What's new

Breaking: PM Nawaz deliver big speech at United Nations New York

Then why all these people on our side are saying speech was good? Whats new in this speech? :angry: Only if we had a leader like Bhutto who can speak with courage on forums....

This is sick...

He just spoke a few extra lines on kashmir than regular..thts it.. No mention of indian direct involvement in balochistan,, karachi, no words on indian threats of surgical strikes... Dont know who wrote this speech or prime minister deliberately asked to omit those parts.. Because i was listening to nafees Zakaria on ptv, this evening, at around 7:00 and he said tht Pak Pm will touch the subject of indian terrorism in Pak... But only once, he just mentioned externally supported terrorism...thts it... I think maybe prime minister deliberately asked to omit those parts... Lets wait for sushma swaraj..who will spew venom against pak..and here we didnt even have courage to name and shame them regd terrorism...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. People from our neighbor criticizing and even coming up with memes of our PM and freely expressing their feelings on PAKISTAN DEFENCE FORUM without hesitation and still think Pakistan is an intolerant country -
If not an Indian, yet I had two threads deleted yesterday, apparently not because they violated forum rules, but because their subject matter could not be tolerated.

What did he say........Main points, anyone? Did he talk about freedom movements in other parts of India and Indian border disputes with literally all it's neighboring states? Pakistani's need to go on OFFENSIVE.

his body language, eye contact with the audience, style of speech and material of speech was all below average. he was not looking like a man speaking from his heart and mind but from just a piece of paper.

If not an Indian, yet I had two threads deleted yesterday, apparently not because they violated forum rules, but because their subject matter could not be tolerated.
Religious discussions are banned here and you posted an article based on one individual's rants.

No he did NOT. He said "Burhan was murdered & was not a terrorist".

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did he??Well,even India never claimed him as "Terrorist".We always maintained him as "Separatist militant".But nonetheless,he deserved death,according to Indian law(for conspiring against state,attacking armed forces and possessing illegal weapons).

Once again proves Pakistan cannot honour commitments signed by its own Government. Any document signed by the Pak government should be treated as toilet paper.

Simla Agreement over rules all resolutions.Implement it or stop crying.

Lets wait for sushma swaraj..who will spew venom against pak..and here we didnt even have courage to name and shame them regd terrorism...

This is what makes my blood boil...Look at their propaganda machine and we are too ....

This shouldn't have happened. He should have mentioned regarding Indian terrorism by naming it, also about surgical strkies, role in Baluchistan etc...

Not a fan of Nawaz Sharif, and by far one of his biggest critic on this forum. But i have to say he gave a really good speech, for once he gave a befitting reply to the Indians in the same tone as they speak to us.

What befitting reply? Did he mention the word india, related to terrorism? Did he even once mention abt kulbhushan yadav or forget him...did he even once mention, abt indian direct involvement in terrorism in balochistan and karachi? He only once said externally supported terrorism in Pak..didnt even have courage to name india there.... Whats wrong with him? Now lets wait for swashma swaraj speech who will blame, everything from a to z on Pakistan.. Did he even once say tht India always accuses Pakistan without evidence / investigation and start creating a drama always? Did he even once mention abt current indian agressive posturing and threats, of surgical strikes?
What did he do, in his speech? Just a few extra lines on kashmir..thts it... And tht he could not have avoided, due to the current situation... Agar yeh bhi na bolta, tu sahi wali chitrol honi thee...
What was good in his speech?

To Indians here, making mems of PM Nawaz....Your terrorist Prime of Minister of India did NOT even have the balls to go and attend the 71st UN Assembly. Indian PM doesnot have the guts to face how he will be exposed. Modi knows the terrorism India has committed in the region and Pakistan.

What did he say........Main points, anyone? Did he talk about freedom movements in other parts of India and Indian border disputes with literally all it's neighboring states? Pakistani's need to go on OFFENSIVE.
:china:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom