What's new

Breaking: UAE Oil Tanker attacked in Gulf of Oman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why such an extreme comment? No country on earth should get nuked, unless they use one in an unjustified manner.
sometime its need correction nuking some major cities and cleaning the irani revolution mess will be good for world future . it will end yemen - iraq-syria -lebnon wars too

Good news this moron was huge supporter of coup in Venezuela which failed miserably. His plans in ME region will also fail.

I don't think he has a plan, he just gets checks from some donors/lobbyists who require of him to draw attention around Iran foreign policy matters.

US official policy I think will not change. The sanctions are hurting Iran more and more over time. KSA/UAE will want to swallow their pride and allow sanctions time to do their work. Iran will have to up the ante if it wants to disrupt the course of plan but that does have its risks.

Again Iranian conspiracy theories and blaming others men look the facts and real life
From what we have heard and seen, how is it possible to actually know what the FACTS are? Very few of us here(if any) can know the actual facts surrounding this situation without more info and intelligence,which we dont have. All we know is that a tanker got hit by something that damaged it and put it on fire. I dont know what more we can state now about that is an actual fact(s)...

I'm using the factual and technical meaning of what you're saying...

Oil prices jumped 3% after this incident..
That was the point. It will keep happening. No one is completely powerless in this day and age. Gaza decided to fight Israel even with nothing why will Iran sit back and do nothing?

One tanker is Norwegian again..
I love Norway, buuuuutt....hmmmmm....

Maybe today attacks are reaction of yesterday I mean maybe Iranians think yesterday was Arab work
Maybe, because it was in Ahwaz.. but still.. these bombings of today needed planning for more than a day!

If they are under pressure it's their fault
It's reaction for their behaviour in world

how is it their fault when US is the common factor in all these ongoing world conflicts:

US-North Korea. Constant? US
US-Iran. Constant? US
US-China. Constant? US
US-Russia. Constant? US
US-Syria. Constant? US
US- Afghanistan. Constant? US
US- Venezuela. Constant? US
US-Cuba. Constant? US.

so wtf are you saying again?

sometime its need correction nuking some major cities and cleaning the irani revolution mess will be good for world future . it will end yemen - iraq-syria -lebnon wars too
Your nuke comment actually suggests/implies Iran is a super power. Why? well Iran isnt a superpower or nuclear state, so why would nuking Iran be the only good/best option? You are inadvertently admitting Iranian is a HARD nut. thats facts. At the end of the day, Iran shows it has enough leverage, power an determination to not be bullied completely by any country.no country can match that so far. Even North Korea is where it is because CHina secretly supplied them weapons, so they would have collapsed a while ago without Chinese help and border. nuff said.

That was the point. It will keep happening. No one is completely powerless in this day and age. Gaza decided to fight Israel even with nothing why will Iran sit back and do nothing?

I love Norway, buuuuutt....hmmmmm....
Why always you support Iran? It's my big question

I think Iran wants war.it is clear that quds forces are operating in sea like pirates.i thought that Iran wants de escalation but it looks like irgc wants war.sanctions will not punish iran.

how is it their fault when US is the common factor in all these ongoing world conflicts:

US-North Korea. Constant? US
US-Iran. Constant? US
US-China. Constant? US
US-Russia. Constant? US
US-Syria. Constant? US
US- Afghanistan. Constant? US
US- Venezuela. Constant? US
US-Cuba. Constant? US.

so wtf are you saying again?
They are super power and for this title they must act powerful

2_THP_CHP_130619Slug_7925JPGjpga.jpg

1_THP_CHP_130619Slug_7927JPG.jpg