What's new

Breaking News blast in Chennai Railway Station

The 24-year-old woman who lost her life in the twin blasts in the Bangalore-Guwahati Express at the Chennai Central Railway Station was an employee of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and her family belongs to Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. TCS, in a statement after the blasts, said, "We are deeply shocked and saddened at this unfortunate loss of life of our colleague in this tragic incident. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family at this time."

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/india/chen...-employee-1503997.html?utm_source=ref_article

India is the 3rd most dangerous country in the world as far as bomb blast is concerned . Last year we had a record number of 241 bomb blast.

No one considers us safe anyway. So why are we pretending otherwise ?

If the majority do not take responsibility for the minority community, such things are bound to happen. What did you expect when you are electing a communal devil like Modi to power ? Yeah tho hona hi tha.

aha...welcome IDIOT!! we had plenty already.

& btw, India is democracy, majority (51%) decide whom to elect. You can't have both ways, when you had a govt. which you liked than Democracy was cool, but not when India chose whom you dislike.

STOP BEING HYPOCRITE.

:rofl:

Every BDian knows that you are a Pakistani terrorist working to harm India sitting in US :D

& btw, India is democracy, majority (51%) decide whom to elect. You can't have both ways, when you had a govt. which you liked than Democracy was cool, but not when India chose whom you dislike.

STOP BEING HYPOCRITE.

Thats the trade mark of every secooolar liberal.They will only support democracy as long as people votes as they wish

Bangalore-Guwahati Express blast: Sources in the investigation team say the bomb blast was not targetted for Tamil Nadu. Train was supposed to halt at Gudur in Andhra Pradesh. Since the train was delayed it landed in Tamil Nadu.
Police sources : Modi had three rallies in AP. We are exploring that aspect. The train passenger who is detained is 27 years. He speaks only Kannada.

Read more at: India Today - Breaking News from India, World, Business and Politics

How can you say W.Bengal and Assam are guilty?......
Do W.Bengal and Assam have their own forces guarding the Border?......
BSF, which is one of the CENTRAL ARMED FORCES is guarding them right?.....
So, is it not the Centre's duty to secure the border so that such infiltration don't occur?.....why don't the Centre build fences just like the Indo-Pak border?.....

What can W.Bengal do apart from catching those illegal immigrants.....BUT that is extremely difficult given the condition of our state which lack police personnel to tackle even internal crimes.....moreover those immigrants blend in easily due to their cultural similarities.....which makes the matter more difficult....

Therefore, it is very easy for people of the states who don't have international borders to blame those states who have borders without knowing how hard it is to guard them and above all, whose responsibility it is to guard them........

True.. but how come the illegals who pole vaults and successfuly lands in WB/Assam become Indian citizens overnight with ration card, voter id and such documents needed for an Indian . Surely there is something wrong somewhere in the state administration of WB/Assam.

STOP BEING HYPOCRITE.
:rofl:

Every BDian knows that you are a Pakistani terrorist working to harm India sitting in US :D

Thank you for welcoming me into your group. I know I will fit in.

Why should I stop being a Hypocrite ? Give me one good reason.

I was called a false flagger, does that mean I get to be a honorary pakistani too ? Will I get more respect in this forum if I become one ? everyone is picking on me because I am a secular liberal. It is not fair.

Election is gujarat was also over, so why did EC file FIR against Modi after the election hours ? ......... it is because he is communal butcher of gujarat and communal devil who could not protect even the victims when the train was burnt in godhra.

Tere baao hai butches
this can get ugly and internationalised easy if people during election time try to make a political mileage out of it
it can be domestic e.g. naxalites but lets wait and see
are you fucked in your head *** hole ?

a pregnant woman died because a nutcase like you planted a bomb in a train filled with innocent civilians. and you are calling it a minor incident.
DOnt feed the troll let him die slow death.

I really hope Modi government takes some extremely aggressive action against these terrorists and clean country of these filths like he has done in Gujarat.
And who were those filths ?? The pregnant women who got their wombs cutt and saw their babies burnt alive or the unarmed children and elders?

RIP to the dead. What's with terrorists and train stations huh.

Bangalore-Guwahati Express blast: Sources in the investigation team say the bomb blast was not targetted for Tamil Nadu. Train was supposed to halt at Gudur in Andhra Pradesh. Since the train was delayed it landed in Tamil Nadu.
Police sources : Modi had three rallies in AP. We are exploring that aspect. The train passenger who is detained is 27 years. He speaks only Kannada.

Read more at: India Today - Breaking News from India, World, Business and Politics
no point of this, someone already blamed bengalis here :coffee:

True.. but how come the illegals who pole vaults and successfuly lands in WB/Assam become Indian citizens overnight with ration card, voter id and such documents needed for an Indian . Surely there is something wrong somewhere in the state administration of WB/Assam.

The answer is......due to corruption.
Just like you can bribe the BSF jawans to enter India illegally, you can also bribe the corrupt govt. officials to issue ration cards and voter IDs...........corruption cuts across race and religion.......you cannot blame only Bengalis for that.......
So, the main responsibility is with the Centre to ensure an infiltration free border by building fences like the Indo-Pak border......

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom