What's new

Yemen just declared war with Isral

The threat of Dimona by Yemen's Ansarullah
View attachment 967004
The poster published by Yemen's Ansarullah media with the title "We will not hesitate" along with a view of the Zionist regime's nuclear research center (Dimona).

img_20231031_211350_442-jpg.967004

standing-ovation.gif

So it begins.

The whole purpose of United States "projecting power" by sending 2 carrier battle groups was to deter any regional parties to join the war. Yemenis showed a middle finger to US strike groups and have broken the myth that these super-carriers can stop other players to join the war.

Hamas, Hezbullah, Houthis, none of these have big budgets but certainly have big balls then rest of the countries in the entire islamic block.

US is no position to allow this war to spread to other areas where it cannot contain. Russia / China will be the biggest beneficiaries if US got itself engaged in middle-east once again.

And Israel and the US refuse to even condemn him which makes me wonder

Even if he shut the Azeri oil to Israel’s war machine to would be enough

In 1973 the Arabs did a world wide oil embargo

Today they can’t even stop it to Israel

How low we have fallen
He’s just showboating. He’s not going to lift a finger against the Zionists.

And you're just a hindu who's ashamed of being a hindu so hiding behind pak flag.

If you were muslim you would know the difference between lunar and solar names and how they work and therefore not distort Allah’s names. The muslim brain naturally knows this distinction and would never confuse the two. It’s only you sons of hanuman that get them wrong 10 out of 10 times and expose your hindu 2e.

Now go figure what’s wrong with your screen name (hint: reading the Kalima will help).

All TTP terrorists should go back to Afghanistan.

Make sure you leave Pakistan and change your flag.

What I find interesting is that none of the major news sites are reporting this. Could have missed it..but can't seem to find anything on cnn or bbc at least
Nobody cares because they are a militias and rebel group which means a non state actor. Its like say for example Al qaeda or ISIS or Kashmir rebels declaring war on CHINA or the US. Lol it won't have much effect or change in anything. Just symbolic in nature.

That's right

Current Hezbolah = Iran Proxy
Current Hamas = Qatar Proxy
Current Qatar = USA Proxy
Current Houthis = Iran proxy.
Current Israel = USA Proxy
Exactly. So according to him every actor there is a proxy of another 🤣

Iran will fight Israel to the last Palestinian and Yemeni.
Add lebanon as well with Hezbollah as Iran's proxy.
I don't see anything wrong in that. If others are foolish enough to allow themselves to be used as proxies then we cant blame Iran.. I will do the same as Iran if I was in their shoes. Why fight directly and shed your blood and destroy your territory when you can use others to do that for you? 😁😆

Yemen is nobody in global stage, If this was done by Egypt or KSA that would have rocked the world.

Back
Top Bottom