What's new

Breaking News: Trump declares any Iranian Strike will mean WAR

Chill man... you just mis-read my last post in the other forum. I don't think you get the irony!

Truly WordsMatter your input in this matter has been much appreciated. Whatever would we do without your intellect and words of wisdom.

Do you have anything of note to put in or are you just here to watch and act condescendingly like so many times before?

US has no assets in the region---- two aicraft carriers and several bases.....all these assets are within reach of Iranian missiles together with oil infrastructure and Strait of Hormuz....Trump is bluffing....this is a game of nerves.

Real preparation for war and deployment takes months

Trump doesnt want to start useless war that will devastate US economy and get US into new multitrillion dollar quagmire...

Iran needs to send signal more powerful than stupid tweets of Trump--- position ballistic missiles, prepare the navy, move troops to the border with Kuwait.....and then order shia militias to kill as many Americans in Iraq as possible.

If Trump will deside to destroy global economy and US economy in particular by going to war and go into history as worst US president ever...may this happen...but he doesnt have the balls.

US has no assets in the region---- two aicraft carriers and several bases.....all these assets are within reach of Iranian missiles together with oil infrastructure and Strait of Hormuz....Trump is bluffing....this is a game of nerves.

Real preparation for war and deployment takes months

Trump doesnt want to start useless war that will devastate US economy and get US into new multitrillion dollar quagmire...

Iran needs to send signal more powerful than stupid tweets of Trump--- position ballistic missiles, prepare the navy, move troops to the border with Kuwait.....and then order shia militias to kill as many Americans in Iraq as possible.

If Trump will deside to destroy global economy and US economy in particular by going to war and go into history as worst US president ever...may this happen

If I'm not mistaken the Iranian missile forces are already on high alert.

Russian has abandones Iran - it took over 40 year to Build Bushehr, russian kept stonewalling.

Iran only solid ally is Armenia -itself a landlocked country, Iraq 60% 40%, it has some allies in PUK of Kurdistana and Syrian and lebannon - with some houthis...

Iran plays the anti-wahabi card to amximum enjouys alot sufi support although Erdogan can change this equation very quickly, ( 7 year covert war vs Iran claim by erdogan think tank)

Indian union help will probably be limited to give the iranians a lifetime pass to the Library they built for the Afghans...

Trump is a serious person - as long hes not citing quoitations from Mr R. SS Moody...

He will hit the Iranian targets without a flicker like john wayne blindfolded shooting saloon practice ...

-------

They dont have many friends thats for sure... Xhinqa and North korea may pull a wildcard as might a south american country...

Also the iranians did target US/israeli interest in south america lnog ago presiously -- this is also a realistic threat and danger..

Truly WordsMatter your input in this matter has been much appreciated. Whatever would we do without your intellect and words of wisdom.

Do you have anything of note to put in or are you just here to watch and act condescendingly like so many times before?
Thank You! :azn:

More Quds force operatives in America than Americans in Iran. Iran could easily take out US politicians and military leaders. May even Trump himself.
Hard, very very hard. Won't happen most likely. Iran will be bombed to stone age for sure.

You think China and Russia will supply Iran covertly leading up to the possible show-down?

Russia will jam GPS and do minor cyber warfare. Both Russia and China will give access to intelligence and their satellites for BM and CM calibration.

This is an underappreciated point. Trump has given China a taste for blood - before the trade war there were many in the Chinese government who were terrified of a confrontation with America. They were taken with the myth of American invulnerability. When they fought and finally felt their own strength, they thought, "That's it? That's all America can do? HA!"

I don't believe China will go out looking for fights, it's far too wise for that. But it no longer has any fear or reticence about confronting America.

The trade war has largely emboldened the morale of the hawks, a significant boost for China’s domestic semiconductor and IT industry.

Trump has inadvertently made China more self-relient.

I highly highly doubt China would intervene on behalf of Iran ... even in the event of an unprovoked American strike. To that end, I don't think Russia would intervene either ... both have far to much to lose in a fight against America, especially considering the relatively low importance of Iran to both countries (China especially).

I highly doubt Trump is aiming for regime change. He knows the consequences of the Iraq War and the still ongoing Afghan conflict. But if Iran retaliates militarily, I can guarantee Trump will strike Iran with missiles and other munitions that fall short of a ground invasion ... he's done it in Syria and now Iraq.

China and USA have become the biggest adversary to each other as the economic decoupling is hapenning.

A full scale confrontation will become inevitable.

Russia will jam GPS and do minor cyber warfare. Both Russia and China will give access to intelligence and their satellites for BM and CM calibration.

TheImmortal.....let me ask you man-to-man here.

You think this is gonna go down, like for real?

What does your gut feeling tell you?

If I'm not mistaken the Iranian missile forces are already on high alert.
This is a game of nerves and Iran should send a signal more relevant than just tweets-----mobilization and movement of troops will be fine

If Iran will make a step back---in the future US will continue bullying Iran and crossing the red lines.

Hard, very very hard. Won't happen most likely. Iran will be bombed to stone age for sure.

Nukeposting is getting so damn tiring, it's so immature and boring, no the US getting humiliated won't lead to a nuclear war. They were humiliated in Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan and now Iraq. If they start openly assassinating Iranian politicians and military leaders, no ones gonna bat an eye when Iran starts doing the same.

Use your damn brain.

You think China and Russia will supply Iran covertly leading up to the possible show-down?
It's in Russias and Chinas best interest to support iran financially, militarily (equipment wise) and with intelligence to get the US busy and hurt while they advance their own interest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom