What's new

Breaking News : 'Russians occupy' Crimea airports

Go Ukrainians throw the russian dogs out of crimea now.
Putin will be kicked in his fat a$$ NATO if he dares to harm Ukrainians by using his crappy military.

Putin will put all those snap drill to use now.

Well Russia didn't go thousands of miles to teach Muslims how to be democratic. Russia is just defending its interests. Even though i do not agree with many of Russia's foreign policies but i have to give Russia credit for standing up to to American bullying in the world.
According to German TV

1. Ukrainian Military in Crimea are now being disarmed by Russian troops.

2. 300 armed men have taken over Ukrainian coast guard HQ.

Russia now taken over Crimea , but is eastern and southern ukraine also included in the plan or just crimea ?

Russia now taken over Crimea , but is eastern and southern ukraine also included in the plan or just crimea ?
my guess is Russia don't care , they just want their warm water access secure.

Go Ukrainians throw the russian dogs out of crimea now.
Putin will be kicked in his fat a$$ NATO if he dares to harm Ukrainians by using his crappy military.

Last year our crappy military took delivery of more new Military hardware than the whole Europe put together. Another 5 years of rearmament and will be ready to take on US too:coffee:

Now craw back in your hole and watch a real Military power in action:lol:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Black Sea access for the russian navy is a red line, it's going to get intresting i must say Russian access VS ukraine soverignty.

I fully support Russia in this. The uprising in Ukraine was promoted and instigated by US agencies.

The US interfered in the affairs of Ukraine indirectly and covertly. Russia is fair in securing Crimea (and other regions also later on where people support Russia).

if it comes to war, I hope India fights the war with Russia if required (like if NATO and US attack Russia together, then Russia would need support).

Would be great if China also joins in. :)

Way to Go Russia...Do let Western and U.S Imperialists Encircle You...

...Another 5 years of rearmament and will be ready to take on US too:coffee:

Aerosmith said it best..... 'Dream On, Dream On, Dream On, Dream until your dream comes true....":rofl:

The Ukies should just wait the Russians out. Given a little time the Russians will haze and drink themselves to death. :rofl:

Aerosmith said it best..... 'Dream On, Dream On, Dream On, Dream until your dream comes true....":rofl:

The Ukies should just wait the Russians out. Given a little time the Russians will haze and drink themselves to death. :rofl:

Lets see, every year US cuts there defence spending by 5 %- 10 %, while we increase ours by 15 %, not mention China increase their there defence spending by 20 % round the clock.

Your not the sole superpower anymore Yankee deal with :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom