What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

But who says Iraqs and Irans interests cant be aligned? ATM. Both countries serve each others interests. I personally wouldn't care if Iraqi Sadr was elected next Supreme Leader. Some people tend to care too much about race. I don't. Iran is not tryin to annex your country or steal your money.

If you were Iran, would you sit back and watch the country you know wants to destroy you grow its influence in your backyard and use it in the future to destroy you? It's only natural Iran acted and did whatever it could to keep influence over Iraq and make sure Iraq remains an ally. If you were able to kick out USA. We would have no reason to be in Iraq. We could be good neighbors and allies that would look after each others interest.

It's not about what can or can be, that's a road in which we can write major paragraphs without end.

Iraq's current situation, the situation since 2003, there is nothing positive about it and Iran's influence in Baghdad has been negative in every way. Whenever I bring this up, the response is 'but PMU'. PMU is not even a good thing for us to start with.

If the US were to leave Iraq, Iran would get an even stronger grip on Iraq on its military and political blocs. They wouldn't leave. Aligned interests can only happen when two states are equal and one views the other as a partner rather than a playground to spawn proxies in, Iran does not view Iraq its equal. Khazali, Amiri etc. they have all been glamorized, in reality do you think our country has no one better than those figures, whom fought against their own state.

All foreign influence is negative, Turkey tried it in Mosul a few years back as well. Iraq has been a shithole ever since 2003, the government did nothing good. The only 'improvement' of today compared to the 90's is due to the fact that UN sanctions were lifted allowing the gov to sell oil. Not that they did any good with the oil but steal it, and i'm talking Shi'a Islamist groups as they're ruling Iraq.

LOL I agree, like me and @PakFactor were discussing on another similar thread on here. I agree you might call many of these Shia elements 'traitors' or 'collaborators' (depends on how you judge things) , since thy were the biggest advocate calling and pleading with western powers to invade their own country and topple their Sunni dictator Saddam for them, claiming how their Shia brethren have been killed and oppressed by Saddam regime for decades,and they collaborated with us during our invasion of Iraq and even fought by our side against Iraqis armed forces.

However, we all now know these people were just opportunistic ingrates who were just after power for themselves. Since when we topple Iraq and gave them power on a silver plate, these same elements were the first to turn their attention and weapons towards those same western forces who fought and got rid of their worse enemy and dictator Saddam. Its funny that they are now claiming to be the most anti western forces fighting the 'evil' West.
I am even more amazed that many people on here don't even notice/remember(or maybe they just choose to ignore this) this ridiculous paradox. lol Humans brains seem to forget things very quickly indeed. :D

Anyway, i don't feel any pity for them to be honest, i guess once a traitor, always a traitor. So they should be dealt with accordingly. :enjoy:

This has nothing to do with Shia Arabs, who are our brethren with Shia Islam originating in our lands and all the holy sites of the sect being in our lands as well. 99.9% of all Arab Shias, regardless of nationality, are not acting like fifth columns either and are faithful and loyal citizens of their respective countries who are proud patrons of the Arab identity in many cases.

This is more about a minority of corrupt outright traitors who used to fight against their own country and countrymen on the battlefield and later caused enormous calamities in Iraq on behalf of the demonic/cancerous and foreign Farsi Wilayat al-Faqih regime. They are fifth columns, traitors, terrorists and Wilayat al-Faqih Mullahs drones that even very religious Iraqi Shia Arabs want to get desperately rid off hence the mass protests in Najaf, Karbala and Southern Iraq in general and the subsequent 500 + martyrs, mostly young Iraqi Shia Arab youth.

I am just laughing at the hypocrisy, desperation etc. and the irony of both KSA and USA saving them years apart. A funny world indeed.

Anyway have no worries, if there is one thing that the history of the Arab world has proven time and time again, is that traitors get what they deserve in due time one way or another. Been a good 48 hours.

LOL I agree, like me and @PakFactor were discussing on another similar thread on here. I agree you might call many of these Shia elements 'traitors' or 'collaborators' (depends on how you judge things) , since thy were the biggest advocate calling and pleading with western powers to invade their own country and topple their Sunni dictator Saddam for them, claiming how their Shia brethren have been killed and oppressed by Saddam regime for decades,and they collaborated with us during our invasion of Iraq and even fought by our side against Iraqis armed forces.

However, we all now know these people were just opportunistic ingrates who were just after power for themselves. Since when we topple Iraq and gave them power on a silver plate, these same elements were the first to turn their attention and weapons towards those same western forces who fought and got rid of their worse enemy and dictator Saddam. Its funny that they are now claiming to be the most anti western forces fighting the 'evil' West.
I am even more amazed that many people on here don't even notice/remember(or maybe they just choose to ignore this) this ridiculous paradox. lol Humans brains seem to forget things very quickly indeed. :D

Anyway, i don't feel any pity for them to be honest, i guess once a traitor, always a traitor. So they should be dealt with accordingly. :enjoy:

I don't agree with most of what you write on this forum, but here what you have written is absolute gold.

Not only with Iraq, but even in Afghanistan, Iran cooperated and supported Western forces all along to remove the Taliban (another enemy of Iran.)

Today they are very afraid that Taliban has come back into power, and are trying to pressure Pakistan on the issue by cross border firing. They even brought India to Pakistan's Western border in Chahbahar.

This kind of backstabbing will leave Iran isolated, but even then somehow Iran is gifted with decent neighbors like Turkey and Pakistan who won't take advantage of Iran's woes as Iran had done with us.

The Arabian Peninsula is one area of the Arab world.

Pakistan's main importance for China is to act like a counterbalance to India which is China's biggest rival (potentially) in the neighborhood. We are talking about a country with a smaller economy than tiny UAE. Let us not get ahead of ourselves despite the nature of this forum.

Other than that China is mostly energy dependent on the GCC/Arab world and to gain inroads to Africa, Middle East, Western Asia and Europe, they need the key strategic location of the Arab world, which is of far greater importance than Pakistan, with all due respect.

Pakistan is important, but not anywhere near as important as the entire Arab world which far exceeds Pakistan in size, population, economy, resources and strategic location.

In any case, it is complete and utter delusion to think that Gwadar will be a threat when Gwadar is a Chinese invention and the same Chinese wants to connect it with the already existing and much larger ports in the GCC/Arab world. For the goods to even reach Africa, Europe, West Asia etc. they need to travel though our waters and ports hence a natural symbiosis in the future if Gwadar becomes a success.
Hey budoo are you high on camel urine .remember when trump said to ur prience he will fcuk ur government within one week.and ur prience didn’t utter a word.

The Arabian Peninsula is one area of the Arab world.

Pakistan's main importance for China is to act like a counterbalance to India which is China's biggest rival (potentially) in the neighborhood. We are talking about a country with a smaller economy than tiny UAE. Let us not get ahead of ourselves despite the nature of this forum.

I'm rational. China's wealth, economy, peace and stability is based on trading and Islamabad's role is that of a life insurance if something happens in the South China Sea. The GCC is not crucial for the BRI but Pakistan obviously is.

And there's another thing that you will deny immediately. Everyone knows that Saudi Arabia is highly dependent on the US. Your regime will never do anything against the will of the US. You are simply not reliable.

Hey budoo are you high on camel urine .remember when trump said to ur prience he will fcuk ur government within one week.and ur prience didn’t utter a word.

What is this mentally deranged Indian troll blabbering about?:lol: How about you counter the factual information that I wrote rather than low IQ nonsense replies and insults? I did not insult anything. Easy to have a big mouth on your own home turf, where is that fake bravery in real life?

@waz can you deal with trolls like that and this likely Indian troll? When a few trolls of dubious origins (troll accounts likely) are trying to create an artificial wedge and insult 550 million Arabs and write nonsense posts out of nowhere, Arab users will obviously not look at it lightly.

I'm rational. China's wealth, economy, peace and stability is based on trading and Islamabad's role is that of a life insurance if something happens in the South China Sea. The GCC is not crucial for the BRI but Pakistan obviously is.

And there's another thing that you will deny immediately. Everyone knows that Saudi Arabia is highly dependent of the US. Your regime will never do anything against the will of the US. You are simply not reliable.

Yes, Pakistan, with an economy small than tiny UAE, and a population, landmass etc. is 1 billion times more important than the entire Arab world combined.:lol:

KSA/GCC is absolutely crucial for China. For energy alone. An events on the actual ground proof this and the many times greater trade between KSA and China alone, let alone the entire Arab world which was the topic of discussion.

Anyway I don't engage in such silly discussions with well-known anti-Arab yet Arabized Kurds.

KSA has FAR closer ties with China, since ages ago, than your NATO controlled Erdogan regime. Call me the next time that you jointly enriching uranium and excavating uranium in Turkey (I don't think that you have any uranium reserves unlike KSA), cooperating on a ballistic missile program and have a trade that is 5-10 times larger, lol.

Point 1 - Modern conflicts suck every power within vicinity of the conflict zone in. If we should not be concerned then remember the Afghan war that the US has been fighting, we became a front-line state. Don't fool yourself that the US and Iran will not be having, conflicting, demands from Pakistan and in one way or the other ask Pakistan to pick a side. Depending on how Iran responds, Pakistan is a very easy place to conduct asymmetrical warfare, considering there are numerous American citizens, diplomats etc. Assassinations of these people in Pakistan would be a responsibility on Pakistan to tackle and that would be a key US demand which failing would make the US intervene and violate Pakistan's sovereignty. So, stop being "juvenile" in your thoughts on this matter.

Point 2 - The Iranians did not declare war on the US, the US declared war on Iran, its the other way around. The act is profound that everyone around the world knows that the US committed a major act of war and that Iran is now justified to respond and retaliate. Also, Iranians never boasted about Saudi oil refinery attacks and rather claimed to be non-complicit in that event, go check your history.

Point 3 - Wars always break economies. The US is now weaker than it ever was before 9/11 and subsequent wars it carried out as a result in the context of War against Terrorism. Material losses and manpower losses contribute to economic loss. A show of force itself is a significant expenditure such as the moving of US Naval battle group. If the US uses F-35s and if even one of them gets lost, that is a significant economic loss. If the US fires a battery of cruise missiles against targets of less value, that is an economic loss. Remember, the people paying for these wars are the tax payers, the more tax they pay the less purchasing power they have and so the less they spend in the economy. The only time wars are profitable to the US when it is an arms supplier to two warring factions.

Point 4 - Yes, this was an act by the US where they clearly weighed their options and are working towards convincing how it was a legitimate affair. Keep in mind that Iran has also declared the US armed forces in the regions as a terrorist entity. So, by US practice, the Iranians would seek similar outcome of claiming a US general as well. The US is completely capable (and has) to carry out such operations. Likewise, Iran will now be able to carry out the desired outcome with the capability it has in its hand (which people know and dont know). Iran does not need to be as overt as the US in achieving its outcome. For retaliation, they can kill a US general on US soil, at a time and place of their choosing, through third/fourth party actors, with the appropriate lethality, to achieve the desired outcome.
Not necessarily; US-Iraq war (2003 - 2011) did not suck KSA in. Iran and Syria got involved on the other hand and both are in trouble since.

Unlike Afghanistan, Iran is directly accessible to US from the seas. Understand this simple difference.

Pakistan need to stay away from this mess (or) WE are NEXT in the line. WE already have an increasingly hostile India to deal with, as well as striving for lasting peace in Afghanistan.

So yes, lay off with your juvenile thoughts and dreams of being unstoppable.

Time to close Pakistan-Iran border.

We don't have any other option, other than going KSA style kneeling to the Americans

In sha Allah, we will fight them together and protect the security of our region, but for that we need to come to the same page. Iran by itself cannot resist the US and its pawns. I hope someone in Iran wakes up and starts pushing for a Muslim alliance to resist KSA and allies, which is nonsectarian and respects the rights of Sunni Muslims as well.

Syria and Iraq badly damaged Iran's image, just like Yemen did to KSA, but the question is not to keep making the same mistakes but find a new solution by thinking outside the box.

I am praying for Iran and I hope Iran gets some visionary leaders who can carry Iran forward, like what Rajab Tayyib Erdogan, Dr. Muhammad Mahathir, PM Imran Khan, and Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani are doing for their countries.

What is this mentally deranged Indian troll blabbering about?:lol: How about you counter the factual information that I wrote rather than low IQ nonsense replies and insults? I did not insult anything. Easy to have a big mouth on your own home turf, where is that fake bravery in real life?

@waz can you deal with trolls like that and this likely Indian troll? When a few trolls of dubious origins (troll accounts likely) are trying to create an artificial wedge and insult 550 million Arabs and write nonsense posts out of nowhere, Arab users will obviously not look at it lightly.

Yes, Pakistan, with an economy small than tiny UAE, and a population, landmass etc. is 1 billion times more important than the entire Arab world combined.:lol:

KSA/GCC is absolutely crucial for China. For energy alone. An events on the actual ground proof this and the many times greater trade between KSA and China alone, let alone the entire Arab world which was the topic of discussion.

Anyway I don't engage in such silly discussions with well-known anti-Arab yet Arabized Kurds.
In real world you guys are just vessels state of America and Americans are ur real masters.

In which universe is Pakistan a part of the Arab world or "region" (whatever the word "region" means) and in which universe is "Gulf" (whatever that is), Iran and Oman (Oman is not part of the imaginary Gulf or what, lol)? paranoid about Pakistan? By helping keep it afloat for decades in a row and hosting the largest Pakistani diaspora that is an economic lifeline of Pakistan since decades ago as well?

Gwadar, a former Omani imperial possession btw, posses no threat to any of the worldwide key strategic ports in Arabia or the Arab world. Dubai, Jeddah, NEOM, SUEZ and tons of other ports will remain much more important and busy as is the case today and historically since recorded times.

Gwadar can become a complementary port that will be integrated with the ports that I mentioned.

You seem to have forgot that China considers the Arab world (one of the most strategic areas of the world) absolutely crucial in their Road and Belt project. Which is why they have created an entire Arab policy paper unlike any other region in the world.

Arab-Chinese trade numbers 300 + billion ANNUALLY. Far greater than any Muslim region in the world, not even comparable. With the MASSIVE population growth in the Arab world and economic growth, aside from the MASSIVE natural resources of our region and KEY strategic location, one must be a cretin to think, that China will not be a key ally. In fact China is in many ways already a key strategic ally. Both parties talk about it publicly as well.

Let some of the Chinese users here explain it to you @lonelyman @ChineseTiger1986 etc. further if I was not clear enough.

It is China that is jointly excavating uranium in KSA (we have one of the largest uranium reserves in the world) while we speak and helps build up our domestic ballistic missile force. Not anyone else.

Between Arabs and Iranians, China will remain neutral.

However, between Americans and Iranians, China will stand with Iran at any cost.

Since the US utterly wants to see the destruction of China, and China will fight back at any cost for Iran in the proxy war.

However, between Americans and Iranians, China will stand with Iran at any cost.

Since the US utterly wants to see the destruction of China, and China will fight back at any cost for Iran in the proxy war.

How dare you say this? Now, as an superior A rab, he is going to explain to you, a Chinese, what China's position actually is. Pay attention, please.

This illiterate budoo doesn’t understand that China can take oil from Iran through Pakistan.china don’t need any Arab.

Bro, the topic was Arab-Chinese cooperation with far exceeds that of any Chinese cooperation with any Muslim nation. Just look at the annual trade volume. I think it was 300 + billion last year alone. You have closer ties to us militarily as well than any other country not named Pakistan and this closeness is increasing.

Obviously China will stand against every nation that is against the US on paper but in reality I don't see China being an active part of the region's current mess and proxy war. A red line is the neighborhood, hence North Korea becoming a nuclear power under the watch and protection of China and Russia.

China is currently dependent energy wise on stability in the region. Higher oil prices will also have a negative impact.

As much as China and USA are rivals, I don't see any major war starting and you two remain the two biggest trade partners in the world for a reason. You both need each other economically at least as well as for competitive reasons. However that is my take, none of us can predict the future with complete accuracy.

In real world you guys are just vessels state of America and Americans are ur real masters.

And our regime is the master of your regime using your logic so what does that tell us about you, clown?

How dare you say this? Now, as an superior A rab, he is going to explain to you, a Chinese, what China's position actually is. Pay attention, please.

He did not reply to what I actually wrote, I never commented anything about what he wrote as a reply. I simply stated facts about the great importance of Arab-Chinese cooperation, economic alone which far exceeds any relationship that China has with other Muslim nations in the world.

China is not going to take the side of Arabs against Iran or Iranians against Iran, you don't need to be a genius to realize this. It is not their fight, just like Arabs and Iranians won't pick sides in internal East Asian affairs directly.

It's not about what can or can be, that's a road in which we can write major paragraphs without end.

Iraq's current situation, the situation since 2003, there is nothing positive about it and Iran's influence in Baghdad has been negative in every way. Whenever I bring this up, the response is 'but PMU'. PMU is not even a good thing for us to start with.

If the US were to leave Iraq, Iran would get an even stronger grip on Iraq on its military and political blocs. They wouldn't leave. Aligned interests can only happen when two states are equal and one views the other as a partner rather than a playground to spawn proxies in, Iran does not view Iraq its equal. Khazali, Amiri etc. they have all been glamorized, in reality do you think our country has no one better than those figures, whom fought against their own state.

What do you mean by Iran does not view Iraq as it's equal? Nationalism in moderation is good, but too much of it only causes hatred and ignorance. If US were to leave Iraq. So would Iran. The only reason Iran has a presence in Iraq is because of US. Iran and Iraq are strategic partners. Both are natural allies. And besides having some militants loyal to Iran AND to Iraq, Irans influence in Iraq isn't that big. Stop exaggerating. We are not the cause of your problems.

Back
Top Bottom