What's new

Breaking! Pakistani Taliban announce ceasefire.

OrionHunter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
5311d4a415d94.jpg

Published 2014-03-01 17:37:09

PESHAWAR: The outlawed Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan militant organisation on Saturday announced a month-long ceasefire, a development likely to break through a deadlock in peace talks with the Pakistani government.

Pakistani Taliban announce ceasefire - DAWN.COM

Well, this so called ceasefire by the TTP is probably to regroup and re-arm. Their ideology of making Pakistan a Fundamentalist Caliphate is still at the top of their agenda. That's not going to change.

This one looks like a sham!

Last edited:
I dont think any one in Pakistan is idiot enough to take this on face value.

Why all Pakistani breaking news are being missed by Pakistanis itself! :(

On subject, should we call it climax?

Its too late.
This is a tactic by TTP to put army in confusing position. They are betting that army would get criticized for carrying out air strikes despite ceasefire from TTP.

Its too late.
This is a tactic by TTP to put army in confusing position. They are betting that army would get criticized for carrying out air strikes despite ceasefire from TTP.
Yep! Devious buggers! Looks like they're really getting screwed big time. Pakistan should not accept the ceasefire until these yahoos disarm and hand over all their weapons to the government.

I believe the military can use this tactic too: re-group and take strong positions to strike hard once the month's up.

Its too late.

This tactic remind us of baniya tacticts.
There are no terrorists on the first place, world will see in the end only few un-educated dead people, which will not match to their history of achievements.
I want to hear more from them about destruction of early warning birds of Pakistan.

The only way to kill this militancy is to pound them into submission.

Accept ceasefire when TTP hand in their arms and accept the constitution.Anything before this is just conversation.

We have to keep going, respect the writ of the state or pay the price with your life.

I believe the military can use this tactic too: re-group and take strong positions to strike hard once the month's up.

Our army is well intact and already in strong position. No need to waste any time for BS tactics.
Arial bombing and drones strikes is the best recipe, followed by body count.

Last edited:
The real war is in the hearts and minds of Pakistanis, Batman. That war is where we need to make strong moves.

Secondly, as far as I researched the PA is in the process of consolidating positions that's why the PAF was the first one to strike.
Our our is well intact and already in strong position. No need to waste any time for BS tactics.
Arial bombing and drones strikes is the best recipe, followed by body count.

Accept ceasefire when TTP hand in their arms and accept the constitution.

No need to pass alive terrorists to judiciary, screw the constitution, civilian lives are more important than that piece of paper.
We got to keep them in custody of army, instead of passing on to judiciary and police.
I'm sorry but i would rather shot my self than handing over any terroist to the re-instated judiciary.

When they feel the heat they talk about ceasefire, when they are strong they keep killing Pakistanis. what is this joke?

When they feel the heat they talk about ceasefire, when they are strong they keep killing Pakistanis. what is this joke?

They think they can recreate their bogus prophecies they are taught in the depths of hell in Afghanistan. That they will be rewarded with claiming a new land and their women.

Reality is they are a bunch of mercenaries, murderers and criminals bonded together with opium money and Indian money.

I want Kunar bombed.

Back
Top Bottom