What's new

Breaking News - PTI Leader - Fawad Chaudhry Arrested

ابھی تک پی ٹی آئی نے سڑکوں پر " یہ جرنل کرنل بیغیرت" کے نعرے تک نہیں لگائے۔
جو ہم جنرل ضیا کے مارشل لا میں 85- 82 میں لگایا کرتے تھے۔

PTI is not a street violence and protest party.
ٹویٹر سے انقلاب نہیں آیا کرتے

Yes for their beliefs, however twisted those might be...but they are standing up for them.

However the rest of the lot can't even stand up for their legit grievances and are letting the powers that be crush them without even putting up a lousy protest.
Don't compare Pakistanis with TTP terrorists. If you want to compare, compare with common Afghanis who never left their country and stood firm against the superpowers, and with resilience, forced them to runaway.

Munshi kehna ziada safe hai.

ابھی تک پی ٹی آئی نے سڑکوں پر " یہ جرنل کرنل بیغیرت" کے نعرے تک نہیں لگائے۔
جو ہم جنرل ضیا کے مارشل لا میں 85- 82 میں لگایا کرتے تھے۔

PTI is not a street violence and protest party.
ٹویٹر سے انقلاب نہیں آیا کرتے
And that's PTI's weakness

Had this support been with Altaf or Dukhtar e Millat, they would've defeated the guards in hand to hand combat. Altaf would even have gotten South Sindh separated by now.

FnSaQHXXkAANaCi

Above is the actual FIR. The first part mentions and details the speech fawad chaudhry made. This part provides the BACKGROUND of the complaint But this is not the complaint itself. It is BACKGROUND. (for those who can understand this stuff)

This part goes on from 1st line till 9th line. The word "munshi" appears in 2nd line becuase it was part of Fawad chaudhry's speech, much of which is provided in the background part. Almost 7 lines worth. It includes the threats aswell.

The actual COMPLAINT starts in later part of 9th line. Where the impact of his speech, his threats to election commission and to family members etc. are referred as complaint. Intimidation, instigation etc. are alleged. The 'insult' to chief election comissioner is also mentioned at the last without specifying the insult. But that I think is the least serious part and comes at the end. So the word "munshi" never appears in complaint.

The complaint is about intimidation,instigation, incitement etc. It is not about "munshi" . Now whether complaint is justified or not , is right or wrong is matter of opinion. It is up to courts to give a fair trial. But from the facts it does appear that Fawad chaudhry did step over the line especially threatening families. In the past this kind of stuff may have been ignore but the situation nowadays this kind of stuff must be taken seriously so as to put a stop to it before some tragedy happens.

@Jango @PakSword @Areesh @undercover JIX

FnSaQHXXkAANaCi

Above is the actual FIR. The first part mentions and details the speech fawad chaudhry made. This part provides the BACKGROUND of the complaint But this is not the complaint itself. It is BACKGROUND. (for those who can understand this stuff)

This part goes on from 1st line till 9th line. The word "munshi" appears in 2nd line becuase it was part of Fawad chaudhry's speech, much of which is provided in the background part. Almost 7 lines worth. It includes the threats aswell.

The actual COMPLAINT starts in later part of 9th line. Where the impact of his speech, his threats to election commission and to family members etc. are referred as complaint. Intimidation, instigation etc. are alleged. The 'insult' to chief election comissioner is also mentioned at the last without specifying the insult. But that I think is the least serious part and comes at the end. So the word "munshi" never appears in complaint.

The complaint is about intimidation,instigation, incitement etc. It is not about "munshi" . Now whether complaint is justified or not , is right or wrong is matter of opinion. It is up to courts to give a fair trial. But from the facts it does appear that Fawad chaudhry did step over the line especially threatening families. In the past this kind of stuff may have been ignore but the situation nowadays this kind of stuff must be taken seriously so as to put a stop to it before some tragedy happens.

@Jango @PakSword @Areesh @undercover JIX
I don't see any serious threat here. More serious threats came from PDM parties when they were in opposition.

Pay Tou karna parega. Aaj Nahi tou kal, yahan nahin Tou wahan.

What was the threat? That he would kill the family members? Or that it would be difficult for the family members like how people treat sharif chors abroad?
Threat was that they would "PAY"! Coming from a senior leader of the largest political party it is quite serious.

Sharif family the lot of them are politicians. I suppose only toddlers are exempted. Or are they?
Threatening families of civil servants is different level altogether.

There's one person waiting to be heard. He received three bullets and wasn't given the right to file an FIR as per his own wish. No one he named was arrested, or even investigated to validate the claims. But today, the application of laws was so fast that even Western countries can take it as an example.
TWO wrongs don't make a right and all that non-sense. Is it non-sense? Three wrongs make a right? No? How many then? You tell me.
Fawad chaudhry should answer for his statement, Plain and simple.
Pakistan is a banana republic, and I am ashamed to say that... because I was born there. If I was given a choice, I would've selected even Afghanistan as my birth country. People there do have self respect.
What you should be ashamed of is supporting those (if you do) who said they would fix it all but in the end was all false promises.
Where you are born is not a choice but part of the test,isn't it? . What you do about it is what gets evaluated. Agree with the last sentence, but that also is a choice, No? One that even you can make.

TWO wrongs don't make a right and all that non-sense. Is it non-sense?
I am a believer of fair application of law. Sorry but that's what I have also learnt through Deen.

Recordings are there. They should be arrested in the same manner under the same sections. I will be happy. Even now they can do that.

Tosha Khana.. Imran's record is out, others are not asked by the EC.

Nawaz Sharif goes to the UK while serving a 10 year sentence, his daughter is roaming free even after targeting institutions and civil servants. On the other hand, a murghi Chor's bail is rejected.

What you should be ashamed of is supporting those (if you do) who said they would fix it all but in the end was all false promises.
You mean sharif family?

I don't see any serious threat here.
Then you need to open your eyes.
More serious threats came from PDM parties when they were in opposition.
Oh yes they did but it is bad whoever does it. THAT's the whole cry i am making. Yehi to rona hay mere bhai. PDM was wrong so is fawad chaudhry now.
Pay Tou karna parega. Aaj Nahi tou kal, yahan nahin Tou wahan.
But he is not saying this to officials only, but to families. this is a threat coming from senior leader of largest political party which could be government in future.

I am a believer of fair application of law. Sorry but that's what I have also learnt through Deen.
Yeah, same here. So you finally getting the point.
You mean sharif family?
No. I mean Imran Khan.
But sure you can include sharif family, bhuttos, zardaris, fazlu and others as well. Since all of them also make promises, right? So yeah.

But he is not saying this to officials only, but to families. this is a threat coming from senior leader of largest political party w
Fair application of the law is all what's required here.

Those who have stripped the politicians naked and sent their videos to their family members, if they are free to roam without answering, arrest of fawad is not justified.

Arrest all of them.. even today..

Then you need to open your eyes.
I opened my eyes more and listened to a couple of videos. I have come to the conclusion that fawads words are not even 10 percent of what sharifs and their pujaris have uttered in the recent past.

You want to convince me, then do that with fair application of the law. Thanks!

Fair application of the law is all what's required here.

Those who have stripped the politicians naked and sent their videos to their family members, if they are free to roam without answering, arrest of fawad is not justified.

Arrest all of them.. even today..
Agreed since you said "All". It's pick and choose double standards that I'm against.

2nd time I said this today. :-)

I opened my eyes more and listened to a couple of videos. I have come to the conclusion that fawads words are not even 10 percent of what sharifs and their pujaris have uttered in the recent past.

You want to convince me, then do that with fair application of the law. Thanks!
That is a fair point. Tell it to fawad chaudhry's lawyers. Just don't defend his statement. Oh and do remember this next time PTI's in power.

No. I mean Imran Khan
Wrong.. I saw 5.8 percent growth, industry flourishing even after half of Imran's tenure was affected by COVID. I saw people respecting my prime minister. I was a proud Pakistani. I saw my foreign colleagues watching him addressing the UN. There's was a lot he did in those 3 years with hanging majority and constant black mailing.

Now I am seeing an open gutter with roaches ruling without self respect. I am seeing people getting jobless. I am seeing deceased growth and negative numbers everywhere. Tell me one good thing about the current government.

Agreed since you said "All". It's pick and choose double standards that I'm against.
No you weren't initially. Go back and read you own comment where you said two wrongs don't make whatever... This principle is against Deen.

If you know two guys, one committed a murder 5 years back, and the has threatened someone today.. you don't say that forget about the first one because two wrongs whatever whatever.

Oh and do remember this next time PTI's in power.
Oh no, I am now in favour of a merciless ruthless rule of PTI comes to power. There's nothing left that you guys haven't done against PTI. "You" means current regime supporters and apologists.

All what I am doing on this page is siasat. I know these guys can't kill fawad. The most they can do is, make videos when he is in a toilet and release then to Maryam for her pleasure. Even that's not working. Imran's nikah story is not selling too. His daughter and the tosha Khana gifts have also taken up the back seat.

Now is the time to repay. If ever Pakistanis come to power and show some muscles, they should eliminate the filth once and for all by hook or by crook (just like they say about Imran khan)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom