What's new

Breaking: UAE Oil Tanker attacked in Gulf of Oman

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is wrong with nuking Iran

maybe becaus eof this here:
Newborn-Babies-009.jpg

Lol your country is a begger country that accepted how many IMF bailouts? Also accepts Saudi Money. You should be grateful to that “evil” regime because they bankrolled your nuclear program and give you billions of dollars under the table.

Pakistan users here are even ungrateful to even their “allies” or “masters”. What a joke.

Lol be glad Pakistan isn't supporting these "allies" or "masters" sounds like you're the ungrateful ones.

Even by beginning war for that?
Be wise war should be your last option if war will begin Russia China Iraq turkey Pakistan and other your friends governments stay out of war and you will be alone
The economic war initiated on Iran by all intents and fairness standards is casus belli - if you cant eat due to economic strangulation it is fair to fight back. UN must update its fair justifications for war.

This is a false flag
it might be, but what makes you 100% sure?

the future will tell us who it really did.. I dont think a country who faces such sanctions, such threats, such hostality and where the elite has something to loose would risk that with such actings..

who knows it could be true but it also could be fake: I find it very logic if it is a false flag you need the ppl to think bad about the enemy.. saddam had wmd he killt little babies in kuwait, he helped al qaida who supposed to do the 911 attacks and all that nonsense

The economic war initiated on Iran by all intents and fairness standards is casus belli - if you cant eat due to economic strangulation it is fair to fight back. UN must update its fair justifications for war.

it might be, but what makes you 100% sure?
If they are under pressure it's their fault
It's reaction for their behaviour in world

Your black arse is still burning ? :rofl:

Again proving my point! lol

Why are you hiding behind the good PM's name when you're a moron, sitting somewhere in London, and throwing around his gibberish?

Wishing the nuking of 90 million people is psychopathic, id*ot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom