What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Israel reveals Iran secret “project amad”. Covert program to develop Warhead

they are from the UN offices. Your dad might have volunteered for that job. Go sell your daughter for $100 bucks. We know your kind in Iran........bache refugee.....
I think u r taking it to personal level.
but as I say Iranians don't have any dignity left.
so u r noe abusing Pakistanis for your failure against Israel.

This is the BS you run into from these shameless sectarian Sunnis when they have nothing left to say. 'Hey Shias, you're not allowed to support Iran no matter what it does, because ummmm Shias aren't allowed to!'

Pakistan throughout its history has, from the Islamic/Muslim perspective, courted the Anglo-Zionists and only stopped in the mid-2000s when they made it clear they desired to see Pakistan disintegrate. Not out of any integrity of our own.

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Historical context for today&#39;s Netanyahu presentation in English, explicitly directed at Trump, on Iran. In 2002, he told the U.S. Congress &quot;If you take out Saddam, Saddam&#39;s regime, I guarantee you that it will have enormous positive reverberations on the region.&quot; <a href="https://t.co/W5yu6kYu0j">pic.twitter.com/W5yu6kYu0j</a></p>&mdash; WikiLeaks (@WikiLeaks) <a href=" ">April 30, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The funny part is that these Israelis and their cohorts in the US aren't even that great at strategy. They just had a disproportionate amount of power when they began pursuing regime change full-throttle. 20-30 years of lobbying and political machinations to get rid of Saddam and when they do, they install soon-to-be Iranian allies in Iraq.

The funny part is that these Israelis and their cohorts in the US aren't even that great at strategy. They just had a disproportionate amount of power when they began pursuing regime change full-throttle. 20-30 years of lobbying and political machinations to get rid of Saddam and when they do, they install soon-to-be Iranian allies in Iraq.

It is Not that simple. Decisive Revolution was on its way in Iraq had not they removed saddam. even sadam had to kill his own son in laws. they decided to destroy Iraq before they loose it to iranian backed revolutionaries and they invaded and installed sectarian setup to ensure that Iran's allies get the minimum. They not only invaded Iraq but Afghanistan too where they too trying to minimize Iran's influence. but Iranians are more smart and clever than the zionists.

beating drums of war for Iran, due to the reason that Iran is getting strong and they want to push it back for atleast a decade or two.

t is Not that simple. Decisive Revolution was on its way in Iraq

Saddam had ceased to be a threat by the late 1980s. Iraq was used as a bombing target throughout the 90s, plundered by sanctions and a horrid 'oil for food' programme that wrecked its economy. Most of its educated class had begun fleeing the country.

Have iranians or arabs ever said sorry to any south asian country ?:disagree:

Dalits dont get an apology.

But i am really concerned as to why People think Iran is Shia seat and Saudi is Sunni seat.

My islamic Studies as sanctioned by Pakistani government does not mention this anywhere

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom