What's new

Breaking News blast in Chennai Railway Station

That's right. This technicality has clearly shown the casualty is still only 1.

More people can die even in a minor road accident. This is a minor incident and I think we should stop making it into such a huge thing.

What is minor INCIDENT??? A terrorist incident is never a MINOR ONE. Road accident happen, but terrorist incidents can be avoided & culprits can be booked. If citizens die of unnatural causes like terrorist attacks, than that country can't be considered SAFE & definitely not worthy to be called a future superpower.

More people can die even in a minor road accident. This is a minor incident and I think we should stop making it into such a huge thing.

You are a disgrace to humanity. Shame on you

are you fucked in your head *** hole ?

a pregnant woman died because a nutcase like you planted a bomb in a train filled with innocent civilians. and you are calling it a minor incident.

But dada you have to admit the fact that we have acutally built up this notion that we have got some soft corners for those illegal pole vaulters among the rest of the Indians.That's why they are now accusing us of patronising these extremist elements...:rolleyes:
both assam n w.bengal r guilty ,,,n that is a fact.

How can you say W.Bengal and Assam are guilty?......
Do W.Bengal and Assam have their own forces guarding the Border?......
BSF, which is one of the CENTRAL ARMED FORCES is guarding them right?.....
So, is it not the Centre's duty to secure the border so that such infiltration don't occur?.....why don't the Centre build fences just like the Indo-Pak border?.....

What can W.Bengal do apart from catching those illegal immigrants.....BUT that is extremely difficult given the condition of our state which lack police personnel to tackle even internal crimes.....moreover those immigrants blend in easily due to their cultural similarities.....which makes the matter more difficult....

Therefore, it is very easy for people of the states who don't have international borders to blame those states who have borders without knowing how hard it is to guard them and above all, whose responsibility it is to guard them........

You are a disgrace to humanity. Shame on you

Why ? It was someone called Assault Rifle who first pointed out that technically the death count is still only 1. I have only repeated what he said.

Even road accidents can be avoided, same as bomb blasts. We have not yet bothered to prevent either, so why blame me ? The people who have failed to prevent it or who plan to conduct it, is the disgrace to humanity. I am only making a comment on a forum.

Why is everybody shooting the messenger ? What is the point of the forum if we are not allowed to express ourself ?

What is minor INCIDENT??? A terrorist incident is never a MINOR ONE. Road accident happen, but terrorist incidents can be avoided & culprits can be booked. If citizens die of unnatural causes like terrorist attacks, than that country can't be considered SAFE & definitely not worthy to be called a future superpower.

India is the 3rd most dangerous country in the world as far as bomb blast is concerned . Last year we had a record number of 241 bomb blast.

No one considers us safe anyway. So why are we pretending otherwise ?

If the majority do not take responsibility for the minority community, such things are bound to happen. What did you expect when you are electing a communal devil like Modi to power ? Yeah tho hona hi tha.

Why ? It was someone called Assault Rifle who first pointed out that technically the death count is still only 1. I have only repeated what he said.

Even road accidents can be avoided, same as bomb blasts. We have not yet bothered to prevent either, so why blame me ? The people who have failed to prevent it or who plan to conduct it, is the disgrace to humanity. I am only making a comment on a forum.

Why is everybody shooting the messenger ? What is the point of the forum if we are not allowed to express ourself ?

Brighter and brighter you glow, you will blind them and bind them with your brilliance.:D

are you fucked in your head *** hole ?

a pregnant woman died because a nutcase like you planted a bomb in a train filled with innocent civilians. and you are calling it a minor incident.
ignore him

Brighter and brighter you glow, you will blind them and bind them with your brilliance.:D
:nono:

no you called it a minor incident how is it a minor incident ?how would you feel if it was your mother/sister who had died would you blame the majority or minorities then?just because you give no value to a human life don't mean you have to be so ignorant about it

CNN-IBN is reporting that the detained suspect is innocent will be released.

See I told you. They always arrest the muslim guy and blame him for any terrorist attack. Why have they not yet arrested any Hindutva terrorist and interrogated him ?

no you called it a minor incident how is it a minor incident ?how would you feel if it was your mother/sister who had died would you blame the majority or minorities then?just because you give no value to a human life don't mean you have to be so ignorant about it

Please do not make it personal. Even the secular news channels are calling it a "low intensity blast."

Which means it is not a serious blast. It was just a minor blast. See, not so bad.

Last edited:
Chennai has become quite a fort right now. I myself was checked twice on roads today from morning, and its shocking for the people here. Its a blast to take place in more than 20 years.
And people are visibly angry and agitated.
Hows the situation now???

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom