What's new

Breaking News: Trump declares any Iranian Strike will mean WAR

What will be a repercussion for that ? Dont you think that iran being underestimated here ? the day us steps on its soil the day you will see iranian missiles and cruise missiles hitting americans in places where they can only dream of. Dont forget that missiles inventory of iran is one of the largest in the world.. Its not only the US that has smart weapons... And it will be the first time in decades US will face a very strong nation.This time around things will be very different . And time will tell who will feel the the misery. Just my opinion.
Gone are the days of stepping on soil. You guys read it and then become oblivious. Did you guys read report of 134 F35 lightning's produced in one year. The last time US went in such production mode was in WW2. US is itching for war now and that means they are ready for it for whatever consequences may follow. Dude US keeps eye on Russia, Europe,China,Pacific,Middle east, Central Asia simultaneously and if Iran engages US directly then guess what you have heard it again and again and again a famous American saying "May God help us all".

I highly highly doubt China would intervene on behalf of Iran ... even in the event of an unprovoked American strike. To that end, I don't think Russia would intervene either ... both have far to much to lose in a fight against America, especially considering the relatively low importance of Iran to both countries (China especially).

Russia took Crimea , and Save Assad in Syria .. thing is my friend if Russia will avoid confrontation with USA because of its conventional Military might, so will US avoid direct confrontation with Russia because of their nuclear Arsenal . Thing is today USA , Russia and China are out of each others league to attack and start a war, because it will go nuclear and we all gonna die , and so does Planet earth .. No one is ready to risk that for Iran or any other country , If Russia intervene which they will in my opinion it will be end of confrontation but Iran will be severely damage but US will have many losses on multiple fronts .

You know another thing if Iran and USA goes to war, China and Russia will first Observe what kind of weapons are been used and what was the strategy , If Iranian Missiles and SAM system performed well than it will boost China and Russian confidence in their defense products, and the myth of US invulnerability will shatter , Once they know US planes can be shot down, their bases can be hit back , their interests c an be hurt , than be ready for a Aggressive China , and If Iran survives the fallout of war , they will make US soldiers life in ME a hell . So lets wish that Peace prevails , and US or Iran shows restrain so the region does not go into another war .

If Iran don't retaliate now, they are idiots. Trump wants to Iran to slowly bleed until its people turn itself against their government. They used it in Iraq and it was successful.

This is an underappreciated point. Trump has given China a taste for blood - before the trade war there were many in the Chinese government who were terrified of a confrontation with America. They were taken with the myth of American invulnerability. When they fought and finally felt their own strength, they thought, "That's it? That's all America can do? HA!"

I don't believe China will go out looking for fights, it's far too wise for that. But it no longer has any fear or reticence about confronting America.
The United States still has quite a few more economic and political weapons against China it has yet to use. For example, it has yet to sanction China on numerous fronts such as China's financial system, which would be devastating. Ultimately, China is not powerful enough for a full scale confrontation with the United States, militarily or non-militarily.

TheImmortal.....let me ask you man-to-man here.

You think this is gonna go down, like for real?

What does your gut feeling tell you?

I'm a man too,

Something HAS to happen. Global media is literally hyping up retaliation from Iran, you would not only lose face to your allies and own population. But everyone else in the world will know that the US killed Iran's most accomplished general with zero repercussions.

Russia will jam GPS and do minor cyber warfare. Both Russia and China will give access to intelligence and their satellites for BM and CM calibration.

There is indeed incentive from Russia and China to see out a mid-level conflict between Iran and the US, if the outcome includes drastically reduced US power and influence then it would be worth it. But they would have to do everything through Iran to establish plausible deniability. Otherwise they could really be dragged in and then you would have a WW3 end of world scenario.

Lol, every one you kill is 1000 Iranians. I like those numbers, and most other people do.

Who cares? So long as they don't lose and your country collapses from food and energy riots then its all worth it.

inb4 muh energy independence - yet that doesn't effect oil prices, and only big oil would benefit.

Nukeposting is getting so damn tiring, it's so immature and boring, no the US getting humiliated won't lead to a nuclear war. They were humiliated in Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan and now Iraq. If they start openly assassinating Iranian politicians and military leaders, no ones gonna bat an eye when Iran starts doing the same.

Use your damn brain.
There is no need to use nukes. US can bomb Iran to stone age even without nukes. But if what you are saying becomes true -- ie a Massive terror attack which harms top officials and president, all bets are off. Till now there has been one time US was attacked on its soil and it turned the world upside down. So yes, use your brain. If a nation state does what you were saying, it may be nuked too.

Not really. Saddam was not overthrown by an internal rebellion ... he was overthrown by an American invasion.
He was overthrown because years of sanctions turns the populace against him. The Iranian knows this. US right now is now on damage control because a direct war would be costly.

TheImmortal.....let me ask you man-to-man here.

You think this is gonna go down, like for real?

What does your gut feeling tell you?

If you asked me before Solemani I would say no. Iran’s philosophy has always been to avoid direct engagement (even with Israel). This might be interpreted as weakness by the uninformed, but I assure you world powers don’t view it that way.

Iran expands via the virus approach. Invading silently host cells and working together to expand. It is not in Iran’s interest to alert the major body to what it is doing. If it loses a few cells to counter attacks so be it.

Thus I never believed Iran would engage US militarily in any serious manner.

After Solemani, my viewpoint rose to 20% probability that their would be war. Again Iran’s goal is expansion without commotion. So unless absolutely necessary war would be avoided at all costs.

However, in the last few hours the chance of war has unfortunately risen to over 50% and is probably somewhere around 60% pending future news may go higher.

What the US was attempting to do was establish a red line that said Embassy attacks are off limits. Unfortunately they selected the wrong method of deterrence.

Killing Solemani would have made sense if during the embassy attack an Ambassador or high ranking diplomat was killed. But for a few broken windows and graffiti, the deterrence level should have at most been more air strikes against Iran backed milita or arresting low level Quds force operatives.

This is the fault of the national security team that put Solemani on the slide of options and allowed a Man-child the ability to select it who has clearly demonstrated he has no idea of strategy. Some may say this was a deep state tactic to trick trump others may say it’s just Neo-Hawks, I don’t care the reason.

Nonetheless, Trump a few hours ago set an infamous redline that may go down in history as the red line of war. He basically said ANY attack by Iran is paramount to war. So that increased the chance substantially. Because last time trump gave a explicit warning Solemani was killed within 48 hours. So I don’t think he will back down from this.

Now Iran has its back against the wall and if it doesn’t respond it has completely lost face in the world and if it does respond then it’s war.

Current probabilities for war:

60% Iran responds with an attack and Trump orders attacks on Iranian soil (war break out)

20% Iran backs down and figures the risk to the republic is too great

10% last minute diplomatic breakthrough

10% Iran attacks US interests and US does nothing notable.

My gut feeling is that Iran will be completely alone in the upcoming war. Iran will respond to the US act of terrorism and it will be a military response that will most probably lead to a major conflict like the Tankers War in 1980s. Iran will lose parts of her civilian infrastructures and the US will lose its military bases in the Middle East.

The conflict will end soon by other countries meddling in.

The Chinese media believes that Iran can build 12000-13000 KM ICBM that carries 3-6 MIRV 150 KT nuclear warheads.
Iran has never even tested a nuclear device ... and you're saying they are capable of building an ICBM equivalent to top of the line American, Chinese, French, or Russian ICBMs?

He was overthrown because years of sanctions turns the populace against him. The Iranian knows this. US right now is now on damage control because a direct war would be costly.
Go read up on the US invasion of Iraq. What you're saying is not true.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom