What's new

Breaking news :- blast in charsada

Congratulations to KPK police and RIP to innocent.

Maybe we should disband ISI and CTD since they are clearly bloody useless.

I don't know what we can do and I feel hopeless sometimes. 100 militants were killed in a day and still they conduct bombings like these. Only magic or some supreme power given to us by Allah can save us.

Its also time to criticize the mullahs who have been silent spectators or direct supporters of this kind of terrorist violence. Our entire education system sponsors hate and a super-Islamic ideology which is against secular Islamic principles. If we start Islamic reformation now, perhaps many years later terrorists will stop being born. In the meantime we can launch operations or kill them where they stand. As we can see it is having no effect or reduction in terrorism.
Thats what i have been thinking lately.It is getting hopeless day by day.
I was feeling safe after zarb e azb but then recent attacks took place.
100+ Ts killed and yet they strike again.I am starting to doubt what law enforcement departments are telling us.

C5MOTPKWYAAX41n.jpg

Thats what i have been thinking lately.It is getting hopeless day by day.
I was feeling safe after zarb e azb but then recent attacks took place.
100+ Ts killed and yet they strike again.I am starting to doubt what law enforcement departments are telling us.

Your post is mindless

Sorry to offend

Death toll is very much less if you consider the attack was conducted by 3 suicide attackers at the same time. Good that police engaged them at the gate else damaged would had been much more. There were reports that more than 20 suicide bombers have entered Pakistan from Afghanistan so there might be more such attacks. Let's hope that we manage to repel them in advance.

Death toll is very much less if you consider the attack was conducted by 3 suicide attackers at the same time. Good that police engaged them at the gate else damaged would had been much more. There were reports that more than 20 suicide bombers have entered Pakistan from Afghanistan so there might be more such attacks. Let's hope that we manage to repel them in advance.
Actual entered were 29, of which 9 were intercepted. 3 expired here now 17 are left of which you will hear of some soon dead.

I don't know what we can do and I feel hopeless sometimes.
Then you are letting the terrorists win.

Terrorist organizations know they can't take control of the State directly - they simply don't have the capability. Their goal is to weaken the State by weakening the resolve of her citizens. Despondency, fear, lack of trust in State institutions ... the citizenry herself will then do the job for the terrorists.

Keep backing the institutions that are fighting terrorism and keep demanding additional actions and reforms from all parts of the government.

1st of all, there were 2 terrorist, how were 3 killed?

Secondly, everyone is safe??? Innalilah-e-wa-ina-elarajeon... MANY died.. Atleast 7 people have died including police jawans!!

There were three attackers ... And my post was was initial report .. RIP for martyrs

If they would manage to enter the court the damage would have been much higher, we should praise the Police at least that they stop the Terrorists and kill them outside the Premises, saving many lives ..

Terrorist and their handlers are emboldened by PA eyewash actions. Destrying few facilities 200 meters inside Afg was right thing but undecisiveness to attack terrorists in their safe houses from air after the Lahore and Sehwan incidenst gave them made them bolder and execute more mayhem.
Remember, suicide bombers are a just a phone call away from across the border handlers.

Then you are letting the terrorists win.

Terrorist organizations know they can't take control of the State directly - they simply don't have the capability. Their goal is to weaken the State by weakening the resolve of her citizens. Despondency, fear, lack of trust in State institutions ... the citizenry herself will then do the job for the terrorists.

Keep backing the institutions that are fighting terrorism and keep demanding additional actions and reforms from all parts of the government.
You are right from a psychological perspective. But it is hard for any Pakistan lover to see the almost weekly (this week daily) killings of innocent Pakistanis and not feel anything. I think we cannot stop feeling for fellow Pakistanis or start considering an abnormal situation (constant bombings) normal. That also will be a victory for the terrorists because Pakistanis have stopped feeling empathy for each other. I want militant heads to roll as far as one can see for their evil. FDI (foreign direct investment) is the thing worst hit because of militant violence and it is imperative for the growth of the country.

KPK police the ones that sacrificed so much and learned from experience.
Congratulations KPK Police!
All your sacrifices have not gone in vein!

Back
Top Bottom