What's new

Breaking: UAE Oil Tanker attacked in Gulf of Oman

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I observed the tankers were damaged from starboard not Iranian side, secondly if you look at video released by american you'll see beside its similarity to IRGC Ashoura patrol boat it lacks rear 23 millimeter gun and Iran's flags while number of crew on such a boat isn't more than 3 we could see at least 7~8 crews ...
The guy on the boat trying to remove the limpet mine or whatever it may be needed to stand on the bow to reach it:
View attachment 565163 View attachment 565162 View attachment 565161
The point is the it means the mine was attached at least 3~4 meters above the sea level ... which raise these Qs:
Is it possible for a diver to carry such a mine and attach it in such a level? keeping in mind that Iranian limpet mine weight is around 42 kgs while the guy took the object as if it was much lighter .. If it was attached in the same way by a boat why the crew didn't notice it or there is no report over any suspicious boat around it? the video just shows Iranian boat getting close 10 hours later after distress calls ... they needed 10 hours to decide weather the mines needed to be removed?? in presence of american military aircraft?
The second one is why it was attached there on the hull and not underneath of the boat? attaching a mine in that level could be noticed and seen while tankers were leaving the port .. why no one noticed that before?
And some say Iran removed the mine to prevent it from falling in the hands of american .. the point is if Iran is behind it and didn't want to be caught red handed why using Iranians mines?

On the other hand

Yutaka Katada, chief executive of the Japanese company operating the ship called Kokuka Courageous, one of two vessels attacked near the Strait of Hormuz on Thursday, said the damage could not have been caused by mines or torpedos that are shot underwater, since the damage was reportedly above the ship’s waterline.
“It seems that something flew towards them. That created the hole, is the report I’ve received,” Mr Katada said at a press conference in Tokyo on Friday, the Financial Times reported.

As it was expected american immediately blamed Iran for attacks without bringing any concrete evidence .. they've just released a blurry video of a boat removing the mine 10 hours later after distress call ... we should wait to see if more data are gonna get released till then it's not possible to find out whom did it ... Pompeo accused Iran due to the so-called "history" of Iran's past behavior which you could see here:

I think this has all the hallmarks of a false flag, hear me out.....limpet mines failure rates are in the hundred of thousands, second look how high that was attached, a pro would have hidden it at waterline. Third, they weigh a lot (as you've said), the video shows it being removed like if it was a nothing. Fourth, it is very dangerous to mess with one that is armed and set to explode, you have to be an idiot to remove it while on a boat full of people....lastly, and most importantly, if this was a mine, it was made so it would not explode but to stay behind as evidence, an evidence designed to make it look like it was from Iran, probably with some hidden marking on it to make it look like the Iranians were incompetent that they forgot to remove one last hallmark. Lol..lol.
Ask yourself who is known for this kind of things????? You will arrive at only one answer. The lucky thing is the Iranians probably saw it when they first arrived on the scene, the miscalculations from Israel was that they figured the Americans would arrive on the scene first and discover it.......but luck would have it, they're the ones who were incompetent this time around.

As far as I observed the tankers were damaged from starboard not Iranian side, secondly if you look at video released by american you'll see beside its similarity to IRGC Ashoura patrol boat it lacks rear 23 millimeter gun and Iran's flags while number of crew on such a boat isn't more than 3 we could see at least 7~8 crews ...
The guy on the boat trying to remove the limpet mine or whatever it may be needed to stand on the bow to reach it:
View attachment 565163 View attachment 565162 View attachment 565161
The point is the it means the mine was attached at least 3~4 meters above the sea level ... which raise these Qs:
Is it possible for a diver to carry such a mine and attach it in such a level? keeping in mind that Iranian limpet mine weight is around 42 kgs while the guy took the object as if it was much lighter .. If it was attached in the same way by a boat why the crew didn't notice it or there is no report over any suspicious boat around it? the video just shows Iranian boat getting close 10 hours later after distress calls ... they needed 10 hours to decide weather the mines needed to be removed?? in presence of american military aircraft?
The second one is why it was attached there on the hull and not underneath of the boat? attaching a mine in that level could be noticed and seen while tankers were leaving the port .. why no one noticed that before?
And some say Iran removed the mine to prevent it from falling in the hands of american .. the point is if Iran is behind it and didn't want to be caught red handed why using Iranians mines?

On the other hand

Yutaka Katada, chief executive of the Japanese company operating the ship called Kokuka Courageous, one of two vessels attacked near the Strait of Hormuz on Thursday, said the damage could not have been caused by mines or torpedos that are shot underwater, since the damage was reportedly above the ship’s waterline.
“It seems that something flew towards them. That created the hole, is the report I’ve received,” Mr Katada said at a press conference in Tokyo on Friday, the Financial Times reported.

As it was expected american immediately blamed Iran for attacks without bringing any concrete evidence .. they've just released a blurry video of a boat removing the mine 10 hours later after distress call ... we should wait to see if more data are gonna get released till then it's not possible to find out whom did it ... Pompeo accused Iran due to the so-called "history" of Iran's past behavior which you could see here:

Here's a very good Twitter thread of someone going over the supposed Iranian "limpet mine" removal as well as some other developments.

Other developments:

Needless to say gentlemen, what we're seeing isn't the entire story and the Japanese/Norwegian vessels both claim that it wasn't "limpet mine" as the Japanese outright say they saw some sort of flying object approach their tanker, low flying missile, small diameter missile or suicide drone?

Do limpet mines fly? Also why would the Iranians be dumb enough to attach one in broad daylight above the water line then go back with 10 people on a boat and try to then "disarm" it. What part of that assessment makes logical sense? If that is the case then Iran stands no feasible chance in a war due to epic levels of operational stupidity put on display.

Here's what we do know:

1. A boat of uncertain origin came up to the side of the tanker and detached something that can evidently be handled by one person. An armed explosive being taken off the side of a boat.....with 10 people on it floating in the ocean where waves are rocking back and forth........what??!?!!?!?! (I'll guess that it was a magnetic mooring line of some sort).Is it logical for Iran to send a team of 10 people to the side of Tanker that has a live mine on it, and that "mine" can be easily taken off by one guy?
  2. This unidentified object was taken off the side of the Tanker way above the water line where a mine wouldn't typically go (or do mines now get to be placed where mines don't previously go?) The previous attacks on Tankers that were said to be done with "limpet mines" were done way below the water line. Why in gods name would Iran change their modus operandi in placing "limpet mines" now?
  3. Japan and Norway haven't thus far endorse what the US is saying, Japan has said they saw flying objects approach their ship or some kind of "torpedo".
  4. Lastly, IT IS 2019 AND THE SUPPOSED MOST ADVANCED MILITARY IN THE WORLD RELEASED A CIRCA 1980S GRAINY *** VIDEO TRYING TO PASS IT OFF AS CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE OF IRANS ACT. Need I really say more.....
@Kastor @TheImmortal @mohsen @raptor22 @PeeD @Arminkh

Some Further reading on this evident:

https://thesaker.is/the-curious-case-of-the-tankers/

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...-hit-mine-says-crew-saw-flying-objects-attack

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-administration-providing-false-information-124247066.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/14/oil...with-us-that-mine-caused-blast-near-iran.html

Last edited:
Cut the false flag bullshit. Iranian leader himself warned no one in region will export oil if iran cannot on its own. They , Hezbollah and Houthis threaten Saudi Arabia every week and their minions on this forum demonize Saudi Arabia all day long. They have very fiery urge to attack Saudis and it is definitely them behind these oil tanker attacks.

The reality is both sides are equal extremists and both sides are equal warmonger and wishing the other side death and destruction

And the reality is that US wants a iran war they always build up things.. This could all be farce and show an agenda from zionist Us Saudi coalition

Siding up with any side is like a decision about ebola or HIV

Why are you so pro american/british whole the time, are you some british/american guy hiding behind Pakistani username? or you wish you were british american so that you could teach Iran a lesson now? so that the burning spot would heal...
Ofcourse we already know war against a superpower will turn ugly for us, we're just saying we will not surrender, that's it. We're saying we don't bow down for US and we're independent. Why should this hurt someone? expect if the person is some zionist or some puppet king worshipper who begs US to attack Iran but gets humiliated in public by US president.
One doesn't need to be a British or American national to bust your (Iranian) false sense of superiority over others in various matters and themes of discussions.

A prosperous and enlightened Iran would be good for the world at large including Pakistan. Instead people are witnessing a sectarian-minded beast raising proxies everywhere, sowing the seeds of new potential conflicts in the process.

iranian-proxies-in-syria.jpg

What is this? Mind explaining to me?

Why are you so pro american/british whole the time, are you some british/american guy hiding behind Pakistani username? or you wish you were british american so that you could teach Iran a lesson now? so that the burning spot would heal...
Ofcourse we already know war against a superpower will turn ugly for us, we're just saying we will not surrender, that's it. We're saying we don't bow down for US and we're independent. Why should this hurt someone? expect if the person is some zionist or some puppet king worshipper who begs US to attack Iran but gets humiliated in public by US president.
Because this is how he thinks:
2HcqnoN.jpg

He thinks that Pakistan can create a powerful lobby in the U.S. and start pushing the Yankees around to serve the Pakistan's interests. And to be honest he's the ideal candidate for this job. When he's lobbying in the Washington, He should explicitly explain to the yanks that he defended their interests on the PDF fiercely. Who knows, That might work, Like how it worked for our Abbas Jefferson.

I think this has all the hallmarks of a false flag, hear me out.....limpet mines failure rates are in the hundred of thousands, second look how high that was attached, a pro would have hidden it at waterline. Third, they weigh a lot (as you've said), the video shows it being removed like if it was a nothing. Fourth, it is very dangerous to mess with one that is armed and set to explode, you have to be an idiot to remove it while on a boat full of people....lastly, and most importantly, if this was a mine, it was made so it would not explode but to stay behind as evidence, an evidence designed to make it look like it was from Iran, probably with some hidden marking on it to make it look like the Iranians were incompetent that they forgot to remove one last hallmark. Lol..lol.
Ask yourself who is known for this kind of things????? You will arrive at only one answer. The lucky thing is the Iranians probably saw it when they first arrived on the scene, the miscalculations from Israel was that they figured the Americans would arrive on the scene first and discover it.......but luck would have it, they're the ones who were incompetent this time around.

It has to be a farce of epic proportions, Irans special force aren't some bacheh kouni idiots who went through one week of basic diving classes in kiddy pools. How one can come to the conclusion that Iran put a limpet mine that much above the damn water line is jarring.

"Israel was that they figured the Americans would arrive on the scene first and discover it.......but luck would have it, they're the ones who were incompetent this time around."

False flags are a hallmark of Israeli and US military planning. This is are well documented planes of action these nations take to attack their enemies.

I mean there's is always that chance that maybe we were wrong and Iran really is that incompetent lol.

It has to be a farce of epic proportions, Irans special force aren't some bacheh kouni idiots who went through one week of basic diving classes in kiddy pools. How one can come to the conclusion that Iran put a limpet mine that much above the damn water line is jarring.

"Israel was that they figured the Americans would arrive on the scene first and discover it.......but luck would have it, they're the ones who were incompetent this time around."

False flags are a hallmark of Israeli and US military planning. This is are well documented planes of action these nations take to attack their enemies.

I mean there's is always that chance that maybe we were wrong and Iran really is that incompetent lol.
Our leadership and some heads of organizatons maybe...but our soldiers, sailors can go toe to toe with anyone......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom