What's new

Breaking! Pakistani Taliban announce ceasefire.

The bigger worry is not the ceasefire, which is bogus and we should ignore anyway, but how many terrorists will slip away into Afghanistan or as IDPs, and become sleeper cells throughout Pakistan.

I believe the military can use this tactic too: re-group and take strong positions to strike hard once the month's up.
we already r grouped and organized for it. Or else what make u think why they announced ceasefire?

utter bullshit these talibitches want to regroup so they need time simply :butcher::butcher::butcher:them

How convenient, just when the Military pounds their asses from all directions and inflicts casualties, they go and announce a ceasefire to regroup...why didn't they do it before when the military was doing nothing?

I hope the Nihari loving fool we have in PM house doesn't take the bait.

How convenient, just when the Military pounds their asses from all directions and inflicts casualties, they go and announce a ceasefire to regroup...why didn't they do it before when the military was doing nothing?

I hope the Nihari loving fool we have in PM house doesn't take the bait.
It's not just Nawaz, it's PTI and JUI as well. Talibs know what they're doing. I gotta give them props, they are smart as fuk. They know what they're doing, with this move their sympathizers would be coming out in droves demanding a cease fire from the army.

It's not just Nawaz, it's PTI and JUI as well. Talibs know what they're doing. I gotta give them props, they are smart as fuk. They know what they're doing, with this move their sympathizers would be coming out in droves demanding a cease fire from the army.
Dont worry. First of all there will never be 100% ceasefire. There are numerous gangs and outfits which are loosely attached with TTP. Bad habits die hard, and whole one month ceasefire will be bad for their business, hence they will get involved in some terrorist activities. Secondly, gangs and outfits which are being supported by foreign powers will continue wreaking havock. Thirdly, due to powerplay within TTP, not every group will strictly adhere to the ceasefire. Fourthly, TTP has mined several areas and blasts will go off time to time. Such blasts may also result in civilian or military casualties, which will result in swift response from the military. So I dont think this tactic of TTP is going to work even if they are serious about it.

To hell with the Talib filth and their apologists. They attacked a polio vaccination team. No mercy should be showed to them, kill them all.

Back
Top Bottom