What's new

Breaking News - PTI Leader - Fawad Chaudhry Arrested

FnUW9NqaMAMwhK4

ye hai asal power

FnUgU5sagAINMGI

It is you who should go and listen to it again. Do you understand Urdu?

BTW same judge from same lahore high court after listening to arguments has said that fawad chaudhry arrest and transfer was legal.

So is the court haraami also?It was not haraami when it gave an order you liked, was it?
So tell us, Was it not harami in the afternoon but became haraami in the evening? How does that science work? Why don't you enlighten us all on that? :cheesy:

Bottom line is you should condemn fawad chaudhry for his statement. Stop calling black as white and white as black based on party affiliation. For once stick to the truth even if it goes against you favourite party.
Hope you remembered When shabaz gill was arrested outside the Islamabad plaza, Islamabad high court said since the location is our jurisdiction we cant do nothing, ab Fawad chahudry lahore ma baitha ha aor Islamabad ki police bhaij kar isko Islamabad court ma kesy suna ja sakta ha ? Log ullo k pathy chutiaa hain ?

FnUW9NqaMAMwhK4

ye hai asal power

FnUgU5sagAINMGI
56D6490F-5AF9-485E-A81B-94EB155872FB.jpeg

Hope you remembered When shabaz gill was arrested outside the Islamabad plaza, Islamabad high court said since the location is our jurisdiction we cant do nothing, ab Fawad chahudry lahore ma baitha ha aor Islamabad ki police bhaij kar isko Islamabad court ma kesy suna ja sakta ha ? Log ullo k pathy chutiaa hain ?
What non sense are you talking about? Who is shahbaz gill? what does that have to do with anything? I am talking about Fawad chaudhry's statement against families. Whose family did shahbz gill threaten?

Condemn Fawad Chaudhry's statement against the families first Riz. DO the right thing, then talk about anything else.

And BTW, although it's not relevant to my point at all but your comparison of the two cases is TOTALLY wrong and mis-informed. Shows how you guys lack any effort at finding out the truth of any matter but simply rely on propaganda from one side or the other. However, since it's not relevant, I shall not go into the details. Let's come back to the point.

FAWAD Chaudhry made a wrong statement. He should apologize or face the law. The courts should decide fairly. BUT what about US? when will WE condemn what is wrong? Will we keep failing to do this if it is not in the interest of our favourite political party?

عاصم منیر باجوہ سے زیادہ بیغیرت ہے!!
And what about that guy in your profile pic? How did himayun akhtar and haroon akhtar become multi-millionaires and then billionaires? Sugar mill owners and sugar daddies? etc. etc.
Sorry, I know it's kinda off topic but was just wondering.

Hours after senior Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Fawad Chaudhry’s arrest, party chief Imran Khan not only condemned his arrest by calling it a “witch-hunt” against his party but also accused Interim Chief Minister Punjab Mohsin Naqvi of backing such actions against PTI, ARY News reported.

Addressing his party’s workers and supporters, the PTI chief said that Mohsin Naqvi is not there to conduct the upcoming elections as a neutral supervisor as he was the one who “backed the regime change operation against PTI”.

“Mohsin Naqvi just did what was expected of him after his appointment (as CM Punjab), he cherry-picked those police officers who tortured PTI workers (in the past),” said Imran Khan.

“Are such people going to conduct free and fair elections?,” questioned Imran Khan.

The PTI chief urged his party supporters to stop fearing “jails, trials and tribulations” and unite against the incumbent “imported government”, who he claimed is bent upon taking country towards “destruction” and “chaos”.

Imran Khan maintained that such “oppressive tactics” cannot force him to accept a government led by “crooks and thieves” and that he will fight such people “till his last breath”.

The PTI chief said that he has given 26 years of his politics in fight against such politicians “loot poor people of Pakistan” and “stash their wealth abroad” so that they can flee the country when needed.

He was of the view that such “leadership whose interests are abroad” cannot take the country towards progress but keeps the country and nation “enslaved” to their foreign masters.

The PTI chief said that his struggle is for justice and rule of law while the current government wants to bring in the “law of the jungle” in Pakistan.

124 sedation charges were added in Fawad's case. Life in prison......lolllllll

Disagree

People called me dumb and stupid when I said PTI Protests will fail ..time and again I was proven right

Elections will be delayed till 2025 and it will be easy win for PDM in 2025..

If IK creates too much problem he will be killed off(first he will striked off)

Lol
Lol delaying elections by establishment is actually a defeat for them that they couldn't contained/break PTI since March 2022. Pdm cannot win even in 2025 on merit.

Yes the only option left for these terrorists/mafia in uniform, is to kill IK so that they can control Pakistan through dumb PMs which can be easily hand picked from pmln or ppp.

Last edited:
Everyone keeps saying bad news but the only bad news happening for Fauj is the barrage of attacks they are facing in Waziristan.

So how does Waziristan a far flung area have more of a hotbed than the streets of Pakistan right now?
Cause people of Waziristan have ghairat just like the Bengalis did, whereas the remaining parts of Pakistan are full of jaddi pushti beghairat.

Back
Top Bottom