What's new

Breaking News : 'Russians occupy' Crimea airports

Russia is back in the game and the rise of China is unstoppable. The US can't handle both of these 2 super powers

Russia is back in the game and the rise of China is unstoppable. The US can't handle both of these 2 super powers

We won't have to. China and russia will end up ringing each others necks. They both hate and mistrust each other just like us. Give them time. And we'll sit back and watch.:usflag:

We won't have to. China and russia will end up ringing each others necks. They both hate and mistrust each other just like us. Give them time. And we'll sit back and watch.:usflag:

Lets watch if the US is gonna do anything first about Ukraine other than showing dissatisfaction on the media. The Russians are already there so what's keeping the powerful US away? I thought you guys love to meddle with foreign issues with RAW power or is Russia a bit too much for the No 1 to handle?

Lets watch if the US is gonna do anything first about Ukraine other than showing dissatisfaction on the media. The Russians are already there so what's keeping the powerful US away? I thought you guys love to meddle with foreign issues with RAW power or is Russia a bit too much for the No 1 to handle?

Let china do it. They're a 'superpower', too. Right ? HAHAHAHA !!!

Don't tell me the US has become a coward after Afghanistan and Iraq :)

Everyone has seen what the U.S. can do. We don't need to prove anything to anyone, least of all china. Right now, china just talks a good game.

We haven't seen any super power like behavior from china yet. Why hasn't china dealt with taiwan or japan yet?

In China, we have brothers! In the West, we are slaves! | Page 5

How's that for some backward country back then which was able to kill > 800 US troops
My dad talked to an american korean war vet and he said that they were always drinking and were very cocky. He said that if it wasn't for the Turks that they would have all been dead. He also said that the commies were always afraid of attacking the Turks and mostly avoided them because the turks used to collect their heads and put them on sticks. :coffee:

Everyone has seen what the U.S. can do. We don't need to prove anything to anyone, least of all china. Right now, china just talks a good game.
Bullying a country 80 against 1? Very courageaous indeed

My dad talked to an american korean war vet and he said that they were always drinking and were very cocky. He said that if it wasn't for the Turks that they would have all been dead. He also said that the commies were always afraid of attacking the Turks and mostly avoided them because the turks used to collect their heads and put them on sticks. :coffee:
I can't bear europeans because they drink too much.

And for the turks parts, i think you're very credible

I read that Turks were indeed heroic in Korean war.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom