What's new

Breaking News blast in Chennai Railway Station

this can get ugly and internationalised easy if people during election time try to make a political mileage out of it
it can be domestic e.g. naxalites but lets wait and see

If it is a low intensity blast, Indian Mujahideen would be the usual suspects.

They also have an MO of targeting Metros.

Let's wait and see.

was it LeT ? who accepted responsibility?
any ISI agents caught yet?

RIP to dead
Modi will use this tragedy to to fuel his election drive
brace for more Pakistan bashing

India might direct its Geo channel to launch a counter offensive against army and ISI.

Unnecessary diversion, considering the fact that Indian Media themselves haven't exactly gone overboard with it.

Keep it classy, by bringing up hare brained conspiracy theories btw.

Thank you for welcoming me into your group. I know I will fit in.

Why should I stop being a Hypocrite ? Give me one good reason.

I was called a false flagger, does that mean I get to be a honorary pakistani too ? Will I get more respect in this forum if I become one ? everyone is picking on me because I am a secular liberal. It is not fair.

:wave:

What is this MiLord? In an attempt to successfully reinvent yourself, you're trying to usurp my title? I am the secular(or sickular as one sees it) liberal of this Forum, not you. Give my title back.:angry:

On topic: May the unfortunate victim find peace in the afterlife if that exists. May the culprits be brought to justice. Speedy recovery and best regards to the wounded.

@Abu Zolfiqar

Naxalites??

Don't know about that, since Naxalites have no presence unless they came in through Andhra Pradesh.

So far, Naxalite attacks have been confined to Bihar, West Bengal, Chattisgarh areas.

So this would indicate a massive leap in strike capability (possible)

Or fingers now point to Indian Mujahideen.

Again let's wait and see.

:wave:

What is this MiLord? In an attempt to successfully reinvent yourself, you're trying to usurp my title? I am the secular(or sickular as one sees it) liberal of this Forum, not you. Give my title back.:angry:

On topic: May the unfortunate victim find peace in the afterlife if that exists. May the culprits be brought to justice. Speedy recovery and best regards to the wounded.

who do you suspect?

@Abu Zolfiqar

Naxalites??

Don't know about that, since Naxalites have no presence unless they came in through Andhra Pradesh.

So far, Naxalite attacks have been confined to Bihar, West Bengal, Chattisgarh areas.

So this would indicate a massive leap in strike capability (possible)

Or fingers now point to Indian Mujahideen.

Again let's wait and see.

who do you suspect?

How does the finger point to Indian Mujahideen ? Why does it not point to Hindutva terror ?

This is election time and a communal devil like Modi is well know for plotting such bomb blast to get sympathy vote.

Our seculars hv deep love for ur isi.

Don't talk crap about ideologies that bounces over your pea sized brain. Extremism exists because of people like you. In fact, as it seems, you're not much different from the militants type, just shit scared to take up arms or die the death of a pig.

Yes We have internal security issue (some home grown and some imported), and agencies are taking it seriously.... But when they fail that is the time these kind of incidents happens.
Reminds me of what the IRA said:

"Today we were unlucky, but remember we only have to be lucky once. You will have to be lucky always."

RIP to this poor girl, the actions of these scum cannot be condemned enough.

Guys any idea if the NIA or NSG's NBDC is being called in?

It is kind of crazy when you and I talked about Chennai and now this.

Sad coincidence, the people of Chennai are resilient enough to come back strongly. I'm afraid of the intentions of some stupid fucks to paint a communal picture on this tragic incident.

Sad coincidence, the people of Chennai are resilient enough to come back strongly. I'm afraid of the intentions of some stupid fucks to paint a communal picture on this tragic incident.

But Ravi Nair just pointed to Indian Mujaheddin for conducting the bomb blast. Was that not communal ? How do you differentiate ? just curious.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom