What's new

Breaking News : 'Russians occupy' Crimea airports

Russia should choose for diplomacy, I hope Canada leads the western delegation to possibly convince Russia towards a potential peace process mon ami @senheiser. Despite the differences we have had in the past, I think the path towards violence being advocated by either side is wrong and short term and I can assure you that atleast Canada is looking for the peaceful option without any mal intent. If you lead towards war then Canadienne royal military may not be friendly towards russia in the future outcomes and this is not a threat but the truth per say from my perspective. Also @Armstrong, How do you view this situation from the Pakistan perspective.

Now as this is getting serious - will someone tell me little bit about it, so i can decide which side i should support. Personally i don't like to be on America & gang side.
sheenter.gif

Just grab some popcorn and join us in the stands

What is the Turkish government's perspective in this situation and how do you think NATO and it's partners should respond to this. Atleast here in the Canada, people want a peaceful and democratic solution from both sides and so my question is how is the Turkish public's sentiment towards these current developments because I feel like Canadiens are going to be very torn towards these new developments.

To enjoy the show, one must take side. es k baghair maza nahi aata. But here Russia & US+Gang both sides are devils.
However don't you think as a global community, we should help both sides in reconciliation rather than take the violent route under current circumstances. Remember events in past like Rwanda where the global masses per say watched a tragedy fold right before our eyes and yet we did nothing about it.

Also @Armstrong, How do you view this situation from the Pakistan perspective.

Bhai Jaan, the Crimean Tartars are Muslims so naturally my heart goes out for them & I wish them all the best & because Ukraine & Pakistan have fairly good military-cooperation my heart goes out for them as well & I wish them all the best !

Having said that I don't think Pakistan is in any position to do much about this; the best we can hope for is to support any action taken by the International Community to address these Developments !

What is the Turkish government's perspective in this situation and how do you think NATO and it's partners should respond to this. Atleast here in the Canada, people want a peaceful and democratic solution from both sides and so my question is how is the Turkish public's sentiment towards these current developments because I feel like Canadiens are going to be very torn towards these new developments.
The turkish government supports the territorial integrity of Ukraine because it is concerned about the situation of the Crimean Tatars.Other than that it looks like Turkey is on the side lines for this game. the turkish public is only concerned for the safety of the Tatars. As far as NATO is concerned they shouldn't get involved in Ukraine because at the end of the day no matter what they do they will accomplish nothing. Eastern Ukraine will stay in Russias orbit, and Russias Black Sea Fleet will not budge.

However don't you think as a global community, we should help both sides in reconciliation rather than take the violent route under current circumstances. Remember events in past like Rwanda where the global masses per say watched a tragedy fold right before our eyes and yet we did nothing about it.

US & Russia should go for direct war instead of fighting proxy in 3rd countries to end cold wars. And i will wish that both destroy each other in this process.

Bhai Jaan, the Crimean Tartars are Muslims so naturally my heart goes out for them & I wish them all the best & because Ukraine & Pakistan have fairly good military-cooperation my heart goes out for them as well & I wish them all the best !

Having said that I don't think Pakistan is in any position to do much about this; the best we can hope for is to support any action taken by the International Community to address these Developments !

Hmm I did not consider this situation from the religion's lenses however the similarities do play a role in our interests towards the region no doubt and once again thanks for your input on this matter as I do find myself confused over these developments. Lets hope a diplomatic process can happen or if the worst case situation happens, Canada may very well find itself having to support a confrontation that will not be positive to say the least but yet would be justified.

The turkish government supports the territorial integrity of Ukraine because it is concerned about the situation of the Crimean Tatars.Other than that it looks like Turkey is on the side lines for this game. the turkish public is only concerned for the safety of the Tatars. As far as NATO is concerned they shouldn't get involved in Ukraine because at the end of the day no matter what they do they will accomplish nothing. Eastern Ukraine will stay in Russias orbit, and Russias Black Sea Fleet will not budge.

Thanks for the response mon ami, but can you assess whether the NATO fleets primarily the turkish assets may potentially do a stand down with the black fleet or should we back out from this situation?

Hmm I did not consider this situation from the religion's lenses however the similarities do play a role in our interests towards the region no doubt and once again thanks for your input on this matter as I do find myself confused over these developments. Lets hope a diplomatic process can happen or if the worst case situation happens, Canada may very well find itself having to support a confrontation that will not be positive to say the least but yet would be justified.

Thanks for the response mon ami, but can you assess whether the NATO fleets primarily the turkish assets may potentially do a stand down with the black fleet or should we back out from this situation?
I don't think Turkey will get involved with this whole Ukraine thing at all but if a conflict were to occur the Turkish Navy would be a real pain for Russia.
List of ships of the Turkish Naval Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also check this video out:

I'm against all sectarian violence, I'm also against NATO/Israel and much of the world.

Meaningless post yet again.

this is what happening on the ground simply shia and sunnis hate each other more than their hatred towards israel.

The number of sunnis and shias killed in syria alone in the last 3 years is more than the total number of arabs and israelis killed in the arab israel conflicts.

the region is moving towards an open war between shia and sunnis , I am sure Israel will take advantage of this especially in the westbank

this is what happening on the ground simply shia and sunnis hate each other more than their hatred towards israel.

The number of sunnis and shias killed in syria alone in the last 3 years is more than the total number of arabs and israelis killed in the arab israel conflicts.

the region is moving towards an open war between shia and sunnis , I am sure Israel will take advantage of this especially in the westbank

What does this have to do with the thread?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom