What's new

Breaking News blast in Chennai Railway Station

Figure is still too high as far as India is concern
But not like your stupid claim of more then 1000 death.

That is ONLY civilian death. How many deaths in the BSF, CRPF and Indian Army last year ? Do they not come under dead Indians or deserve their fair share of tears ? :coffee:

That is ONLY civilian death. How many deaths in the BSF, CRPF and Indian Army last year ? Do they not come under dead Indians or deserve their fair share of tears ? :coffee:

You moron .... where that article mentioned its only about civilians???

Now I understand your intentions.

You moron .... where that article mentioned its only about civilians???

Now I understand your intentions.

It is only civilians because international agencies do not get information about the number of dead and injured in Indian military and para military forces.

India has lost more lives during peacetime than during war. What does that tell you ?

I am not even talking about the 30,000 dead in kashmir.

Just show me a single case where media not reported these incident?
You will not found even a single one.
Yaar Pupoo

your statement is self contradictory
thee is a censor in the media. thats why you dont know unless if you know someone who lives in the area

Indian businessmen come to Pakistan and go to even Iran and Afghanistan with their very special garments and embroidery work and they have stayed with me as well. they are all very proud and patriotic Indians but they do give away some news which are not covered by the Indian media
which i fully understand.

Yaar Pupoo

your statement is self contradictory
thee is a censor in the media. thats why you dont know unless if you know someone who lives in the area

Indian businessmen come to Pakistan and go to even Iran and Afghanistan with their very special garments and embroidery work and they have stayed with me as well. they are all very proud and patriotic Indians but they do give away some news which are not covered by the Indian media
which i fully understand.

Yaar Chuppu

Your statement is prove of your self made delusion world

Apne sadi hue story Pakistan me hi sunaya karo, or koi sunega to hasega..

Lungiiwale gand macha rahe hein. RIP fellow brothers and sisters.

At the end of the day, we are not scared, still united we stand!

Show me your holy feet Indischer. Let me earn some punya too.

I'm afraid my feet are a little swollen from all that Japa-Tapa on a Padmasana position. Here are my Paadukas though.:D
Mohtashemi2102012T125332.jpg%3Fqlt%3D75%26cell%3D2000,2000%26cvt%3Djpg

I'm afraid my feet are a little swollen from all that Japa-Tapa on a Padmasana position. Here are my Paadukas though.:D
Mohtashemi2102012T125332.jpg%3Fqlt%3D75%26cell%3D2000,2000%26cvt%3Djpg

Mein dhanya hogayi thumare paadukas chu ke swami. Now I will be born as a higher caste in my next life perhaps.

Mein dhanya hogi thumare paadukas chu ke swami. Now I will be born as a higher caste in my next life perhaps.

Dheergayushvati Bhava! AurNahi didiji nahi...One must be cursed to be born a Brahmin henceforth. :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom