What's new

Breaking: PM Nawaz deliver big speech at United Nations New York

You mean Nawaz Shrek:lol:
581601_239714916166889_1681717733_n.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

I won't stoop to your level and bring pictures of your PM. But guess what? Just a speech and you all are crying.

Not for once he took his eyes off from the note he was given to read out.

Doesn't matter, points matters. Points like Burhan is freedom fighter nor a terrorist and was murdered.

Not a fan of Nawaz Sharif, and by far one of his biggest critic on this forum. But i have to say he gave a really good speech, for once he gave a befitting reply to the Indians in the same tone as they speak to us.

overall it was an excellent speech.he showed a strong stance on Kashmir issue
but he should have also addressed the current escalations between Pakistan and India

Great speech? Not a single mention of specific Indian terrorism or kulbhushan yadav in Pak.. He only once said abt externally supported terrorism..he could not even mention the word India related to terrorism ...lets wait for .sushmas swaraj..and see how she will charge sheet Pak and here didnt even mention Indian terrorism...no me tion of narendra modis direct interference in balochistan..... Next he didnt mention a single word abt Indian agressive posturing and threats to Pak, of surgical strikes... How could he omit tht? Dnt know..which idiot wrote him this speech, who forgot to mention Indian terrorism and indian threats.?.. Or maybe prime minister deliberately asked him to do sooo....

Then why all these people on our side are saying speech was good? Whats new in this speech? :angry: Only if we had a leader like Bhutto who can speak with courage on forums....

This is sick...

APS attacks main ghani ganjay ki be ganj pharni chahiya thee. he missed many important issues.

Then why all these people on our side are saying speech was good? Whats new in this speech? :angry: Only if we had a leader like Bhutto who can speak with courage on forums....

This is sick...
We all know that NS is not a good speaker, but the points he spoke about matter..

Last edited:
:lol: no you didn't but i guess NS did :flame:
HAHAHAHAHAHA , 1000% man NS did the best A Kick in last 3 years , LMAO I am going to enjoy this thread and I think Indians need this.
hxNmZXi.jpg

Yes but question us why india is reluctant? Is that because pokhran 2 was not a complete success?? And india is not sure that how many of its nuclear designs woks ... does ot requires further testing.
Sir G abb jann loo gayyy kiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :p::p::chilli::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:;):omghaha::omghaha:
hqdefault.jpg

To be honest I wasn't expecting such a good show from PM, he was sober while giving the speech, should have been lil aggressive, but overall it was good show

Sir G , I agree best show , its gone be more fun if our PM was lil aggressive , but still bet speech by Him:smitten::pakistan::pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom