What's new

Featured Breaking : Pakistan to ban TLP officially

Seems like TLP has managed to reorganize itself in the lull of the previous calm days. They are now reinvigorated and out for revenge, very worrying if the above Long march news is true.

Like it or not tlp got a nation wide support base

When you shoot straight at them, what else you expect ---- and this punjab police is a badmash force, whole Pakistan knows this --- it's just they are beating moolahs and the reason secular trash are showing them as heroes/innocents.
Punjab Police is aggravating the situation with excessive force in some instances i agree, but this is absolutely no justification for creating a HUGE BOMB which could have resulted in god forbid tens or hundreds of dead and massive public damage. I am sure you know what happened in Bhawalpur, imagine in just a dense city area the result of this. This is not revenge nor self defense, it is madness.

Punjab Police is aggravating the situation with excessive force i agree, but this is absolutely justification for creating a HUGE BOMB which could have resulted in god forbid tens or hundreds of dead and massive public damage. I am sure you know what happened in Bhawalpur, imagine in just a dense city area the result of this. This is not revenge nor self defense, it is madness.
Imran Khan has become the new paraoh, but he has forgotten that for every paraoh, there's a Moses to drown him in the sea.

all these pictures videos of barbaric attack by punjab police is spreading like wild wire on social media (whatsapp, twitter, Facebook) ---- shame on our ruling establishment.

All of this could have been avoided if our civil and military establishment believed in earning through blood , sweat and tears instead of relying on free handouts and loans on interest for a living

When you shoot straight at them, what else you expect ---- and this punjab police is a badmash force, whole Pakistan knows this --- it's just they are beating moolahs and the reason secular trash are showing them as heroes/innocents.
Stop right there kid, im not talking about punjab or punjab police, I've seen many times how TLP protest. BTW what is the reason for these protestors which makes them carry guns? They have carried and used guns in every single one of their protests.
Crux of the matter is that tlp lack anglo patronage otherwise the crimes committed by both mqm and ptm makes tlp look kinda immature
No TLP doesn't lack anything, send all these people to Waziristan and in less then a month they'll pledge their support for TTP.

No TLP doesn't lack anything, send all these people to Waziristan and in less then a month they'll pledge their support for TTP.

Ttp and tlp are like an ideological antivenom against eachother

Stop right there kid, im not talking about punjab or punjab police, I've seen many times how TLP protest. BTW what is the reason for these protestors which makes them carry guns? They have carried and used guns in every single one of their protests.

Okay, than keep firing at them straight --- the more state terrorism videos spread via social media across the country, the more unrest it will create, KEEP IT UP ...

This goes to show that you have zero knowledge about different groups in Pakistan,.where are you from?

Like it or not, TLP has a support base,.specially among the lower middle class. ---- Plz keep shooting them straight & you will see the disastrous consequences.

Seems like Yateem chowk has not been cleared.
1618747983538.png

Operation has been temporarily suspended due to the hazardous situation

Last edited:
A lot of journalists have started doing what that snake hamid mir did during lal masjid. why is that. the facts are not at hand but but media and journalists have decided to fully support tlp and make them into heros Just like at the time of Lal masjid.

Look at this, just look at this. What are they doing to our children? Why are they dressed like this? :hitwall::hitwall: Why are your minds so soft you can let another country do this to you? Why always assume the slave position? We need to undo generations of conditioning on your brains. We will undo it but first you must wake up to game played on your minds.

1618748823820.png

Back
Top Bottom