What's new

Breaking News blast in Chennai Railway Station

Seems like you half hour went by without the Eye Ess Eye thing. :coffee:

Give our jihadis some credit now will ya? :mad:

Why are you blaming this on Jihadis ? It is most probably work of Hindutvadi terrorists to gain Modi some sympathy votes.

Or it could be Naxals.

Every-time you guys blame the muslims and wrongly arrest them and ruin their lives.

RIP to the dead. What's with terrorists and train stations huh.

In India train stations are always crowded and it is impossible to provide high level of security to every single one of them, easy target for terrorists.

this can get ugly and internationalised easy if people during election time try to make a political mileage out of it
it can be domestic e.g. naxalites but lets wait and see

Naxalites generally don't target civilians. It is highly unlikely.

Why are you blaming this on Jihadis ? It is most probably work of Hindutvadi terrorists to gain Modi some sympathy votes.

Or it could be Naxals.

Every-time you guys blame the muslims and wrongly arrest them and ruin their lives.

My god, Lord Manvan is putting on an Oscar performance.

*swoons*

My god, Lord Manvan is putting on an Oscar performance.

*swoons*

I think you are making fun of me because I am a secular liberal. What more must I say to prove my secular credentials ?

You tell me. Ok ?

Oh.. Only one gal... life is so cheap.. huh..? Psycho!!! :mad::hitwall:

Her family will be paid 1,00,000 Rs. What more do you want ? Mamata didi only gave 10,000 Rs in Bengal. She is getting 10 times that amount.

he is the hindustani86 guy.

Nahi bhaya...apna Lord Manvan hai.:agree: Notice the overwhelming use of words like secular and communal and the need to challenge people with whom he had arguments previously. If anything, he's turned a little more sarcastic to come across as someone else.

Nahi bhaya...apna Lord Manvan hai.:agree: Notice the overwhelming use of words like secular and communal and the need to challenge people with whom he had arguments previously. If anything, he's turned a little more sarcastic to come across as someone else.

I could really use BEEF right now.

Any place where I can eat Gau Matha @Indischer

Her family will be paid 1,00,000 Rs. What more do you want ? Mamata didi only gave 10,000 Rs in Bengal. She is getting 10 times that amount.

Man... Are you for real? How a human life can be equal to 1 lac rupees or even 100 crores... ? She is getting?? Don't be rude .. She's already dead.. :undecided:

What lies is this ? I have only replied to people who has commented on my posts and I have agreed with most of them, not argued.

I have followed all the forum rules but everyone else has abused me, lied and called me names and yet you continue to blame me. Shame on you.

Our media is full of secular and communal discussions and this election was fought on secularism vs communalism. So why should I not use it when bomb blast happen during election time ?

RIP' and praying to almighty for remaining injured people to get well soon...:(

Man... Are you for real? How a human life can be equal to 1 lac rupees or even 100 crores... ? She is getting?? Don't be rude .. She's already dead.. :undecided:

If human life is not equal to 1 lac rupees then why is that money given ? it is obvious that her parents are getting paid for her life. Its blood money.

Back
Top Bottom