine what a juggernaut Iran would be now without consistent western sanctions and sabotage? TOO STRONG. You arabs have all the money and weapons and are relatively weak....thats also puzzling...why are you guys so useless politically and militarily? if u dont wnt to answer u can wait for al-shaitan Abu propagandis to rescue you..

It is all about US interests:

US-North Korea. Constant? US protecting South Korea
US-Iran. Constant? US protecting its position and allies in the ME
US-China. Constant? US protecting its allies in South China sea
US-Russia. Constant? US protecting its allies of NATO and EU
US-Syria. Constant? US protecting IRAQ and Syria from the spread of ISIS it has created but went out of its control
US- Afghanistan. Constant? US destroying Al Qaeda base and consolidating itself directly south of Russia
US- Venezuela. Constant? US
US-Cuba. Constant? US.
You rarely counter my points well.

Game of oil prices, today 4% gain in per barrel , pass 60 dollar a barrel. Shale now on break even. expecting more attacks. once it pass 65 and close to 70 US and Candian will start pumping and will be all peace for while. But Gulf producer try there best to play between 60 and lower 70 to keep up the demand. ...... things getting interesting for those who watch daily market.
In 2019, i believe it is very easy for Iran to "keep " oil prices higher than normal...everyone has power.

I think Iran wants war.it is clear that quds forces are operating in sea like pirates.i thought that Iran wants de escalation but it looks like irgc wants war.sanctions will not punish iran.
Iran wants war because thats the best option for Iran relative to what Iran's opponents want. Iran knows US will need(but doesnt have available) most of its global military power to put Persian genie back in the bottle...so Iran has snatched the ME narrative and is now acting out as necessary because there is no valuable deterrence to deter Iran from doing so..its all about power, timing and leverage. Many think Iran has no leverage, so just keep watching. Those of you who think all Iranian weapons are "old soviet copies and fake" also keep watching. US so far has been afraid to land one missile in Iran's territory despite Iran's violent acts in the region recently...that tells you alot...if u want to learn..

How can Saudi Arabia hit itself with drones and missiles from Houthi controlled areas!? that is the question you should ask yourself..

Well they have people in yemen and this clearly is false flag, I think it's best to get it over and done with, in my lifetime I would like to see total destruction of Arabs by Iran and honour restored.

They are too resilient. I am amazed at what they can absorb and survive. Now Imagine what a juggernaut Iran would be now without consistent western sanctions and sabotage? TOO STRONG. You arabs have all the money and weapons and are relatively weak....thats also puzzling...why are you guys so useless politically and militarily? if u dont wnt to answer u can wait for al-shaitan Abu propagandis to rescue you..

Your comments about the Arabs being relatively weak and useless politically and militarily are baseless.. can you expend on that with facts and say why you think so.. because it is obviously your own opinion..so enlighten us please..

Resilient?!!!! Strong?!!!!! You know I like you more and more day by day but you must change your diet I'm worried about you

Well they have people in yemen and this clearly is false flag, I think it's best to get it over and done with, in my lifetime I would like to see total destruction of Arabs by Iran and honour restored.
Sorry man if you feel raped by Arabs.. but do you really think that the alliance has Houthi men who fire these missiles on their side!? that would be a very idiotic thought..because they are at war..

Your comments about the Arabs being relatively weak and useless politically and militarily are baseless.. can you expend on that with facts and say why you think so.. because it is obviously your own opinion..so enlighten us please..

Militarily Arabs have lost all wars against Israel, they are pathetic where Saudi couldn't take on Iraq and saddam even though Saudi had bigger and better military, uncle Sam was called in, look at the other Arab got torn apart by USA, army and guts collapsed.

Politically weak as they have no true support of their people, they were planted and are the seed of treachery and just puppets.

Now look at iranic people, brought USSR down, giving uncle Sam hell for 19 years, look at Iran always stood defiant against all odds never bowed to anyone, regime installed by the people, has support of the people.

Now you see the difference?.

Last edited:
excellent work if done by the IRGC... absolutely magnificent.

I don't understand why people are denying this? openly own it with pride. Iran has repeatedly made vague threatst that if Persian gulf wahabi A-rabs want to sabotage the Iranian economy with their zio-american masters. Then there will be a price to pay.

amird abdollahian is a heavy weight in Iran foreign policy (especially Irans policy to arab countries) and he openly made threats recently

Hossein_Amir-Abdollahian_2018.jpg

Get used to this face ^

the best part is there is nothing they can do abuot it. False flag indicates a willingness to go to war and looking for an excuse.

the US kept its carrier out of the Persian gulf out of fear. the arabs pretend its not iran to save face. who the hell wants a suicidal war with Iran? step right up

Sorry man if you feel raped by Arabs.. but do you really think that the alliance has Houthi men who fire these missiles on their side!? that would be a very idiotic thought..because they are at war..

Raped by Arabs?, now you are showing your frustration and hence the abuse and am not really sure what over.

With respect to you, you are wrong. All nations are resilient. Iraq, for example, fell because of extreme sanctions, NATO war and due to Shia population wanting to overthrow Saddam regime. Iran, on other hand, has support of two superpowers, plus relations with India and good ties with neighbors. It has geographical advantages. It is not as isolated as people make it be. And even then there has been a lot of internal strife. As for their foreign policy objectives, they are not going to achieve much in Arab world without help of Shia Arabs. Without those Shia Arabs nobody cares about them in Arab world. I'm not sectarian but just telling it like it is.

Arabs in current state can't tackle these issues well due to political instability, divisions, economic disparities, different agendas across the board. Arabs need a wakeup call to get things sorted out. If a war breaks out, it will look promising for Iran in the beginning but in longer term it will be in favor of Arabs in my assessment.

Militarily Arabs have lost all wars against Israel, they are pathetic where Saudi couldn't take on Iraq and saddam even though Saudi had bigger and better military, uncle Sam was called in, look at the other Arab got torn apart by USA, army and guts collapsed.

Politically weak as they have no true support of their people, they were planted and are the seed of treachery and just puppets.

Now look at iranic people, brought USSR down, giving uncle Sam hell for 19 years, look at Iran always stood defiant against all odds never bowed to anyone, regime installed by the people, has support of the people.

Now you see the difference?.
Sorry buddy but I can't answer that much of ignorance..

@OsmanAli98 thank you sir, my love for Pakistan is unquestionable but this is racial hence I never used Pakistan as this a personal war, its the righteous vs the aggressor and my blood vs theirs.

Before any Pakistani comes to preach to me about what Iranians think of me it doesn't really matter, am no Shia but a sunni hanafi and I support my kind, they don't think much different to what some of our countrymen think about us, so bests not to call the kettle black hay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom