What's new

BREAKING- Russian Fighter Jet Shot Down in Syria: Reports

I think that hundred terrorists will die because of this action.
Liberation of Palestine is the best action to punch world Zionism in the nose, will make them confuse to death.

The people that have armed Al-Qaeda with Stingers are not other than US and Israel. Not a long time ago, USA had threatened to do this if Russia doesn't withdraw from Syria. RIP to pilot

Palestine, think about it my Russian friend

Well, Israel is known for making great MANPADs. I'm sure you can spend a few minutes to find them in google.
:pop:
Now I understand why Muslims hates Jews, you are the biggest threat to mankind. All wars and conflicts were created by Jews just to protect their self interest. God will punish you one day, you can laugh now...

Iran arms Hamas and Hezbollah with tens of billions since 1980-es. This is one of the major reasons why Iran is so poor.

hamas-syria.jpg
We will slaughter every existing Israeli, poor or rich lol

Now I understand why Muslims hates Jews, you are the biggest threat to mankind. All wars and conflicts were created by Jews just to protect their self interest. God will punish you one day, you can laugh now...
Israel has no MANPADs, stupid moron.

Liberation of Palestine is the best action to punch world Zionism in the nose, will make them confuse to death.

The people that have armed Al-Qaeda with Stingers are not other than US and Israel. Not a long time ago, USA had threatened to do this if Russia doesn't withdraw from Syria. RIP to pilot

Palestine, think about it my Russian friend
There is no confirmation that it was Russian plane and that the pilot was killed. We need to wait for reliable information.

There is no confirmation that it was Russian plane and that the pilot was killed. We need to wait for reliable information.
Sure it isn't a Russian plane now, but just a wreck. It is only Russian when it is safe in the sky - when it is downed it suddenly has no relation to Russia whatsoever.

Sure it isn't a Russian plane now, but just a wreck. It is only Russian when it is safe in the sky.
No. It could be a Russian plane. I'm just saying that we need to wait for official information. In any case, there is no doubt that hundreds of terrorists will be killed for the death of the Russian pilot.

@vostok
It is time to arm Hamas and Palestinian groups, also Hezbollah. What do you think my friend?

Russia has no beef with Israel, the weapons are likely US provided or captured local stores. Anyway ceasefire should occur and the violence should stop, probably will happen after Turkish led OP in Afrin. Manpad is usually not a threat to modern air force so Russian pilot must have not been anticipating that or they are flying low sorties. This would never happen to US Air Force or Israel Air Force.

Back
Top Bottom