What's new

Breaking: UAE Oil Tanker attacked in Gulf of Oman

Status
Not open for further replies.
A senior official at the state-run Taiwanese state-run CNPC said a tanker hired by the company to bring fuel from the Middle East had been attacked earlier on Thursday.

"The front-end carrier carried 75,000 tons of oil when it appeared to have been torpedoed," said Wu I-fang, head of the company's petrochemical division, told Reuters. All crew members were rescued.
Oh... it's a "Chinese Connection" :partay: @OsmanAli98

I think Iran wants war.it is clear that quds forces are operating in sea like pirates.i thought that Iran wants de escalation but it looks like irgc wants war.sanctions will not punish iran.

I personally think that these attacks on tankers, missiles attacks on Saudis are orchestrated by Saudis themselves to malign & blame Iran, not much different from what India does against us.

If Arabs want war then let there be one but Iran is not the agressor here, let's hope there is a war & Iran lands the final blow for its honour and the honour of iranic people.

Last edited:
Again proving my point! lol

Why are you hiding behind the good PM's name when you're a moron, sitting somewhere in London, and throwing around his gibberish?

Wishing the nuking of 90 million people is psychopathic, id*ot!
ohh so sweet my cute little pirate is angry

Pirates-of-The-Caribbean-Somalia.jpg

Taiwan at one point had Pretty good ties with Saudi monarchy and Gulf States till like 1990 loads of Hui Generals went to Saudi for asylum from the PRC plus they use to send in agricultural experts to Saudi in exchange for cheaper oil but as Taiwan lost relevance in the 80s relations got cut off anyways interesting how geo politics goes

Time for a naval blockade of iran.
All players don't want war this move make a warm war but quds forces are different they actually want war
If war will begin that is one of options for biggest pressures on iran

sometime its need correction nuking some major cities and cleaning the irani revolution mess will be good for world future . it will end yemen - iraq-syria -lebnon wars too

Bit like in kpk, fata, baluchistan, no nuke but definately ethnic cleaning?.

Time for a naval blockade of iran.

Don't think that will work well. The oil sanctions are what pushed Iran over edge and they feel justified amongst their people to take these measures and maybe amongst international community. Iran will continue this, and it appears the US did not anticipate that they will actually target oil tankers in the area. Iran is already sanctioned into oblivion and nothing short of war will deter them when it comes to targeting oil tankers. Assuming the sanctions aren't lifted. I'm not sure how the US will go about this situation. It is affecting the Arabs and Iranians the most.

how is it their fault when US is the common factor in all these ongoing world conflicts:

US-North Korea. Constant? US
US-Iran. Constant? US
US-China. Constant? US
US-Russia. Constant? US
US-Syria. Constant? US
US- Afghanistan. Constant? US
US- Venezuela. Constant? US
US-Cuba. Constant? US.

so wtf are you saying again?
It is all about US interests:

US-North Korea. Constant? US protecting South Korea
US-Iran. Constant? US protecting its position and allies in the ME
US-China. Constant? US protecting its allies in South China sea
US-Russia. Constant? US protecting its allies of NATO and EU
US-Syria. Constant? US protecting IRAQ and Syria from the spread of ISIS it has created but went out of its control
US- Afghanistan. Constant? US destroying Al Qaeda base and consolidating itself directly south of Russia
US- Venezuela. Constant? US
US-Cuba. Constant? US.

I am not pro Saudi or pro Iranian personally I do somewhat lean towards Iran but the mullah govt does piss me off both the Saudis and Iranians are on suicidal mission but clearly I think this could be a Gulf of Tonkin scenario where the Yanks and their gulf Arab cronies to make excuse for intervention against Tehran

Last edited:
Anyone remember Gulf of Tonkin?

This is fake news by Gulf country’s to get coalition together against Iran after being defeated in Yemen

US is in on it

However Iran’s determination to fight can never be questioned

Game of oil prices, today 4% gain in per barrel , pass 60 dollar a barrel. Shale now on break even. expecting more attacks. once it pass 65 and close to 70 US and Candian will start pumping and will be all peace for while. But Gulf producer try there best to play between 60 and lower 70 to keep up the demand. ...... things getting interesting for those who watch daily market.

@That Guy

Interested in your take on how the US will work with this situation.

Don't think that will work well. The oil sanctions are what pushed Iran over edge and they feel justified amongst their people to take these measures and maybe amongst international community. Iran will continue this, and it appears the US did not anticipate that they will actually target oil tankers in the area. Iran is already sanctioned into oblivion and nothing short of war will deter them when it comes to targeting oil tankers. Assuming the sanctions aren't lifted. I'm not sure how the US will go about this situation. It is affecting the Arabs and Iranians the most.

In recent times its is a precedent but this is not a new thing during the winding days of the Iran Iraq War in the late 1980s you had attacks on US Naval ships,Iraqi oil tankers,Iranian naval ship any naval vessel in the area plus the shoot down of a Iranian Airliner in 1988 as well the Strait of Hormuz has been dominating headlines since like 1979 close to 4 decades now incidents occur sadly lives lost relations get strained but this is a way to basically justify US presence and long standing ties to Gulf Arab states however in the future it will get more complicated as other powers like Russia and China are expanding influence and ties in the Mid East plus other regional powers like Turkey,Saudi,Iran ,India and Pakistan to a extent(if can get its act together) will lead to further tension or complications let's hope for the best

I personally think that these attacks on tankers, missiles attacks on Saudis are orchestrated by Saudis themselves to malign & blame Iran, not much different from what India does against us.

If Arabs want war then let there be one but Iran is not the agressor here, let's hope there is a war & Iran lands the final blow for its honour and the honour of iranic people.
How can Saudi Arabia hit itself with drones and missiles from Houthi controlled areas!? that is the question you should ask yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom