What's new

Yemen just declared war with Isral

Is the war expanding?

Yemen fires Iranian ballistic missiles and drones to south Israel :

Saudis are next door and with full US assistance went to war with Houthis for years and couldn't degrade their weapons capabilities, Israel can't do shit with limited bombing runs or missile strikes from 1800km away

This is Houthis third missile strike against Israel. First time Israel used its own ABM AD (Arrow-2) to intercept MRBM (Toufan/Iranian Ghadr-F SCUD-based MRBM) in this war. Houthi strikes seem to be improving and getting closer, first time they didn't even get past US ships in Red Sea. @Falcon29

The threat of Dimona by Yemen's Ansarullah
IMG_20231031_211350_442.jpg

The poster published by Yemen's Ansarullah media with the title "We will not hesitate" along with a view of the Zionist regime's nuclear research center (Dimona).

Yemen has just officially declared war against Israel.

Soon or later this fire will start eating rest of arab countries, Corruption and cowardice from regional leaders will only make it worse
Hard to believe.

More easy it's: Uncontrolled groups in Egypt are launch attacks against Israel, and Israel-Egypt govs fear a contagious effect, so blame Yemen, and Houthis take responsablity because they are crazy and want free advertising.

This is like when a Egyptian officer shoot dead a Israeli tourist.
But this can be disguised.

I think most of Egypt people hate deeply Israel, remember Hamas comes from Muslim Brotherhood.

But Egypt ruling elite try to hide it.

Even a big part of Egypt state seems to hate Israel, but low ranks.

Really those things come from Yemen or from uncontrolled groups in Egypt?

It's hard to believe that KSA let things launched by houthis travel thousands miles next to them.

Israel corrupt deep state agenda is to blame Iran and Iran proxys for every bad thing happened to them.

They can't say the word Qatar or Egypt, it's forbidden.

:lol::lol::lol:

I think he took a bagful of money too, the same money that goes to Hamas to slaughter Israeli people.

Last edited:
I think most of Egypt people hate deeply Israel, remember Hamas comes from Muslim Brotherhood.

But Egypt ruling elite try to hide it.

Even a big part of Egypt state seems to hate Israel, but low ranks.

Really those things come from Yemen or from uncontrolled groups in Egypt?

It's hard to believe that KSA let things launched by houthis travel thousands miles next to them.

Israel corrupt deep state agenda is to blame Iran and Iran proxys for every bad thing happened to them.

They can't say the word Qatar or Egypt, it's forbidden.

:lol::lol::lol:

I think he took a bagful of money too, the same money that goes to Hamas to slaughter Israeli people.
Strangely Israel doesn't blame on Iran, and their state-run medias blatantly downplays the role of Iran for some reasons.

In the past they would blame every single thing happening in the region on Iran via their medias

Right now you only have obviously the basic Persian-language foreign medias and think tanks such as The Washington Institute and other neocons ones blaming on Iran.

PS:
This reminds me when Houthis wanted to "launch missiles at Burj Khalifa"

Throwing projectiles cant do anything. they cant launch anything more than that, like warships, airforce, or army through Saudi... even if Saudi had allowed it, they dont have logistical means to do anything more than that... Its more symbolic..

Throwing projectiles cant do anything. they cant launch anything more than that, like warships, airforce, or army through Saudi... even if Saudi had allowed it, they dont have logistical means to do anything more than that... Its more symbolic..

This ^^ it's nice symbolism. Will make some people feel good, but it won't change anything in the grand scheme of things

May Allah swt reward thier efforts and make it start the fire of jihad across the Ummah.

What I find interesting is that none of the major news sites are reporting this. Could have missed it..but can't seem to find anything on cnn or bbc at least

Back
Top Bottom