What's new

Breaking: UAE Oil Tanker attacked in Gulf of Oman

Status
Not open for further replies.
@OsmanAli98 thank you sir, my love for Pakistan is unquestionable but this racial hence I never used Pakistan as this a personal war, its the righteous vs the aggressor and my blood vs theirs.

Before any Pakistani comes to preach to me about what Iranians think of me it doesn't really matter, am no Shia but a sunni hanafi and I support my kind.

Pakistan should strive as much to stay away from conflicts like these in the past we talked about bringing the Gulf Arabs and Iranians to the table to end this but those two groups are materialistic and arrogant unfortunately

Militarily Arabs have lost all wars against Israel, they are pathetic where Saudi couldn't take on Iraq and saddam even though Saudi had bigger and better military, uncle Sam was called in, look at the other Arab got torn apart by USA, army and guts collapsed.

Politically weak as they have no true support of their people, they were planted and are the seed of treachery and just puppets.

Now look at iranic people, brought USSR down, giving uncle Sam hell for 19 years, look at Iran always stood defiant against all odds never bowed to anyone, regime installed by the people, has support of the people.

Now you see the difference?.

Uncle Sam does not care about Iran as long as it doesn't support Hamas, its okay if it supports Houthis, Assad, and Hezbollah .... Iran has not been giving them hell, don't know what you're talking about. As for Arab wars with Israel, Arab states were just formed, and clans supported by foreign powers had a fragile hold over their respective nations. We are in a very different time and people underestimate the Arab general populace. Arab general populace will take over if any serious regional war occurs and that's when the schemes will begin to fail ....

Anybody who thinks Iran is such an idiot to attack two tankers destined to Japan with torpedo while Japan's prime minister is visiting Iran after 41 years is a FOOL!
It depends what message he was carrying, that his country will cooperate with trump and sanction Iranian oil or opposite?
In case of the first one, my answer would be what's beneath Oman sea now!

Sorry buddy but I can't answer that much of ignorance..

As much as I thought, no answer, well I leave you at that, good day to you.

Only Arab rapes were east of the indus buddy, not just Arabs but many if you wanna go down the mud slinging route.

Uncle Sam does not care about Iran as long as it doesn't support Hamas, its okay if it supports Houthis, Assad, and Hezbollah .... Iran has not been giving them hell, don't know what you're talking about. As for Arab wars with Israel, Arab states were just formed, and clans supported by foreign powers had a fragile hold over their respective nations. We are in a very different time and people underestimate the Arab general populace. Arab general populace will take over if any serious regional war occurs and that's when the schemes will begin to fail ....

I think you need to reread the post, I said iranic people, 19 years another group of iranic people aka as Afghans have been giving uncle Sam hell for 19 years.

Pakistan should strive as much to stay away from conflicts like these in the past we talked about bringing the Gulf Arabs and Iranians to the table to end this but those two groups are materialistic and arrogant unfortunately

Pakistan is staying away and so it should as it needs to protect its interests, am talking about Pakistani people of iranic blood and heritage now Pakistan can't stop them from supporting their fellows, like it didn't and wouldn't stop our support for our cousins the Afghans against foreign occupation.

I think you need to reread the post, I said iranic people, 19 years another group of iranic people aka as Afghans have been giving uncle Sam hell for 19 years.

I don't care blood or ethnicity or whatever, was addressing your points you made.

the best part is there is nothing they can do abuot it. False flag indicates a willingness to go to war and looking for an excuse.

the US kept its carrier out of the Persian gulf out of fear. the arabs pretend its not iran to save face. who the hell wants a suicidal war with Iran? step right up

If at first Iran's mullahs thought they can wait out the sanctions until the next American elections . Trumps sanctions surprised many in their harshness.

Iran already lost more their half of their oil exports and half of all their non oil exports and this was before the move to end sanctions waivers completely , which can cut exports by 70%-80% . And that is without the damage to the economy from 100 international companies who stopped dealing with Iran , the damage from the restrictions on the banking system , the damage to the oil fields from cutting productions ( once an oil filed is closed it would never resume the same level of production )

No country can survive like that for long.

Trump does not seem to have any intention to go to war. The sanctions are working out fine for him. At the end of the day the Mullahs would have to negotiate. They cant remove the sanctions by force. So at the moment they are left with making desperate moves like this one.

If they really wanted war they would attack under their own flag ... But since i dont think the mullahs are suicidal i doubt they would do that.

~

It depends what message he was carrying, that his country will cooperate with trump and sanction Iranian oil or opposite?
In case of the first one, my answer would be what's beneath Oman sea now!
I think it would go against our culture of hospitality. I don't think Iran would threaten a guest while visiting Iran. They could always do it after he left.

Anybody who thinks Iran is such an idiot to attack two tankers destined to Japan with torpedo while Japan's prime minister is visiting Iran after 41 years is a FOOL!

It was Iran. Could have been done in retaliation for some fires on fishermen ships this week near Iranian port.

Saudi Arabia doesn’t have the balls to do anything. US won’t do anything either.

US will complain it’s Iran then say there is not enough evidence for us to do anything.

Iran is trying to bait Trump to attack in order to fully withdraw from nuclear pact while also sending some missiles at SA.

IRGC is driving this move. A cruise missile attack on SA airport is a huge escalation. The fact that it passed Air defense systems is a huge slap in the face.

Abe is another Western puppet with no backbone. Iran doesn’t respect him, much less than the IRGC respecting him.

excellent work if done by the IRGC... absolutely magnificent.

I don't understand why people are denying this? openly own it with pride. Iran has repeatedly made vague threatst that if Persian gulf wahabi A-rabs want to sabotage the Iranian economy with their zio-american masters. Then there will be a price to pay.

amird abdollahian is a heavy weight in Iran foreign policy (especially Irans policy to arab countries) and he openly made threats recently

Hossein_Amir-Abdollahian_2018.jpg

Get used to this face ^

the best part is there is nothing they can do abuot it. False flag indicates a willingness to go to war and looking for an excuse.

the US kept its carrier out of the Persian gulf out of fear. the arabs pretend its not iran to save face. who the hell wants a suicidal war with Iran? step right up
Oh this man was big dreamer
Suicidal war with Iran? Most powerful army of world Vs Iran!!!!
You kidding us?!

^^

He says it is unacceptable but asserts Iran should settle this on diplomatic level. Pompeo is jeopardizing Gulf Arab security. Iran will be emboldened by these statements and continue targeting KSA/UAE.
At end Iran will negotiation about all things when they feel war is near

I think it would go against our culture of hospitality. I don't think Iran would threaten a guest while visiting Iran. They could always do it after he left.
He is no guest, he is just a messenger from trump, these are the same Japanese which apologized U.S for selling a car to Iranian embassy in India.

If he is carrying trump's threats, then he has to return the answer too!

Iran is a determined country

They have all sorts of strings they can pull throughout the Middle East

Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and Yemen

Basically Middle East will be WWIII

One missile on Jumeirah beech and Western bikini wearers will be fleeing in hoards

Iran is a extremely powerful country

Personally I don’t think they did it but if they are blamed and attacked they will go all out

I don't care blood or ethnicity or whatever, was addressing your points you made.

OK, well I suggest next time to ready carefully before making assumptions, as I said iranic people which is not just iran.

Am happy you don't believe in ethnicity or blood, that's why we are individuals as some of us do.

Militarily Arabs have lost all wars against Israel, they are pathetic where Saudi couldn't take on Iraq and saddam even though Saudi had bigger and better military, uncle Sam was called in, look at the other Arab got torn apart by USA, army and guts collapsed.

Politically weak as they have no true support of their people, they were planted and are the seed of treachery and just puppets.

Now look at iranic people, brought USSR down, giving uncle Sam hell for 19 years, look at Iran always stood defiant against all odds never bowed to anyone, regime installed by the people, has support of the people.

Now you see the difference?.

I will leave the comments on Arabs on one side. But I am laughing on your mention of Iran brought down USSR or given the USA hell for 19 years.
Ask any historian rather than mouthing off your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom