What's new

HVKK (TURAF) shots down Syrian Mi-17

it is not being bad fighter it is about being sickened by war and badly educated
reminds me a wonderful program acout chechenia from the russian side i could watch in France where a captain explains the categories of bad/good soldiers

anyway not all rebels are like this for sure but some are really sick

you know, French or European should be careful about the guys coming back from there
history already said us how sick some guys knowing war became

These guys don't give a damn about syrian civilians,they're only interested in their "holy war"

16 Seconds of Rebels in Syria - YouTube

There is a very graphic picture of alleged decapitated pilot of Mi-17.
Warning
What kind of human would do that:cuckoo:

It's a helo and we have no information yet how it's downed.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully Syrians take some lessons from this.
You all made a big deal out of shooting an aging helicopter of theirs. The score of dawned aircraft is still to Syria's favor...The first , an F4 you went crying to Nato, the 2nd an F16 and you kept quiet.. from fear revealing that a MIG23 got one one of your best front line jet would have sent shivers to your air force.

@Ceylal

You all made a big deal out of shooting an aging helicopter of theirs. The score of dawned aircraft is still to Syria's favor...The first , an F4 you went crying to Nato, the 2nd an F16 and you kept quiet.. from fear revealing that a MIG23 got one one of your best front line jet would have sent shivers to your air force.

source please..

Last edited by a moderator:
Syria is under Russias protection.......if you try to strike syria.....all your missiles will be shot down...and if you are the aggressor....nato wont save you.....Russia will make turkeys one big parking lot....but please try.....i double dare you......cant wait for turkish barbque :-)

Now seriously stop your delusions.........turkey is all talk.....thats why all the do is huff and puff and send saudi terrorists.....your cou try will pay for its crimes soon enough.....

Adults are trying to discuss a serious issue here..Please do not interfere, thank you

Adults are trying to discuss a serious issue here..Please do not interfere, thank you

I dont read any adults here just some brain washed terrorist supporting wahabis.....now understand....if you dont like my posts......dont read them........because adult conversations based on mutual respect...truth.....and adult sincere ideas.....you are not having......not even close....the turks and saudis basically rub each other off everytime you here more Syrians are dying because of your terrorists....

Dont reply.......if you dont have any facts and or adult sincere opinions to share........no cheap propaganda......please......

@Ceylal

source please..

The F4 kept the world news media selling papers for at least a month, oil price also jumped to a new high, making for the first time in the US history that diesel was selling cheaper than gasoline...For the F16 it was mummed[bad publicity for one of the best uncle Sam product] and Patriots moved closer to the Syrian borders... When you shout dawn a real Syrian Jet...then we will take it from there...:cheers:

Urban legends,you know, like the sandman or crocodiles living in Paris sewers. :laughcry:

Urban legends,you know, like the sandman or crocodiles living in Paris sewers. :laughcry:

You should know something about that...:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom