What's new

Breaking News: Trump declares any Iranian Strike will mean WAR

Stop overestimating the capability of the US and Israel.

Iran survives until today thanked to the its national resiliency, not at the mercy of someone else.
Remember when Mossad got into secret facility and stole thousands of documents? Mossad is deep inside Israel and you would be naïve to not see it.

1525251602a_mo1.jpg

yes we do, its not like you or any american have checked our BM bases, just to show you we have missiles that can reach US main land this image in more then a decade old

Qheam intercontinental ballistic missile and as Israeli has showed you that is a warhead armed with nuclear payload

EJXH5YtXsBAEG6B

DcEb-qCV4AArh0I.jpg

I have never heard of this missile and the picture is quite blurred, if you didn't tell me, I thought that was a chit-chat session.

Can you provide the specification as in ranges etc.

The last picture if I remember correctly is good old Netanyahu trumpeting a sales pitch for the US to scrap the nuclear deal.

Unfortunately, this does not mean Iran have nuclear weapons at this time.

Remember when Mossad got into secret facility and stole thousands of documents? Mossad is deep inside Israel and you would be naïve to not see it.

1525251602a_mo1.jpg

Iran will soon join the nuclear club like NK.

And there is nothing that the US and Israel are going to do about it.

of course they are not invisible you know, Iran has as much as radars that there is people
Lol, radars cannot detect the B-2 before they would be gone by various methods.

Iran will soon join the nuclear club like NK.

And there is nothing that the US and Israel are going to do about it.
Alright buddy, we shall see.

1525251602a_mo1.jpg
When did that happen exactly?
And you are right that Mossad is deep inside Israel. You finally said something that makes sense, unintentionally. lol

You need more than just a Haartez story to prove it. Did Israel send their documents to the IAEA? Did anyone see those documents?

If Israel had broken into any nuclear facilities, they wouldn't have made a joke out of themselves by bringing up a carpet washing facility as a nuclear storage.
WATCH THE VIDEO

Not a credible source.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom