What's new

Breaking News: Trump declares any Iranian Strike will mean WAR

that is correct but as US missile analysis said the range is close to 14000 km

The mobile trucks of those nuclear capable ICBMs need to be able to traverse underneath the thousand kilometers underground tunnel that is designed to withstand megatons of nuclear blasts.

This will ensure that Iran's land based nuclear deterrence could survive against any pre-emptive strike.

I have never heard of this missile and the picture is quite blurred, if you didn't tell me, I thought that was a chit-chat session.

Can you provide the specification as in ranges etc.

The last picture if I remember correctly is good old Netanyahu trumpeting a sales pitch for the US to scrap the nuclear deal.

Unfortunately, this does not mean Iran have nuclear weapons at this time.

yes we do not know this missile as its classified, well it's 4 stage solid fuel close to 14000 km range and it can carry multiple warheads and decoy warheads that's all that i know.

well i looked at Israel documents and even in there Farsi language they seem pretty real to me

Iran will soon join the nuclear club like NK.

And there is nothing that the US and Israel are going to do about it.
I hate to put things so coldly, but can you imagine the strategic windfall for China if the US is stupid enough to invade Iran? Just like Iran made Iraq into a quagmire, China and Russia can make Iran into a meat grinder like they did Vietnam. The 2003 invasion of Iraq bought China a generation of peace and quiet to build up without interference (thanks, Osama!:enjoy:). Another generation of the US stuck in the Middle East and China will be the world hyperpower.

It's like winning a lottery, and then winning the next lottery! :lol:

airstrikes will not win wars.winning war against iran is not a joke.they operate much better sam systems than pakistan.this will be the end of peace and beginning of new world rule.this war will get horrific if russia joins iranian side,.saudia,israel and america are together.the 3 evils want to rule the world forever but someone must show fight.iran decides to show fight.you can't kill army chief of a country.proxies are everywhere.iran,arabs,both are fighting proxy wars.blaming one party is not the right thing.
What if the attacks are in form of ballistic missiles?

WATCH THE VIDEO

I'm not going to watch an 18 minute video just to know that it isn't what you claimed. Quote the parts that are important from the video by mentioning the timeline where he says what you quote.

That aside, Israel came up with a fascinating story about a nuclear storage in Torquzabad. Anyone who knows Persian knows that Torquzabad is a word that is considered dissonant in the Persian language and it is idiomatically used as a figure of speech to refer to a place that is like in the middle of nowhere.

So, whoever gave those documents to your Natanyahu probably wanted to make a fool of him and turn him into a laughing stock.

I hate to put things so coldly, but can you imagine the strategic windfall for China if the US is stupid enough to invade Iran? Just like Iran made Iraq into a quagmire, China and Russia can make Iran into a meat grinder just like they did Vietnam. The 2003 invasion of Iraq bought China a generation of peace and quiet to build up without interference (thanks, Osama!:enjoy:). Another generation of the US stuck in the Middle East and China will be the world hyperpower.

US will not invade Iran, it will collapse gov and mil.

I'm not going to watch an 18 minute video just to know that it isn't what you claimed. Quote the parts that are important from the video by mentioning the timeline where he says what you quote.

That aside, Israel came up with a fascinating story about a nuclear storage in Torquzabad. Anyone who knows Persian knows that Torquzabad is a word that is considered dissonant in the Persian language and it is idiomatically used as a figure of speech to refer to a place that is like in the middle of nowhere.

So, whoever gave those documents to your Natanyahu probably wanted to make a fool of him and turn him into a laughing stock.
READ IT, stop saying Israel is lying when Mossad is one of the best intel agencies in the world.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...7911c8-877c-11e8-8553-a3ce89036c78_story.html

I hate to put things so coldly, but can you imagine the strategic windfall for China if the US is stupid enough to invade Iran? Just like Iran made Iraq into a quagmire, China and Russia can make Iran into a meat grinder like they did Vietnam. The 2003 invasion of Iraq bought China a generation of peace and quiet to build up without interference (thanks, Osama!:enjoy:). Another generation of the US stuck in the Middle East and China will be the world hyperpower.

This time it is different, China will not go after an opportunistic approach like 2003.

Iran is officially in a coalition with China & Russia.

Israeli intelligence officials said they learned in early 2017 that Iran had begun systematically gathering records on the country’s past nuclear weapons research and relocating them to a single repository in southern Tehran’s Shorabad district. The building, in a row of industrial warehouses, had no visible security presence or other features that might have tipped off an observer that it contained something unusual. Only a small number of Iranians apparently even knew of its existence, said an Israeli intelligence officer briefed on the details.

Mossad agents were able to learn the internal layout of the building, including the location and general contents of 32 safes that contained paper records, photos and computer-storage files from “Project Amad,” the code name for Iran’s nuclear project. The spies studied the building’s security features and tracked the movements and schedules of the workers who maintained the archive. Eventually they settled on a date — Jan. 31 — and a time window of exactly six hours, 29 minutes, in which they believed they could breach the facility, open the safes and remove half a ton of documents without being detected.

actually if Israel is telling the truth on those documents then we joined the club long before NK and little after Pakistan in 2002 if im not wrong
You quit it apparently, it never finished.

yes we do not know this missile as its classified, well it's 4 stage solid fuel close to 14000 km range and it can carry multiple warheads and decoy warheads that's all that i know.

well i looked at Israel documents and even in there Farsi language they seem pretty real to me

Well, it is difficult to claim that you have nuclear weapons when it's hidden under the word "classified"

Zimbabwe could claim they have a super duper weapon, but it is classified.

Turn off your caps lock, boi.

The IAEA inspected Israel's alleged documents about Torquzabad. If that's what you're referring to. They even inspected the site. It seems that your Israeli alleged documents were another failure like what the CIA faced before 2003 when you claimed that you had obtained a laptop with nuclear secrets from Iran but the IAEA and nearly everyone laughed at you.

Real question is how flawed is Iranian security to allow Mossad agents to get in and leave the country with half a ton of documents and other items?

B-2 is an object like many other with certain knowledge it can be detected too even at long ranges
Long range CMs will take out Iranian radar sites long before they will detect the B-2.

Real question is how flawed is Iranian security to allow Mossad agents to get in and leave the country with half a ton of documents and other items?
The real question is how flawed the Pentagon is that Iranian agents have managed to assassinate Trump in the oval office?

Back
Top Bottom