What's new

Breaking: PM Nawaz deliver big speech at United Nations New York

The trolls are trying to ruin this thread. Stick to the speech and topic.

It was a good speech and nothing unexpected. We started with how we are hosting afghan refugees and our generosity towards them and the process of voluntary repatriation. With that we highlighted the Kashmir issue which must be resolved for ensuring peace in the region, between two powers as well as for the people of Kashmir.

We also pointed out that pakistan has and is fighting against terrorism and the sacrifices we have made.

Not bad.

We are sticking to our points and our stand we will not move from it no matter what.

best speech by PM nawaz sharif. if anyone thinks his speech was like 5 years old kid then he should turn on times now live channel and see how all indian panelist are burning with anger
and they are so pissed off

At least 20 terrorists have been neutralised in a daring cross-LoC operation by the Indian Army in response to the Uri attack.

Two units of the elite 2 Paras comprising 18-20 soldiers flew across the LoC in the Uri sector in military helicopters and reportedly carried out an operation that killed at least 20 suspected terrorists across three terror camps in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (Azad Kashmir).

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Don't know if you're trolling or a clueless person as we didn't hear about any such operation.

At least 20 terrorists have been neutralised in a daring cross-LoC operation by the Indian Army in response to the Uri attack.

Two units of the elite 2 Paras comprising 18-20 soldiers flew across the LoC in the Uri sector in military helicopters and reportedly carried out an operation that killed at least 20 suspected terrorists across three terror camps in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (Azad Kashmir).

What the hell you're saying? Is it true? Where is the source?

Best and greatest speech so far by our PM , job well done, now send those Afghans back and put more pressure on India by using Modi's madness .

Great speech? Not a single mention of specific Indian terrorism or kulbhushan yadav in Pak.. He only once said abt externally supported terrorism..he could not even mention the word India related to terrorism ...lets wait for .sushmas swaraj..and see how she will charge sheet Pak and here didnt even mention Indian terrorism...no me tion of narendra modis direct interference in balochistan..... Next he didnt mention a single word abt Indian agressive posturing and threats to Pak, of surgical strikes... How could he omit tht? Dnt know..which idiot wrote him this speech, who forgot to mention Indian terrorism and indian threats.?.. Or maybe prime minister deliberately asked him to do sooo....

Although I really hate Nawaz Sharif but I must say I like his speech. We must all rally behind him for Kashmir cause. He was sober and covered a range of points. Could have been a little bit more aggressive but overall very good speech.

Not for once he took his eyes off from the note he was given to read out.

Most leaders' speeches at the U.N. are for domestic consumption. Especially the long ones. I used to watch cable of their sessions; the best part was when the camera panned the Assembly, you could see the representatives snoozing.

Yes but question us why india is reluctant? Is that because pokhran 2 was not a complete success?? And india is not sure that how many of its nuclear designs woks ... does ot requires further testing.
My muslim friend, get lost.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom