What's new

Breaking News - PTI Leader - Fawad Chaudhry Arrested

Only Mafia gangs do such threats, arresting the opponents, not listening to dissenting and people voices and even killing the opponents, they thrive with fear factor instilled, this is exactly what the Military Mafia is doing.

And reputable institutions sidelines, arrests the culprits, the black sheeps to function it properly. Here the Army are protecting the dirty Harry to all the sector commds. responsible in Arshad Sharif killing and IK attack culprits, clearly a Mafia like tactics.

Fawad did a mistake by using an Urdu noun to describe what the b.a pass bureaucracy actually is . Urdu lexicon acts as a kinda repellent for our resident Brown sahibs .

I mean seriously with no formal professional education what are you going to call a person appointed to supervise each and every public department?

Nuclear physicist? :lol:

ttYEh_a_KIQkNfmwAWdlOoGEuCBpB6qDY2tNQGHLBQthnZ02fNCrEdDB-oiLycpQC90EGAeYUKTPOYo=s640-c-fcrop64=1,00000000ffffffff-nd-v1

Back in the school days we had a story in our Urdu book , can't exactly remember the title of it but do know about the name of the writer , guy was a literary genius.

MUNSHI prem chand :lol:

Didn't know that MUNSHI is a gali and a threat at the same time.

Munshi Sikandar, muqaddar ka bandar

Armed struggle against the army is the only way forward.
Armed struggle means we are liable to be killed by any local or international law. Yes, I wish for mob justice too but I don't prefer it.

Anyway, continuing this path will lead to armed struggle anyway.

Earlier there were lawsuits for insulting masters, now insulting their munshis are also being sued.
Rizvan Gholzai

FnTifm8akAMR7eT

Can all the patwaris on this forum explain if the laws are different for the PTI and different for the rest of pakistan?

You can criticize election comission and its members all you want....BUT

What gives Fawad Chaudhry the right to threaten families of election commission??

IS THAT NOT WRONG AND UNACCEPTABLE???

Should he not be held accountable for that?

Shouldn't it be called wrong when done by PMLN, PPP and also when done by PTI???

Why do you guys condone such stuff? Why support fawad caudhry?

HAVE YOU GUYS NO LOVE OR EVEN RESPECT FOR LAW AND ORDER IN PAKISTAN??? Should law only apply to PTI opponents?? Not to supporters?

Shouldn't we just let the courts decide this? Why must we always support one party? Where is our sense of justice and fair play?

@Areesh @Jango @ghazi52 @Solidify @undercover JIX @khansaheeb @Riz @Fasbre2 @Imran Khan @SD 10 @N.Siddiqui
Please let me know in which category you put me in, so I can act accordingly. Your post is confusing, who is your target audience.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom