What's new

Breaking News : 'Russians occupy' Crimea airports

As if the Americans should really be the people talking about illegal invasions , wouldn't you say ? Your country has a wonderful history of invading countries and bringing regime changes
How can American be 100% blamed for failure of democracy to take root? It's democracy, not imperialism. The people and their leaders have to step up to the plate. Germany, Japan, South Korea, Panama, and even the Balkans are successes. Where the U.S. intervenes, there is hope; where the Russians do, there is disaster and oppression.

Too often Pakistanis seem to be seeking the "master" or "lord" who will take all the risks, make all the wise decisions, or supply all the wealth. Don't knock on anti-colonial America's door for that. Maybe you can entice the Brits to return by re-embracing their Queen? The Arabs, of course, you've been had at your helm for the past generation - does that make you happy?

Three anti aircraft missile regiment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine join Crimean side

Last edited:
How can American be 100% blamed for failure of democracy to take root? It's democracy, not imperialism. The people and their leaders have to step up to the plate. Germany, Japan, South Korea, Panama, and even the Balkans are successes. Where the U.S. intervenes, there is hope; where the Russians do, there is disaster and oppression.

Too often Pakistanis seem to be seeking the "master" or "lord" who will take all the risks, make all the wise decisions, or supply all the wealth. Don't knock on anti-colonial America's door for that. Maybe you can entice the Brits to return by re-embracing their Queen? The Arabs, of course, you've been had at your helm for the past generation - does that make you happy?

How can America be blamed for trying to intervene and illegally invade countries based on false pretexts and manufactured evidence ? Blamed for funding unrest and instability where its interests require ? Blamed for installing dictators at times ? Blamed for launching Black-ops to justify a war - Bay of Piggs maybe ? Blamed for trying to murder leaders who have the " consent of the governed " ? Blamed for trying to find a democratic Govt favorable to " American " interest by means which are anything but acceptable ? Blamed for causing death and misery by direct invasion if the former listed tactics fail ? Nah you angels cant be blamed , its the people's fault after all to deal with the " withdrawal syndrome " of the drug they are forced to take . Probably , you are taught a wrong meaning of " HOPE " to use it as a justification for your history .

What will make me happy is when my country will support a free and neutral foreign policy . Nothing less than that .

How can America be blamed for trying to intervene and illegally invade countries based on false pretexts and manufactured evidence ?
You're mixing up what things ARE with what they are CALLED, using falsehood as a blinder. For you're not taking responsibility here, Secur. When innocents suffer and die at the hands of dictators in the name of "opposing" the U.S. - you're O.K. with that. You side with the oppressors. You sing their praises.

You're mixing up what things ARE with what they are CALLED, using falsehood as a blinder. For you're not taking responsibility here, Secur. When innocents suffer and die at the hands of dictators in the name of "opposing" the U.S. - you're O.K. with that. You side with the oppressors. You sing their praises.

Mixing things ? :D So , you are fine with your country forcibly removing Govts by using illegitimate means even when they are acceptable to the people of the country and if that ain't enough starting wars resulting in large number of civilian deaths either directly or as a long term effect of instability and unrest that seems to follow such invasions strangely ? More innocents seem to die and huge devastation follows whenever the Eagles export their democracy to a country - Iraq maybe a good example , the question is why is that ? You are O.K with all that , as long as , the American interests can be secured and furthered upon . Isn't that very true ? Because , I remember not saying anything about the " righteous dictators/oppressors " which ironically is the only area , you have made-up and focused on .

Solomon2

Your played naivity is beyond funny.

reagan_taliban_1985.jpg

Justifications will follow . :)

Crimea Crisis: Group of Serbs arrived in Sevastopol to support local self-defense units

Several volunteers from Serbia arrived in the city of Sevastopol, to help local self-defense units and Cossacks to ensure order at checkpoints around the city, ITAR-TASS reported.

This was announced at a press conference in Sevastopol, which was attended by the Serbs who have arrived.

“We represent ‘Chetnik Movement’ organization, you can compare them with the Cossacks in Russia. Our goal – to provide support on behalf of the Serbian people to the Russian people. Now you have the same thing as it was in Serbia. West and the EU give money to the opposition and tell them how people live well in Europe, but it’s all a lie,” said the leader of Serb volunteers Milutin Malishich.

“We came at the invitation of the Cossacks. During the civil war in Yugoslavia, many Russian volunteers came to support the Serbian people. We are a small nation and we can not send a large number of people, but we have a great love for the Russian people,” said Malishich.

According to the Cossacks, the Serbs will be serving on one of the checkpoints at the entrance to the city.

http://inserbia.info/news/2014/03/c...evastopol-to-support-local-self-defens-units/

Mixing things ? :D So , you are fine with your country forcibly removing Govts by using illegitimate -
You're wayyy too fond of using the word "illegitimate" to convince me that you employ it with any substance.

even when they are acceptable to the people of the country and if that ain't enough starting wars resulting in large number of civilian deaths either directly or as a long term effect of instability and unrest that seems to follow such invasions strangely ?
I was not a fan of "occupation-lite" in Iraq. But why would you blame the U.S. for the post-liberation violence, rather than those that commit it? You're still displaying the master-slave mentality I criticized you for in the first place!

More innocents seem to die and huge devastation follows whenever the Eagles export their democracy to a country
I think the Iranians mastered the game. They sponsored terror movements in Iraq and elsewhere. Everyone knows the U.S. doesn't sponsor domestic politicians of its own and the police are to corrupt and thus underfunded to be completely effective. So the terror masters say to the new government: we will reign in our dogs if you kick the Americans out, or do as we say, etc.

I think the U.S. made a mistake by not concentrating on ideological education in the Afghan and Iraq occupations. It was a mistake the U.S. did not make in Japan and Germany. I think the difference shows.

None of which excuses you from your own failings, does it?

reagan_taliban_1985.jpg

Justifications will follow . :)
You're perfectly aware that "the Taliban" didn't exist while Reagan was president.

The Chinese say, feed a man a fish and you've fed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you've fed him for life. The Chinese don't say that just because you've fed a man a fish one day, that you are then responsible for his choices for the rest of his life.

Food isn't enough. It's the soul that is diseased, and the soul that needs to be healed. It's true in Russia, in the Arab lands, and in Pakistan. But if you, Secur, aren't even interested in seeking a cure but only concentrating on your personal exploitation of misery, what hope will you leave your children? Only more cynicism and madness, yes?

Solomon you are right, the Taliban was created from Reagen himself. Very good Job USA! :usflag:

:super:

You're wayyy too fond of using the word "illegitimate" to convince me that you employ it with any substance.

Let me make it clear for you , actions not mandated by the United Nations , acting on its own accord and playing world police and maybe even " God " . Does that employ it with substance or should I present a list of CIA activities in the world resulting in disastrous results for the people of that country ? Assassination plots ? Manufactured evidence ? Psychology of fear ? Funding unrest ? Black-Ops ? Illegal invasions ? All legal and right , right ?

I was not a fan of "occupation-lite" in Iraq. But why would you blame the U.S. for the post-liberation violence, rather than those that commit it? You're still displaying the master-slave mentality I criticized you for in the first place!

Why would I blame the U.S. for starting the chain-reaction in the first place ? I do not know . I really should start blaming the drug users and take all the blame off the dealer who supplied them with it , when they come to rehab suffering from withdrawals .

I think the Iranians mastered the game.

Speaking of Iran , how does it happen that the CIA admits that they engineered a regime change in Tehran too , getting the late King in power ?

Food isn't enough. It's the soul that is diseased, and the soul that needs to be healed. It's true in Russia, in the Arab lands, and in Pakistan. But if you, Secur, aren't even interested in seeking a cure but only concentrating on your personal exploitation of misery, what hope will you leave your children? Only more cynicism and madness, yes?

The healing medicine shouldn't really be " yours " in particular to work effectively , I believe ? Can it be from Getz , Pfizer or Sanofi Aventis or MUST we chose the Hoffman La Roche ? :D

None of which excuses you from your own failings, does it?

Of course not , never does , but when a foreign third power interfere in my country and makes it reach the state , it is in today , why should I withdraw the blame from it after all ?

Let me make it clear for you , actions not mandated by the United Nations , acting on its own accord and playing world police and maybe even " God " .
Pfft. As if the U.N. endorsing such action is the ONLY legitimate route! You gotta bone up on int'l law here. What you recognize as "legitimate" isn't the same thing as what the world recognizes as "legal".

I really should start blaming the drug users and take all the blame off the dealer who supplied them with it , when they come to rehab suffering from withdrawals .
One of my Pakistani classmates from college said he left because his home town was controlled by drug pushers: they'd stop cars and forcibly inject the occupants with drugs. He said after two such episodes, the victims would be permanently hooked. So it's not as clear-cut as you claim, is it?

Speaking of Iran , how does it happen that the CIA admits that they engineered a regime change in Tehran too , getting the late King in power ?
Because the U.S. doesn't believe in burying secrets forever.

The healing medicine shouldn't really be " yours " in particular to work effectively , I believe ? Can it be from Getz , Pfizer or Sanofi Aventis or MUST we chose the Hoffman La Roche ? :D
False analogies. Who else liberates subjected peoples into freedom? Perhaps you'd like to call in the French? But they pretty much limit their direct intervention to Africa. (Indeed, they never really left.)

...but when a foreign third power interfere in my country and makes it reach the state , it is in today , why should I withdraw the blame from it after all ?
So you justify any crime you committed in the past or will commit in the future, or any ill you've ever suffered at the hands of another Pakistani by blaming the U.S., simply because it's convenient for you not to take moral responsibility for your own actions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom