What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Israel reveals Iran secret “project amad”. Covert program to develop Warhead

If it gets to the point that Iran is deemed not to capitulate to US/Israeli demands. Then they could.

With the blatant attacks in Syria against Iranian assets that will most likely continue, its hard to say what the future will hold for now.
i don't see Iran doing anything remotely close to accepting Israeli and US demands. But at the same time it would be interesting to see how the Russians react if anything happens. Iran these days has been attempting to drop the US dollar and join the Russian lead initiative of having less dependence on USD.

Oh don't get me wrong lol, I'm not trying to cause unwanted tension I just want to make it known that this thread is focused on Iran.

It is indeed but unfortunately some Pakistani Arabs will show their love for Saudis who have financed fundermentalism in our country and are responsible for the blood of many innocent Pakistanis, then you have the other Pakistani group who despise Arabs & will favour Iran not because of religion but same heritage.

We should favour none and look out for our own interests and play them against each other.

Dude, seriously bro? You think Iran is supporting assad cuz he's a good Muslim leader? No. Iran is only supporting assad cuz he is supposed shia leader who is suppressing sunnis. The fact is that assad is actually a die hard atheist just like his father.

PLEASE stop giving it a good shia verses bad sunnis or a bad shia verses good sunnis color.

UNDERSTAND SOMETHING AND HEAR ME LOUD AND CLEAR...

IRAN ONLY USES THE SHIA CARD TO GARNER SUPPORT FROM NONPERSIAN SHIAS LIKE OUR SHIA BROTHERS IN PAKISTAN AND ELSEWHERE. WHEN NOT NEEDED, THE SAME SHIA IRAN LOOKS DOWN UPON AS INFERIOR, DITCHES AND RIDICULES THOSE SAME NONPERSIAN SHIA BROTHERS.

IT'S THE SAME CASE WITH KSA! KSA ONLY USES THE SUNNI CARD TO GARNER SUPPORT FROM NONARAB SUNNIS LIKE OUR SUNNI BROTHERS IN PAKISTAN AND ELSEWHERE. WHEN NOT NEEDED, THE SAME SUNNI KSA LOOKS DOWN UPON AS INFERIOR, DITCHES AND RIDICULES THOSE SAME NONARAB SUNNI BROTHERS.

Wake up and smell the coffee...Pakistan is an orphan nation born out of bloodshed that has now grown to be biggest force on the block. Pakistan needs to assert itself on both ksa and iran and force them to comply with our dictates now.
Assad is secular not shia .

Bashar al Assad, whatever his faith might be (if it's true he's Alawite then he isn't a Shia), is an Arab nationalist. Pakistanis, of course, have never heard of this because in their opinion the Middle East dynamic has to be the same as a random village in South Punjab where people fight each other based on sect only. Assad's wife is Shia and his army is also majority Sunni. Some more 'duh' facts for the 'everything is Shia-Sunni war' crowd.

Why don't Iranians just conduct a nuclear test and deal with the sanctions afterwards - eventually everything will calm down.

Look at Pakistan, heavily sanctioned to almost bankruptcy in the 1990s, nuke test in 1998 and then it became a non-nato ally by 2002.

North Korea, heavily sanctioned for decades, after nuke tests, the president of the super power is desperate to have a meeting with the president of NK.

Iranians are just too weak - too afraid of sanctions, they can't handle the sanctions. Can't live in your comfort zone forever.

Bashar al Assad, whatever his faith might be (if it's true he's Alawite then he isn't a Shia), is an Arab nationalist. Pakistanis, of course, have never heard of this because in their opinion the Middle East dynamic has to be the same as a random village in South Punjab where people fight each other based on sect only. Assad's wife is Shia and his army is also majority Sunni. Some more 'duh' facts for the 'everything is Shia-Sunni war' crowd.

Bang on the point, but don’t expect these pendoos to understand that.

Inn ko pta nahi kya zaroorat hai Middle East jese jagay par tabsara dene ki. Pakistanis are worse than yanks when it comes to talking about the Middle East. Although many Americans are the most WOKE people I know.

Why don't Iranians just conduct a nuclear test and deal with the sanctions afterwards - eventually everything will calm down.

Look at Pakistan, heavily sanctioned to almost bankruptcy in the 1990s, nuke test in 1998 and then it became a non-nato ally by 2002.

North Korea, heavily sanctioned for decades, after nuke tests, the president of the super power is desperate to have a meeting with the president of NK.

Iranians are just too weak - too afraid of sanctions, they can't handle the sanctions. Can't live in your comfort zone forever.
How we are supposed to do a nuclear test with a civilian program?

Yeah they're weak hence how they never cave in while Pakistan sells its people to the US. Well we don't anymore but you get the point. They're also a more developed country than us.

Yeah they're weak hence how they never cave in while Pakistan sells its people to the US. Well we don't anymore but you get the point. They're also a more developed country than us.

Ouch now truth hurts, many of my fellow countrymen will be in pain.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom