What's new

Breaking News blast in Chennai Railway Station

given where it took place, probably naxals....all speculation, but they've carried out several such attacks on soft targets such as trains....derailed several of them in the past few years and inflicted several casualties
Suspect name is Abdul Hossain Barbhuiyya ,doesn't look from naxal belt ,neither tribal.

given where it took place, probably naxals....all speculation, but they've carried out several such attacks on soft targets such as trains....derailed several of them in the past few years and inflicted several casualties
possible,,,,,,but as i said retribution will be delivered,,no matter whos responsible,,,
just waiting for the investigation to conclude

I hope you understand the meaning of Blame game...... By the way i wasnt talking about kabbaddi there....

Do you agree they are destroying secularism by arresting a muslim man without any proof ? .... its a tactics by the communal police force to put the blame on the entire muslim community.

Why have they not arrested a Hindu man too ? it could also be saffron terror attack.

Do you agree they are destroying secularism by arresting a muslim man without any proof ?
Or we can say that without any proof you are blaming security agencies for arresting Muslims without any proof??

Do you agree they are destroying secularism by arresting a muslim man without any proof ? .... its a tactics by the communal police force to put the blame on the entire muslim community.

Why have they not arrested a Hindu man too ? it could also be saffron terror attack.

Triple-facepalm.jpg

Bomb blast happens in Chennai. Train passes through Bengal. Blame the Bengalis. Rest in peace IQ of future India.
Aha dada,i don't think that they are pointing fingers on us rather they are doing so towards the illegal lungiwalas who have infiltrated into Bengal in millions and many of whom have extremist connections...:coffee:

It was in Bangalore Guwahati express.
was it LeT ? who accepted responsibility?
any ISI agents caught yet?

Rest in peace. Targeting unsuspecting civilians is a henious crime. We know it all too well.
RIP to dead
Modi will use this tragedy to to fuel his election drive
brace for more Pakistan bashing

India might direct its Geo channel to launch a counter offensive against army and ISI.

Aha dada,i don't think that they are pointing fingers on us rather they are doing so towards the illegal lungiwalas who have infiltrated into Bengal in millions and many of whom have extremist connections...:coffee:
no they were not,,,,according to them,etiology for everythng,, from poverty to bomb blasts, is secularism

valid point

the Samjhota expressed tragedy was planned by serving Indian army officer.

They're actually pointing fingers at us for their perceived notion that we're patronizing these extremists......as if Muslim extremists are only found in W.Bengal.....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom