What's new

Breaking News blast in Chennai Railway Station

this can get ugly and internationalised easy if people during election time try to make a political mileage out of it
it can be domestic e.g. naxalites but lets wait and see

There are chances of politicising it.... But election is almost over and it wont serve any purpose.... More over it happened in chennai and the chances of politicisation is less since it happened in chennai

ye saab sale IM ka kaam hai .. unke bhatkaal ki maar li tho , ye dikha rahe hai ki Bhatkal ke jane ke baad bhi IM opretional hai .

RIP

Rip to Swati of Guntur.

District Collector of Chennai says that the rumors that another person other than the lady died are false.
DC added that all injured persons are stable & none of them have life threatening injuries.

@BDforever Are you from Dhaka or Sylhet?

Last edited:
Rip to Swati of Guntur.

District Collector of Chennai says that the rumors that person died are false.
DC added that all injured persons are stable & none of them have life threatening injuries.

@BDforever Are you from Dhaka or Sylhet?
Dhaka, why ? :unsure:

probably naxals, or ULFA.....hard to say. Too many actors at play

i give the indians another half hour before the inevitable Eye-Ess-Eye speculation turns magically into solid proof...

either way - a young woman civilian was killed and thats fcked up

Neither Naxals nor ULFA has a presence in TN

+ ULFA has laid down it's weapon in lieu of development package for Assam. You are 3 years slow on this news.

well we have an entire thread (a huge one) with a compliation of naxal insurgent activity......i think based on reports on tv, print and online we have a somewhat decent idea of their strength

they even kidnapped a prominent nuclear scientist 3 years back no?

You dont know about Chennai or TN .That is why you are talking like this.TN is always prevented Naxal actvities in there.They are even immunised from Naxals when their neighbouring states like Kerala is threaten with full scale naxal activity during 1970s.

All the 14 injured are stable, 1 lady brought dead: V Sundaravalli,district collector, Chennai

@nair
In India law enforcement agencies do not count pregnant women as double casualties contrary to US & France.

My point was on the actual causality.... Who bothers what law and enforcement agencies think or consider..... Think of her husband.... Poor guy was expecting a new member in his family and now he lost what he had.....

@nair
In India law enforcement agencies do not count pregnant women as double casualties contrary to US & France.

That's right. This technicality has clearly shown the casualty is still only 1.

More people can die even in a minor road accident. This is a minor incident and I think we should stop making it into such a huge thing.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom