What's new

Breaking News: Trump declares any Iranian Strike will mean WAR

well yes and that is ironic as you see documents but you are not sure, Israel has nuks too and everybody knows that but there's are classified too

Ironic indeed, Israel doesn't claim to have nuclear weapons but we all know they do have it. (classified or not)

But in your case, you are claiming Iran does have nuclear weapons now (classified).

Why would Iran try to hit US mainland if there is Israel? Hitting Israel will hurt US more than getting hit on own land.

The world is fkng tired of US wars.

Ironic indeed, Israel doesn't claim to have nuclear weapons but we all know they do have it. (classified or not)

But in your case, you are claiming Iran does have nuclear weapons now (classified).

Yes and we all know that Israel cant use them against a country thats just 1k km away.

POTUS: "...targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!"

POTUS: "...targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!"

How you gonna feel when they start cruise missiling Persepolis, Yazd, Golestan palace?

They had NOTHING to hit you with

You should atleast understand Iran has built up a considerable missile arsenal

And if Iran gets hit, it will start firing

What considerable inventory do you think they have?
A country on its knees economically with speed boats flying around and dummy missiles being shown as real ones, while flying 1970s F14 tomcats? They are in worse shape than Iraq.

Trump's trade war has permanently changed the geopolitics in the world.

China will once start to abandon the previous non-alliance policy,
This is an underappreciated point. Trump has given China a taste for blood - before the trade war there were many in the Chinese government who were terrified of a confrontation with America. They were taken with the myth of American invulnerability. When they fought and finally felt their own strength, they thought, "That's it? That's all America can do? HA!"

I don't believe China will go out looking for fights, it's far too wise for that. But it no longer has any fear or reticence about confronting America.

----------------

"I was with Prime Minister Modi two weeks ago…. And he actually said would you like to be a mediator or arbitrator? I said where? He said Kashmir." - POTUS Trump

poff topic but - this qoite made me laugh...

Made me laugh too. Worth a watch it's even more funny:

This is an underappreciated point. Trump has given China a taste for blood - before the trade war there were many in the Chinese government who were terrified of a confrontation with America. They were taken with the myth of American invulnerability. When they fought and finally felt their own strength, they thought, "That's it? That's all America can do? HA!"

I don't believe China will go out looking for fights, it's far too wise for that. But it no longer has any fear or reticence about confronting America.
I highly highly doubt China would intervene on behalf of Iran ... even in the event of an unprovoked American strike. To that end, I don't think Russia would intervene either ... both have far to much to lose in a fight against America, especially considering the relatively low importance of Iran to both countries (China especially).

Iran is a unified state that has existed for millennia, not a collection of tribes and clans pulped together in some Sykes-Picot construct like Iraq. Although America can wallop Iran, they have no hope of regime change without a ground invasion. If that happens, China and Russia will certainly back the Iranian government in its efforts to expel the invasion - at the very least with supplies, materiel, and military intelligence.

It will be a long and bloody conflict that would almost certainly claim upwards of a million lives, but at the end of it the US will have been expelled (just like Vietnam), and China would have grown immensely in the intervening decade(s).
I highly doubt Trump is aiming for regime change. He knows the consequences of the Iraq War and the still ongoing Afghan conflict. But if Iran retaliates militarily, I can guarantee Trump will strike Iran with missiles and other munitions that fall short of a ground invasion ... he's done it in Syria and now Iraq.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom