What's new

Breaking News blast in Chennai Railway Station

Why am I heartless ? because I wrote a few lines in a forum ?

I think more than 1000 Indians have died in bomb blasts last year. That is something like 3 dead people a day. I really do not have any more tears for them. Why pretend to feel something when you really don't ? Then they accuse me of hypocrisy.

How is mock outrage and crocodile tears any more real than my few words in a forum ?

Are you stupid?

Can you prove your idiotic claim??

How is mock outrage and crocodile tears any more real than my few words in a forum ?

common courtesy man
its being polite
if you dont have emotions then you are a machine.

I know it looks very hollow to write few words of condolences but they mean a lot
at least you are not one of them who celebrate the attacks

imagine this..
when over 100 Hazara people were killed then LeJ celebrated and made a poem celebrating scoring a century of hazara deaths.

So, after the blast ,which party now in stronger position ....blame game started or not yet ?

Are you stupid?

I admit I am a bit stupid, and someone remarked that I was not very bright. Why don't you tell us how many Indians have died in Bomb Blasts last year ? ...there were 214 bomb blasts. How many died ? How many injured ?

What have we done about it ? ...apart from promising to paying blood money to the victims family.

Are you stupid?

he is not off

there is a tight lid over the violence in the Naxalites and kashmiris. just because your media is far more patriotic and puts the national interests first doesnt mean everything is rosy

So, after the blast ,which party now in stronger position ....blame game started or not yet ?

Investigations going on by state crime branch .

Not much blame game,people dont like that.

However pak army chief and Nisar's comment are highlighted in ever show,channels are saying pakistan is pissing in pants due to modi :|

he is not off

there is a tight lid over the violence in the Naxalites and kashmiris. just because your media is far more patriotic and puts the national interests first doesnt mean everything is rosy
Media highlights everything and nobody kills them here for that unlike land of pure .

he is not off

Just show me a single case where media not reported these incident?
You will not found even a single one.

India even after being too big as compare to Pakistan, number of casualty is too low.

But I dnt want to compare India with Pakistan where bomb blats are normal now a days.

Last edited:
However pak army chief and Nisar's comment are highlighted in ever show,channels are saying pakistan is pissing in pants due to modi :|
that is true
Modi is a great warrior he will conquer Pakistan in 72 hours and drink in Lahore Jimkhana .
he will even take on China for the 1962 defeat.

common courtesy man
its being polite
if you dont have emotions then you are a machine.

I know it looks very hollow to write few words of condolences but they mean a lot
at least you are not one of them who celebrate the attacks

imagine this..
when over 100 Hazara people were killed then LeJ celebrated and made a poem celebrating scoring a century of hazara deaths.

It may have meant something (doubtful) to the family of the dead. But to the vast majority here it means squat. Only a means to play act and feel good about themselves.

I would rather have a few actions that mean something than empty words that mean nothing.

that is true
Modi is a great warrior he will conquer Pakistan in 72 hours and drink in Lahore Jimkhana .
he will even take on China for the 1962 defeat.
LOL They are playing zaidu and you know how shit scared he is looking post modi nomination :lol:

Mujahideeno tayyar ho jao ,darinda narindarrr moooodi aa raha hai :lol: :lol:

I admit I am a bit stupid, and someone remarked that I was not very bright. Why don't you tell us how many Indians have died in Bomb Blasts last year ? ...there were 214 bomb blasts. How many died ? How many injured ?

What have we done about it ? ...apart from promising to paying blood money to the victims family.

Figure is still too high as far as India is concern

In India, the figures of total number bomb blasts was 241, that resulted in 113 deaths and 419 injuries. In 2013, 212 blasts led to 130 fatalities and 466 injuries.
Read more at: Bomb blasts: India 3rd most dangerous country in the world! - News Oneindia

But not like your stupid claim of more then 1000 death.

Back
Top Bottom