What's new

Breaking News blast in Chennai Railway Station

See you are the only person who is not blind to the facts. Rest of the Indians have become communal.

Do you think this too was planned by a serving Indian army officer ?
why not
it can really help Modi's macho war fever election campaign. and few ordinary people can die in the process.

What lies is this ? I have only replied to people who has commented on my posts and I have agreed with most of them, not argued.

I have followed all the forum rules but everyone else has abused me, lied and called me names and yet you continue to blame me. Shame on you.

Our media is full of secular and communal discussions and this election was fought on secularism vs communalism. So why should I not use it when bomb blast happen during election time ?

@chak de INDIA There you go :enjoy: Ab toh manoge na?

MiLord Manvan, have I abused you anywhere on this thread? I'm merely stating my observations.

why not
it can really help Modi's macho war fever election campaign. and few ordinary people can die in the process.

Yes. Good point. But why would the Indian army want Modi to be PM ? Modi is a chai wala, he does not have army background and the necessary leadership skills to be PM.

There are chances of politicising it.... But election is almost over and it wont serve any purpose.... More over it happened in chennai and the chances of politicisation is less since it happened in chennai[/quote]
what is so special about Chennai? is this place immune to such campaign?
I get your point though .. that since elections are almost over so this wont impact much but cant stop people from bringing the temperature up

@chak de INDIA There you go :enjoy: Ab toh manoge na?

MiLord Manvan, have I abused you anywhere on this thread? I'm merely stating my observations.

You mean you are allowed to insult me and break forum rules but I am not supposed to reply to you ?

If I reply back then I get insulted again ? Why ? Why is there no action against you for breaking forum rules ?

Yes. Good point. But why would the Indian army want Modi to be PM ? Modi is a chai wala, he does not have army background and the necessary leadership skills to be PM.
but then again
he takes credit for his rule in Gujrat and showcases his economic model as a right of passage?

what background did Manmohan have who had no say in policy making? Modi was CM after all whereas Manmohan was a Citibank executive and a rubber stamp PM

but then again
he takes credit for his rule in Gujrat and showcases his economic model as a right of passage?

what background did Manmohan have who had no say in policy making? Modi was CM after all whereas Manmohan was a Citibank executive and a rubber stamp PM

All this still does not explain why the Army would want him as PM.

You mean you are allowed to insult me and break forum rules but I am not supposed to reply to you ?

If I reply back then I get insulted again ? Why ? Why is there no action against you for breaking forum rules ?

Count me out of those who insult you MiLord. I'm perhaps your only well-wisher on this Forum.

1544544_10152414866077139_4987942218785799690_n.jpg

Count me out of those who insult you MiLord. I'm perhaps your only well-wisher on this Forum.

......yet you call me names and mock me as being someone else when you know it is against forum rules to have multiple id's.

With friends like you, one does not need enemies. I think I am better off without your friendship.

......yet you call me names and mock me as being someone else when you know it is against forum rules to have multiple id's.

With friends like you, one does not need enemies. I think I am better off without your friendship.
MiLord, please don't be so mean.:( MiLord is not some gaali like Pappu or Kejru, it's a honorific title meant for people with lot of respect, like Judges.:yes4:

Have you been to Chennai? Or heard about it?

The city will bounce back :)

I have never been to Chennai, though I'v e heard of it...Citizens have no choice other than carrying on with their lives.... Life has to go on... Can't stop living...:)

MiLord, please don't be so mean.:( MiLord is not some gaali like Pappu or Kejru, it's a honorific title meant for people with lot of respect, like Judges.:yes4:

Am I required to call you MiLord too ? or since you claimed to be a brahmin in your earlier post, do you required others to touch your feet and call you swami or something ?

Am I required to call you MiLord too ? or since you claimed to be a brahmin in your earlier post, do you required others to touch your feet and call you swami or something ?

You may call me Bhagwan,

as I am the one and only god.

Back
Top Bottom