What's new

Breaking News : 'Russians occupy' Crimea airports

The Crimeans are our Muslim Brethren - Which side do you think we should be on ? :unsure:

Why doesn't your country send a delegation to represent Crimean Tatar concerns?

Oh here's why: Tatarstan is a Russian state.

The ones who exist in Crimea are successors of deported Russian Tatars during Stalin era.

Which means a majority of non-Muslim Russians were also deported.

Orthodox priest blessing #Russian troops surrounding #Ukraine military base in #Crimea.jpg
eO9vXUm.jpg
vernV.jpg
5y069.jpg
WA2Mc.jpg
eY80F.jpg

Crimean Leader Says Ukrainian Military Units Are Surrendering

Last edited:
Russian troops fire into air as Ukrainians march on Crimean air base

Lets watch if the US is gonna do anything first about Ukraine other than showing dissatisfaction on the media. The Russians are already there so what's keeping the powerful US away? I thought you guys love to meddle with foreign issues with RAW power or is Russia a bit too much for the No 1 to handle?

When is the last time USA fought with well armed Army? The Second world war? or Vietnam War? They took a have beating and only won because of nuclear bomb, Vietnam war was a total disaster. Iraq and Afghanistan were both weak countries even in their own region never mind being a world power. So the answer is USA never fights with well armed opponents, it usually fights with toppling democratic governments and doing false flag terrorist attacks.

I would like too see my country build more relations with Russia. USA is a sinking ship. All USA allies needs to abort this sinking ship and climb onto the Russian one.

Western powers start sanctions on Russia
JEW USA the unique embargo bully at it again, this time against Russia. Who's next?
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Interior Ministry: Provocation being planned in Crimea at night - killing of Russian soldiers В» State Broadcasting company “Ukrainian television and radio world service”

Who it can be? MOSSAD/CIA death squads?
The ex-Israeli soldier who led a Kiev fighting unit - World Israel News | Haaretz

Russian warships have passed through the Istanbul Strait
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
^^^^

Did I just see that!? Mahatir sided with the Russians? Yet he's pro Israel/NATO and anti Palestinian, LOL!

I think he is a real Mahathir Mohamad.....:sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom