What's new

Breaking News - PTI Leader - Fawad Chaudhry Arrested

Wrong.. I saw 5.8 percent growth, industry flourishing even after half of Imran's tenure was affected by COVID. I saw people respecting my prime minister. I was a proud Pakistani. I saw my foreign colleagues watching him addressing the UN. There's was a lot he did in those 3 years with hanging majority and constant black mailing.
Ok this can be your opinion and i'm fine with it. Just remember even Imran khan himself and all his party agree that they were rock-bottom in popularity before the no-confidence motion. Not without reason I should say.

In my own opinion IK did better then previous governemnts in some areas and worse in some areas. In the overall estimation he was only marginally better than others.
(I consider that a failure, because he should have been way more than marginally better)

But all of this is matter of opinion. And also it is off-topic here.
Tell me one good thing about the current government.
They are not here for 5 years. Will that do? :-)

I am no fan of PDM, never have been.
No you weren't initially. Go back and read you own comment where you said two wrongs don't make whatever... This principle is against Deen.
LOL! Oh meray bhai didn't you understand what I was saying?? Of course I was intially!!
I have ALWAYS maintained that two wrongs DO NOT make a right. I said "non-sense" sarcastically. I even clarified it by following up with "Is it nonsense?" to suggest it's not.
You need to read my posts together to understand.
Two wrongs don't make a right is correct and this principle is not against deen.

I think we are in agreement here but you probably just misunderstood my post.
If you know two guys, one committed a murder 5 years back, and the has threatened someone today.. you don't say that forget about the first one because two wrongs whatever whatever.
But I have never said one should be forgotten. I have said exactly the opposite always.

Oh no, I am now in favour of a merciless ruthless rule of PTI comes to power. There's nothing left that you guys haven't done against PTI. "You" means current regime supporters and apologists.
Then don't say "you", since it doesn't apply to me.

Last edited:
Oh I am probably one of the tiniest minority on this forum which is not.
I am with you. dont worry, you just keep preaching haq and sach. Allah will reward you.

FnSaQHXXkAANaCi

Above is the actual FIR. The first part mentions and details the speech fawad chaudhry made. This part provides the BACKGROUND of the complaint But this is not the complaint itself. It is BACKGROUND. (for those who can understand this stuff)

This part goes on from 1st line till 9th line. The word "munshi" appears in 2nd line becuase it was part of Fawad chaudhry's speech, much of which is provided in the background part. Almost 7 lines worth. It includes the threats aswell.

The actual COMPLAINT starts in later part of 9th line. Where the impact of his speech, his threats to election commission and to family members etc. are referred as complaint. Intimidation, instigation etc. are alleged. The 'insult' to chief election comissioner is also mentioned at the last without specifying the insult. But that I think is the least serious part and comes at the end. So the word "munshi" never appears in complaint.

The complaint is about intimidation,instigation, incitement etc. It is not about "munshi" . Now whether complaint is justified or not , is right or wrong is matter of opinion. It is up to courts to give a fair trial. But from the facts it does appear that Fawad chaudhry did step over the line especially threatening families. In the past this kind of stuff may have been ignore but the situation nowadays this kind of stuff must be taken seriously so as to put a stop to it before some tragedy happens.

@Jango @PakSword @Areesh @undercover JIX
Lets compare Maryam, NS and other PMLN leader's press conferences and speeches.

Oh no, I am now in favour of a merciless ruthless rule of PTI comes to power. There's nothing left that you guys haven't done against PTI. "You" means current regime supporters and apologists.

All what I am doing on this page is siasat. I know these guys can't kill fawad. The most they can do is, make videos when he is in a toilet and release then to Maryam for her pleasure. Even that's not working. Imran's nikah story is not selling too. His daughter and the tosha Khana gifts have also taken up the back seat.

Now is the time to repay. If ever Pakistanis come to power and show some muscles, they should eliminate the filth once and for all by hook or by crook (just like they say about Imran khan)
No doubt..PTI need to show balls next time...no point to be Mr Nicegay ..

Last edited:
No more or less than the colonial sepoy army

Except off course, infinitely less corrupt & infinitely more ghairatmand than mercenary colonial mother sellers.

People of Waziristan and Balochistan are the most ghairatmand.

Punjabi Muslims have never known Sovereignty hence the State of Pakistan exists as it does.

Last edited:
And that's PTI's weakness

Had this support been with Altaf or Dukhtar e Millat, they would've defeated the guards in hand to hand combat. Altaf would even have gotten South Sindh separated by now.
He is going homeopathic.
IK himself has not been through street politics, and PTI workers are not street hardened.
Sit ins also useless. Need to start from surrounding Punjab CM and governor houses, then mob power will take hold.
Few days into that, sorround ghq.
But weather is a factor. Napolean lost in the ice and cold of russia.
Miscalculations and not having a plan, plans how to reach the end state.

عمران خان تو لیٹی ہوئی عدلیہ کے سامنے ہاتھ باندھ کر، کورنش بجا کر توقع رکھتے ہیں کہ ان کے لئے انقلاب لے آئے گی۔

More ideological leaders the better, his speeches and pressers were always good, in use of language and anecdotes.

OBEj5CZcvAYt89FFHxdsQEPGcNRSLb-A6xiWsz5xQ2UM02o42ICcbG7RMe8L9c4f061YfyGGv7NU8KA=s1080-c-fcrop64=1,00002000ffffdfff-nd-v1

There is no worthy freedom without sacrifice-Khanshaheeb 2023.

One day you are defending the army then next day you are saying it’s gonna be similar to Egypt.
I am with my beloved and Pakistan.

Last edited:
Mard ka bacha ha akela rokh ker dekhaya ha Farukh Habib na. Baki PTI wala kahan hain?
At least Five cheetas in PTI.
Imran Khan, the Tiger
Fawad Chaudhari
Murad Saeed
Farrukh Habib
Azam Sawati

ایک بہادر آدمی
فواد چوپدری

Back
Top Bottom