What's new

Breaking: PM Nawaz deliver big speech at United Nations New York

Great speech? Not a single mention of specific Indian terrorism or kulbhushan yadav in Pak.. He only once said abt externally supported terrorism..he could not even mention the word India related to terrorism ...lets wait for .sushmas swaraj..and see how she will charge sheet Pak and here didnt even mention Indian terrorism...no me tion of narendra modis direct interference in balochistan..... Next he didnt mention a single word abt Indian agressive posturing and threats to Pak, of surgical strikes... How could he omit tht? Dnt know..which idiot wrote him this speech, who forgot to mention Indian terrorism and indian threats.?.. Or maybe prime minister deliberately asked him to do sooo....
Sir G , PM clearly said Indian and other country backed terrorism in Pakistan and yadove story is dam old now , wait for India to allow or let them give nationality to those traitors (brahamdag and other).
I agree on Indian aggressive mood but all the world know that , let Indian FM speak our side will reply too.

Sharif rakes up Kashmir at UN, says Burhan Wani symbol of 'Kashmiri intifada'

Sharif rakes up Kashmir at UN, says Burhan Wani symbol of 'Kashmiri intifada'
Ankita Rajeshwari| Sep 21, 2016, 11.43 PM IST
54452626.jpg

NEW DELHI: Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif raked theKashmir issue yet again. This time at the 71st United Nations General Assembly meet in New York, and said that his country "fully supports Kashmir's right to self-determination".

Even as the country and its Prime Minister have drawn flak from India as well as the global community for the Uri terror attack which claimed lives of 18 soldiers, Nawaz Sharif went ahead to enunciate how Pakistan has been the 'principal victim of terrorism'. "My country has been the principal victim of terrorism including that is supported, sponsored, financed from abroad," Sharif said.

Once again, Sharif hailed Hizbul terrorist Burhan Wani as a 'young leader' and said that he was the 'symbol of Kashmir's demand for resolution'. "Burhan Wani, the young leader murdered by Indian forces has emerged as a symbol of latest Kashmiri 'intifada'," Sharif said.

Shortly after Burhan Wani's death on July 8, Sharif had labelled Wani as a 'martyr'.

Sharif went ahead to say that the 'oppression and brutalities by Indian troops will only intensify their anger and demand for self determination'.

Repeating Pakistan's rhetoric on the ongoing Jammu and Kashmir unrest, Sharif said that he will submit a detailed dossier which cites 'human rights violations by India' in the troubled state.

In his speech, Sharif also said that his country is ready to hold bilateral talks with India to resolve its differences, especially the Jammu and Kashmir issue. He, however, blamed New Delhi for putting forwards 'unacceptable pre-conditions'.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...of-Kashmiri-intifada/articleshow/54452625.cms

UNITED NATIONS: Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Wednesday addressed the UN General Assembly on theKashmir issue and the country's tense relations with India.

Here are key points of Sharif'sUN address.

1. The world is more prosperous but still afflicted with poverty

2. A new cold war threatens to engulf Europe

3. My government in the last three years has moved the country towards robust growth

4. In many countries the ghost of intolerance has revived xenophobia and Islamophobia

5. Pakistan has been victim of terrorism, including that sponsored from abroad. But we will not allow this. Thousands of our soldiers have lost their lives in acts of terror.

6. We will not allow foreign forces to destabilize the development of Pakistan

7. Pakistan's zarb-e-Azab is the most robust and successful campaign anywhere in the world.

8. Pakistan has been the principal victim of terrorism including that supported, sponsored, financed from abroad

9. Pakistan wants peace with India. We have gone the extra mile to achieve this

10. Talks are to resolve issue in Jammu & Kashmir and to avoid escalation

11. Talks are in the interest of both India and Pakistan

12. India has posed pre-conditions talks that are not in favour of Pakistan.

13. Burhan Wani, the young leader killed by Indian forces, emerged as the new face of Kashmiri intifada

14. This uprising of Kashmir has been met with brutal force by India

15. Hundreds killed, hundreds blinded by pellet guns. These Indian brutalities are well documented.

16. Pakistan will share dossier with UN Secy General on Indian brutalities in Kashmir

17. Peace between India and Pakistan cannot be finally achieved without resolution to the Kashmir dispute.

Great speech. Today's timing and tone was very clear message to all UN anti Pakistan countries. That we will continue to help freedom struggle for Kashmir. May it nə supporters takes guns or not we help.

And all Afghans time to pack their bags on their own or we will kick you like Ballons

Now one thing I can confirm from his speech that it was written by other Sharif and said by this Sharif :rofl::rofl:

Listening audience was a very great inspiring leaders from Congo, Burkina Faso and Cayman Island. :lol::lol:

That was great point. We don't have to back off from our support to these poor innocent freedom fighter like Bhuran vani

India also did the same in 1971 and in afghanistan and Karachi and Balochistan. So we will continue. U can u whatever u want India

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did he??Well,even India never claimed him as "Terrorist".We always maintained him as "Separatist militant".But nonetheless,he deserved death,according to Indian law(for conspiring against state,attacking armed forces and possessing illegal weapons).

So ******** on PDF are not ********??? Everyone was calling him terrorist.

Now one thing I can confirm from his speech that it was written by other Sharif and said by this Sharif :rofl::rofl:

Listening audience was a very great inspiring leaders from Congo, Burkina Faso and Cayman Island. :lol::lol:

I think u r disrespectful for our PM. I like him a lot.. But our COAS can do it in real, nuke the he'll out of India :)

Sir G , PM clearly said Indian and other country backed terrorism in Pakistan and yadove story is dam old now , wait for India to allow or let them give nationality to those traitors (brahamdag and other).
I agree on Indian aggressive mood but all the world know that , let Indian FM speak our side will reply too.

No he didnt mention the word India there.. He just said terrorism in Pakistan is externally supported... He didnt mention the word India there... I was clearly listening to his speech.. He didnt say india there

Can we expect a massive backlash against india now

Will there be a huge swelling of support for Pakistan over Saichen sir creek and Kashmir from USA and the world

FOLLOWING THIS SPEECH.

5 people clapped

is this good or bad. by Pakistani standards

ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY WITH NAWAZ and his speech

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom